It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel I must apologise for the things I've said and thought in the past so I do

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

He disagreed with you so hard with you that he tried to punch your avatar and broke his computer.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: bananashooter
BTW is this post satire?

Bingo!

I'm leaning to satire now, because of this post.

And we didn't "clash", we argued and I won because i come from a place of righteousness.

btw....Jessie is still logged in watching the responses.
edit on 25-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok i will bite what are your beliefs now? What is your reading material? Are you a nationalist! How far does your read pill go? Or are you just a bad larping neet sjw pretending!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

A metric tonne bag of builders sand is fantastic as a punch bag for toughening fists.
...not so good punching an image on a screen though.

Come back Jessie, no need to run away from your hard man thread.
...oh and back home in South Wales, Jessie is a slang word for someone weak and lame... We say "stop being a big Jessie"

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Awww bless.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: bananashooter

A metric tonne bag of builders sand is fantastic as a punch bag for toughening fists.
...not so good punching an image on a screen though.

Come back Jessie, no need to run away from your hard man thread.
...oh and back home in South Wales, Jessie is a slang word for someone weak and lame... We say "stop being a big Jessie"

I don't think he will be returning..

He is to busy trying to remove the grain of sand lodged in his banana shooter....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Bahaha!
Nobody wants a grain of sand in their banana shooter!

...I wonder if he is as hard as he claims in the men's shower as well

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Even I can detect the sarcasm-laden satire in this topic's opening post...
Just saying. Once he started saying he's special for being capable of admitting his errors, then added in a subsequent post, "Superior people, masculinity soaring and magnanimity overflowing! You have no place here [sic], this is a bigot circle-jerk..." (emphasis mine) it seems fairly clear this wasn't serious. Especially since he then followed up with a post saying this all "has nothing to do with me, argue amongst yourselves," as though dismayed everyone took it seriously.

(Which makes it slightly astounding to me that so many took it at face value, since I'm usually the one to not get sarcasm... unless the joke is on me as usual and people are simply pretending not to get it as part of the fun...)

Anywho...

Peace.
edit on 3/25/2017 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Crap debating skills then.
I take him on his posted words, and now he's run away I assume he's butt hurt realising he couldn't cut the mustard with lame attempts of irony or sarcasm.
OP is welcome to return and defend his stance of course.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Not advocating it, just saying what I see.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I didn't think you were advocating anything, just sharing opinion, all good.
I think the OP was serious, and I base that on previous encounters and his reply to me in this thread.
The kitchen got too hot for him because he couldn't punch anyone, and he bailed on his own thread.

Thank # I'm not his cat right now, I'd be fearing a good kicking.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I will NEVER, EVER respond to ANY of you in this thread because I don't HAVE to.

I've already won this thread, and FYI for your information BTW, my body is an temple so it is - my pecks are probably bigger than your necks.

And to that other guy...so what even if I do have glasses, tough guys needs glasses, too. Do you even realise that your hating on speccy people is totally bigoted? I'm not the one pretending I'm Clint Eastwood, I've probably won more fights than him.

Don't expect me to respond to you guys because I never will, I'm above that. Arguing on some forum is beneath me.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I didn't think you were advocating anything, just sharing opinion, all good.
I think the OP was serious, and I base that on previous encounters and his reply to me in this thread.
The kitchen got too hot for him because he couldn't punch anyone, and he bailed on his own thread.

Thank # I'm not his cat right now, I'd be fearing a good kicking.

Probably as near as he gets to hitting some p*ssy.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Why start a thread If you don't want differing opinions then hard guy?
Seems silly to me.

*edit*
And your muscle size statements reinforce my opinion that you consider yourself superior because of your work in the gym.
Wow, I feel pity for you if that is your identity.
I send you my love.
Stupid gym monkeys are the modern day troops for educated people, I use them myself occasionally.
edit on 25.3.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oic wot u did thurr...

Tee hee..

You remind me of inchworm. Does anyone here remember that character? He had the papa smurf avatar?

Thanks for the fun man.

Respectfully ,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Okay now I guess it might be trolling.

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

Don't expect me to respond to you guys because I never will, I'm above that. Arguing on some forum is beneath me.

...he writes on some forum...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I told you, stop asking me questions because I won't ever respond.

It's not that I think I'm superior...that's too general a statement and makes no sense - superior to what. I mean we're all superior in one context or another, I'll chuck you a bone here and admit that you're most likely superior in comparison to plankton, or perhaps a mollusc.

So in the grand scheme of things I'm nothing special when compared to regular people but when compared to your typical lefty, SJW type my logic is impeccable and I am most definitely superior. In fact the majorty of humanity is superior. however, in the context of muscle density and body mass and sheer brute strength I am superior to a reasonable majority because my body is a temple that is hewn from the toughest rock imaginable.

So context is important, you have to be more specific.

You know what...how many fights have you won, eh? Probably not any, probably haven't ever even seen a real fight, or a fist.

So don't come 'round here giving it the big 'un and trying to cause trouble. I made this thread to apologise to all of the right-wingers and bigots out there whose amazing views I once rejected and sullied. It was never for you, but you just wanted a piece of me because you loved the attention last time.

But don't expect an answer to any of your questions because you shan't be getting any, I'm better than that.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Lol why start your thread then if you cry about responses?

I've had plenty fights, and injuries as a result, I just don't claim them as something to support my rants on an Internet forum.
You may have a hard-on about your physical prowess, I'll just mock it as masculinity identity issues.

edit on 25.3.2017 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yeah, a bloody nose or a bruised eye isn't an injury.

One time my arm dislocated at the shoulder and I had to snap it back into place while simultaneously punching my opponent. You don't know what injuries are...Welsh, yeah right.

All they do is sing and get pants chucked at them.

It's a well known fact that the further north you go the tougher the people are. I'm up in Scotland, we're so tough we can wear a skirt and nobody will say a thing a-bout it. Chucking logs about in the winter in a skirt isn't childsplay, you know.

Now stop trying to get me to respond to your posts, it won't work.

This thread is crap, I'm away.
edit on 25-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Lol why start your thread then if you cry about responses?

I've had plenty fights, and injuries as a result, I just don't claim them as something to support my rants on an Internet forum.
You may have a hard-on about your physical prowess, I'll just mock it as masculinity identity issues.

Bro,he has already replied to you three times clearly stating he would not waste his time responding to you...lol.

Please tell me you get the joke and are playing along for the fun of it....

Respectfully,
~meathead

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join