It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel I must apologise for the things I've said and thought in the past so I do

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm a big, tough guy who is built like the bat-mobile and feels no pain. Callous, cold-hearted...a REAL man who drinks a lot of beer and watches a lot of sport on the television.

I play poker with my friends who I prefer to refer to as my "mates" an am hard as nails, we play poker and smoke cigars so we do. Nobody messes with me, I'm a notorious local hard-man known locally for being notorious and a hard-man so I am.

So it takes a lot for me to admit I'm wrong sometimes. Often, I prefer instead to simply rip a persons limb off and use it to beat them senseless...but I can't do that online so instead my only option os to admit I was wrong and apologise. Even though this isn't really a manly thing to do...

...I know, I know - I've heard the rumours, some junk about how it "takes a REAL man to admit he's wrong!" and other verbal nicities such as "REAL men know how to treat a woman!", etc. Don't buy this crap, it simply isn't true. A real man man would normally thrash you to within an inch of your life rather than admit he was wrong.

So it takes a special kind of man to actually apologise, not just any old REAL man, but a special REAL man. That's right, I'm special so I am. I'll cut to the chase...

Here is a list of stuff what I said in the past, not necessarily here on ATS, but just in my general day to day life. Sort of stuff what I say to my "mates" when we're knocking back those beers and lapping up that sports game.

1. America needs stricter gun laws - I've said this loads of times. I reckon it is fair to say that the goalposts have moved slightly since then which naturally redresses the imbalance. That aside, I was still wrong at the time. The mental lefties have saw to it that it is imperitive that the sensible majority have access to firearms because you've no idea of what to loony SJW's will do next or who they'll let into your country.

2. I was kinda for feminism - let's clarify, not an active feminist as such. I was a mindless recipient of this subtly hinted at suggestion....we're all fed this from childhood and on face value it sounds righteous. Again, I believe it once had its place and was genuinely righteous to some extent but the goalposts have been moved, yep. Seems the more maniacal the movement becomes the less inclined I am to show any kind of support.

3. Diversity. I am guilty of having once believed in the concept of diversity. Another one of them things what, on face value - seems righteous and good. You know what, it kinda still is in its more traditional sense, but in the current SJW/lefty type mindset it's something more, a beast - a monster that has evolved thus...moving...the...I see a pattern developing, here! So yeah, diversity is like a dirty word to me now.

Hmmm, you know what - the entire course of this thread has now changed, the first and only 3 points I made above provided me with enough data to come to a reasonable conclusion - the far left are pushing me further to the right!

I used to be quite lib, I was all for fairness and equality but am more conservative now...now that it's right there for us all to see it's so obvious!

WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THIS BEFOOOORE?

Oh god...oh god...oh...oh, oh my god!

Etc.
edit on 25-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Your indoctrination is complete child.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sounds more like you're a gorilla and not a man?
And gosh I hope one day you meet your master.
edit on 25-3-2017 by Peeple because: Too much

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Sounds like you have masculinity identity/inferiority issues to me.
You seemed overly emotional and angry last time we crossed swords in discussion.

Meh, keep your apology, personally I enjoyed clashing with you in debate, good for amusement and intellectual exercise.
Why do you care what people think?
I don't, and I prefer honesty of expression.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

The apology wasn't to you or people like you, it was to people like me.

Superior people, masculinity soaring and magnanimity overflowing! You have to place here, this is a bigot circle-jerk...you'll have to go somewhere else!

And we didn't "clash", we argued and I won because i come from a place of righteousness.
edit on 25-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Anyway, this thread is rubbish I'm away.

Nothing to do with me, you lot can argue it out.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I know I'm impressed by your bigly, oh so, masculine persona.

You happy now?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yawn.....not another one of these.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So, basically you are apologizing for being a jerk sometimes?

You really are not good at that either.

We all make mistakes and are somewhat opinionated, we are Human.

Please do not kick the dog or cat because they are more perfect than we are.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Lol, okay hard man

You didn't win either, you lost the debate and then I killed your whiney response thread with a single post which you failed to reply to.

It seems to me that when your big guy punch your lights out image is redundant on an online forum you are like a little fish out of water...but amusing though so please do carry on.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I dont believe this mans manliness for a second.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Lol you author a thread then call it rubbish and run away? Bahaha!
Hard man can't handle debate?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
BTW is this post satire?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Reading your post this image came to mind.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

He could be a hard man face to face, you know, the type who punch you out if you disagree in debate.
That's what I reckon anyway, can't handle disagreement online because he can't silence voices with threats of violence.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Real tough guys don't tell stories about how tough they are...

Real tough guys have stories told about them...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

.but amusing though so please do carry on.

Don't leave HeathenJessie, this is just getting good tough guy

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Anybody who has to prove their toughness in a ATS post probably isn't, just sayin.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter

Anybody who has to prove their toughness in a ATS post probably isn't, just sayin.

Lol, I know, but in real life maybe he is a full on bully who never has arguments because people mind their tongue.
I'm getting that feeling because he seems so butt hurt that it doesn't work the same online.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
BTW is this post satire?

Bingo!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join