It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Crypto-Graphic Puzzle: Sevens.Exposed (Possible Wikileaks Connection)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca
That's because it's not a proper runic alphabet. It's full of modified runes and Saxon runes:
(clockwise groups of 6 starting from A):
U - R - K - Aw - Saxon H - mirror W
F - mirror Saxon K - I - mirror F - K - G
B - Saxon M/Z - not a rune - W - Saxon (a?) - T
Saxon K - L - O - Backwards R - modified NG - K followed by Saxon K - S - Saxon M/Z

a reply to: Macenroe82
Great so in other words, more New Age cult recruitment using intelligence to pretend to be otherworldly... also note comment 20:

and you get:

THE MANKIND IS DESIGNED TO RECIEVE OUR THOUGHT

Yes, “recieve” instead of “receive”. I mean, this and all the other mistakes are the ultimate proof that even fifty million years in our galaxy are not enough to learn a proper English (unless you are a native speaker) 😉

Wanted to add. I was just thinking to myself, where do I remember Tengri from? Marco Polo. I started digging, Tengri is a Mongolian god, written in Old Turkic Alphabet. Some of these "runes" maybe be Turkic script - so is the cipher a combination of Turkic, Norse, and Saxon..?

edit on 25-3-2017 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Not to be a conspiracy nut, but this thread hit 20 flags quick and it still didn't make it to the front page of ATS, there's threads on there with 5 or 7...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

You are saying exactly what i was thinking after i did some research on the net.
It is strangely quiet.
This seems too hot to handle for a lot of people.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Wow...these sound files have all kinds of weird stuff in them. Just forwarding through them and there are all kinds of hidden messages and morse code and sound distortion that come up at multiple intervals....seems this code will likely take someone a while to crack.

I wonder how long it took whomever to come up with it. And how disappointed would they be should it be cracked in a short span of time.

Interesting nonetheless....

If it was cracked in a short span of time then that would basically make all of the hard work they put into it a waste of time. So hopefully the mystery continues to make it worth while.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

This is not Cicada 3301. Cicada puzzles are always pgp signed for verification.

In this video, it explains why there is no PGP signature, because Cicada 3301 has actually invented their own DNA/Quantum based Encryption where you can check the signature, that relies on bit entropy.

Your trolling comment stops people from investigating further, and detracts from the discussion of the topic. You're not Phage.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Well its based on both flags and number of replies, sometimes the sh#iest threads get the most attention. Just throw 'Trump' in the title if you want to be at the top!

I learned something at least. I never knew how similar the Turkic alphabet was to Runic, which is pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I was kind of freaked out! I looked at the Tengri137 thread for my post to see what is up and could not find my posts!

Your thread is kind of the intro part to the other thread. Do the wheel decoding and then find the next puzzle which is Tengri137.

Tengri137 showed up last year as an encrypted book in PDF form. If you go to the wikia page link (below) for that puzzle you will see the PGP code used to sign the PDF: 0x666ab731

There are couple things pointed at the wikia page about this number. What I don't see is "ab" is Latin for "out of" as in "Ordo ab chao" or "Order out of chaos" (supposed motto of the Illuminati but it comes from Freemasonry's Scottish Rite, 33rd degree). Reading it that way, "666 out of 731"!!

731 is an "angel number" (what ever the heck that is). "The Beast out of the angel number"

tengri137.wikia.com: For beginners.

Btw, ATS's other rabbit hole: Tengri 137 - Higher Contact, Artificial Intelligence or Elaborate Hoax?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thank you all for the kind feedback and thoughts.

I posted a complete breakdown of the math and how this puzzle was done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's also a basic primer on aspects of encryption. The math looks a lot harder than it is, it really isn't that bad. A few good tools at your disposal, and you can make puzzles like this on your own for other people.

~Namaste

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

This is not Cicada 3301. Cicada puzzles are always pgp signed for verification.

In this video, it explains why there is no PGP signature, because Cicada 3301 has actually invented their own DNA/Quantum based Encryption where you can check the signature, that relies on bit entropy.

Your trolling comment stops people from investigating further, and detracts from the discussion of the topic. You're not Phage.

So, did you get some amazing tech info yet? Been waiting for an update on this incredible and ground-breaking encryption. Hope it didn't just fizzle into nothing because it was made by second-rate purveyors of fiction.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join