It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel I must apologise for the things I've said and thought in the past so I do

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
a reply to: grainofsand

Yeah, a bloody nose or a bruised eye isn't an injury.

One time my arm dislocated at the shoulder and I had to snap it back into place while simultaneously punching my opponent. You don't know what injuries are...Welsh, yeah right.

All they do is sing and get pants chucked at them.

It's a well known fact that the further north you go the tougher the people are. I'm up in Scotland, we're so tough we can wear a skirt and nobody will say a thing a-bout it. Chucking logs about in the winter in a skirt isn't childsplay, you know.

Now stop trying to get me to respond to your posts, it won't work.

This thread is crap, I'm away.

I've never known a Scot to refer to a symbol of national pride as a garment a woman wears.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

...Chucking logs about in the winter in a skirt isn't childsplay, you know...

Okay now I am sure. That's hilarious.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I'm guessing you are mates then as you seem to be supporting his comments as a joke?
Do you know he was joking...actually know?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Oooh, you're hard, slagging me off on the internet because I like to trans.

You wouldn't say that to my face probably, because I'm really tall and you're probably not, I'd have to stoop to your level and I simply refuse to do that.

As for accusations of trolling - I think that's unfair. Sure, I have a distinct writing style and try to inject a little humor into my threads but this thread most definitely serves a purpose and has encouraged debate - a debate I clearly won. I never started it, all I did was issue an apology for having harboured particular beliefs ate one time or another in my exciting and interesting life.

We Scots are free to wear skirts because everyone knows we're made of strong stuff and nobody will say anything about it or there'll be a ruck.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In fact it's quite fair to say that we embraced diversity and acceptance of alternative lifestyles before most other countries since the skirt has been worn by Scotsmen for centuries.

I'm away now, I've got more important things to do with my time than be drawn into petty squabbles - this thread is over.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I did not slag you off. I pointed out that this is the first time I have ever known a Scot, or someone who claims to be, refer to a kilt as a skirt. Come to Dartmoor anytime and I'll say everything I've said to you in this thread.
edit on 25-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah, a bloody nose or a bruised eye isn't an injury.

One time my arm dislocated at the shoulder and I had to snap it back into place while simultaneously punching my opponent. You don't know what injuries are...Welsh, yeah right.

All they do is sing and get pants chucked at them.

It's a well known fact that the further north you go the tougher the people are. I'm up in Scotland, we're so tough we can wear a skirt and nobody will say a thing a-bout it. Chucking logs about in the winter in a skirt isn't childsplay, you know.

Now stop trying to get me to respond to your posts, it won't work.

This thread is crap, I'm away.

Oh you are so hard!
I'm the one with a hard on now lol.
I envy you

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I did not slag you off. I pointed out that this is the first time I have ever known a Scot, or someone who claims to be, refer to a kilt as a skirt.

That's ok then, you shouldn't be rude to me you know it's not nice.

Beneath tis huge mountain of muscle, sinew and cold, hard bone is a person, you know?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
No he is not my mate..

I don't know him..

Bro he's yanking your chain and you just keep giving more slack..

Again to be clear. I do not have a dog in this fight..

I just get the joke..you don't have to agree with something to find the humor in it..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie
I was not seeking your approval.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I was not seeking your approval.

I'm done with this thread, mate - it's over.

Go back to your dusty mansions and sulk, you lost this thread but there will probably be more.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wasn't treating it as a contest.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I wasn't treating it as a contest.

Let it go, dude.

It's over.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Jessie tell you that or your own thoughts?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Let what go?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Hey, you know what I feel bad for that dude, he's trying to help you.

This is the problem, some people dunno what's good for them...even when it's dangled right in front of their faces so blatantly they still can not see it.

And that's the point.

Thread's over.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Scottish prick acting hard with a guttural accent lol, I'm happy for this to be deleted, everyone knows which Scots need deleting.
Nationalistic pricks.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

And there's the moneyshot!

Resorting to petty namecalling, sounds to me like you're allowing your emotions to get the better of you.

If I were a p****, as you so eloquently put it, I'd be whinging to the mods right now demanding action. You stepped over a line, but I'm ok with that since I'm so tough!

My wings are like a shield of steel!Your outburst comes across as one I'd expect from the type of person who'd punch you if they were losing a debate! Etc, etc, yous get the idea.

This thread is over! I won again.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Wow...

Just wow...

J Wow types levels of wowzers....

I don't know him

How can I be more clear....

MY THOUGHTS..

As in I conjured them all by myself..

I have two theories here;

Theory one you are not as bright as I previously thought..

Theory two,and I hope this one is true,because I don't want to believe you are this thick.. is that heathenjesse is your second account and you enjoy argueing with yourself and dragging other people into them..

So yeah if theory two proves correct I give a nod and a wink as I enjoy a good internet drama..

/Hugs thread

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And...and besides - I'm not even a nationalist.

I voted for Brexit! Why would I want to support the SNP who are hell=bent on dragging us back into the EU? I'm glad you're against Scottish nationalism, like me!

Do you hate the EU, too?

I love how someone can go from being a virtue-signalling SJW assuming the moral high-ground to someone who openly calls someone a p**** and embarks on a racist rant against the Scots - racist being the assumption that we're all inherently nationalists.

How the mighty have fallen...

Threads over...Scots win!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join