It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel I must apologise for the things I've said and thought in the past so I do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Batfink reference, outstanding!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Lol I'll leave you and Mike theto your love in
...can probably suck each others dragon cookies off as well

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I share your sentiment and honetly am sorry - this is the mindset. Look at the last response...the veneer, facade...the glamour has dropped and we see the reality.

They don't care if we know each other or not, and I agree - I'm a bit dismayed. I thought more of grainofsand, also...and am honestly quite suprised that he/she contributed to this insanity for so long. no I'm not huge, muscular, tough...I'd have thought that obvious from the outset.

Sometimes people want to confirm their own bias so damn much they lose their grip and we just witnessed it live. I'm more suprised at the serious outburst of vitriol - definitely the most hateful thing anyone has ever said to me on ATS and it came from grainofsand who is usually quite composed.

Sorry you got dragged into it and accused of being a collaborator.

I'll end by pointing out that this thread isn't about trolling, although it might seem that way - and I think it serves a purpose and that purpose is evident for anyone who is capable of seeing it. Those who come with bias or expectations most probably won't see the irony and they're not really meant to.

Cheers.
edit on 25-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Lol I'll leave you and Mike theto your love in
...can probably suck each others dragon cookies off as well

Friend, I apologize if I offended you,although I am still unsure how I did so. I'll now step aside from this lovers quarrel you both seem so invested in.

Have fun with this silly thread, I hope in the future we can meet on better terms.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That's a pure shame, I can hear that music from the incredible hulk in the back of my head and just imaging that guy walkign away with his head all sunken, sobbing.

You really were a meannie, grainofsand, where is your humanity?

God this is depressing.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
NM
edit on 25-3-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You...you're right! Sobs!

Did grainofsand make you say that?

Tell me, if a carrot was dangled in front of your face, how far do you think you'd walk before you realised you were following a false trail?

I reckon if someone threw a carrot directly at you it'd bounce off your head and you wouldn't even notice.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I wonder why grainofsand decilned to enter a debate with me regarding whether he/she is pro or anti EU.

All through this thread he/she repeatedly claimed that I lacked the ability to debate, the thread was a prelude to a debate and grainofsand volunteered to be the subject - then ran off.

I suppose it is quite hypocritical if you support the EU but at the same time dislike Scottish nationalism, I mean it's not unheard of but it's certainly a conundrum of sorts. I can't assume the subject would be anti-EU based on previous encounters.

It's pretty odd...I also found it intestesting when grainofsand gladly accepted the word of a fellow ATS'er earlier in the thread - said poster stated they were not in any way advocating the content or thread in and grain gladly and amicably accepted, yet when that Mike lad tried to help grain realise the futility of debating an absurd premise, grain got all angry and started calling me a Scottish nationalist p****.

Then used the Mike guy as an excuse to make an exit from the thread...that typical - I'll leave you two lovers to it, making crude comments about sucking cookies and what have you.

This has been a really interesting thread, actually.

I suppose the ultimate irony is this - grain came with a bias, and when grain came I also quickly developed a bias. Grain happily accepted my absurd claims as true because he/she wanted to confirm his/her bias.

I also wanted to confirm mine...what was my bias? I assumed grain has integrity and firmly believed what he/she had stated in previous encounters. I thought, even though we disagreed, that he/she was as firm in their beliefs as I was.

My bias was not confirmed, in the end it was shattered. I assumed the best of you and you the worst of me...and the tables flipped, instantly - and you fell from grace.

It actually was never my intention...grain responding to this thread wasn't something I expected, but we have a brief history.

Don't beat yourself up, dude/lass, my bias wasn't completely shattered and I know you ain't a bad person. You have emotions, you're human. It's not a bad thing, regardless of your opinions, the words you use or what you think of me, you're at least fun and passionate.

Thread really is over, I have work in the morning. Night.
edit on 25-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Oh sorry, I went to bed.
You said thread over anyway.
Oh and good to read you wish to remain in the UK.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Edited this out, just saw that the OP said 'thread over' or whatever.

OK
edit on 26-3-2017 by FalseMove because: OP said thread over

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove
Edited this out, just saw that the OP said 'thread over' or whatever.

OK

Trust me you did good staying clear of this quagmire.....

I wish I did...

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 26-3-2017 by Mike Stivic because: layed the smackdown on an errant emoticon

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join