It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara Carter Is Back And She Lets On That Trump Wiretap Traces To The top

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SBMcG

Whomever ordered it, it was done while Obama was president.
But that's not what you said:

Obama either ordered it, or he didn't.

I think any reasonable person would find it completely incredulous to believe that Obama did not at least know about the wiretapping.
The word you are looking for is incredible. But you've gone from "ordering" to "knowing about." Nice.

Tell me again, who was actually being survielled? Who was being monitored? Was it Trump Tower, or the Russian ambassador?

It doesn't matter who was being surveilled by the Obama Regime. The CRIME was the leaking of Flynn's call.

So who committed that crime?

Who knows?

Someone in the Obama Regime.

But it was leaked during the Trump Tyranny ...

Wrong. It was leaked by Obamanistas. That is an indisputable fact.

How do you know it wasn't leaked by a TrumpTrooper?

Where's your proof?

Because no Trump staffer would have been in a position to do so.

This is not a fact in dispute.

Sure it's in dispute.

You don't have any evidence for your claim.

Lol, I check back in and see pages more of your posts trying to convince yourself that Trump hasn't been vindicated.

What's so important to you that you're still banging on? You were wrong. Move on, fella.
edit on 26/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Gryphon66

Alright, I'll take that.
By when?

How about a rousing game of Parcheesi instead?

Coin toss?

link   

Exactly. It's who obama is that makes it believable. I don't have a high opinion of bernie sanders, but you'd have a hard time convincing me he did something similar.

Oh, I totally agree about Bernie Sanders. I can't see him doing anything even remotely as crooked as Obama or Bill Clinton's wife. Even when the latter cheated him out of the nomination in collusion with the DNC he did what he thought was best for his party and supported the nominee.

I would not have done that. I would have sued the s**t out of the DNC and Clinton Campaigns.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I think any reasonable person would find it completely incredulous to believe that Obama did not at least know about the wiretapping.
The word you are looking for is incredible. But you've gone from "ordering" to "knowing about." Nice.

Tell me again, who was actually being survielled? Who was being monitored? Was it Trump Tower, or the Russian ambassador?

It doesn't matter who was being surveilled by the Obama Regime. The CRIME was the leaking of Flynn's call.

Who knows?

Where's your proof?

Sure it's in dispute.

Lol, I check back in and see pages more of your posts trying to convince yourself that Trump hasn't been vindicated.

What's so important to you that you're still banging on? You were wrong. Move on, fella.

You log back in to do nothing more than make another pointless personal comment and state ridiculous BS about Trump's supposed "vindication"?

I'll stay right here, thanks. Why don't you go find a copy of the OED and look up "vindicated."

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

lol, so much for being up for betting on the big fish, huh?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

lol, so much for being up for betting on the big fish, huh?

You turned the bet down.

You ready to go?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Who knows?

Where's your proof?

Sure it's in dispute.

You log back in to do nothing more than make another pointless personal comment and state ridiculous BS about Trump's supposed "vindication"?

I'll stay right here, thanks. Why don't you go find a copy of the OED and look up "vindicated."

You are starting to sound like Hillary "why aren't I 50 points ahead" Clinton.
We all know the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign. It's just about the specifics now. We've got a great chair of the House Intelligence Committee following up to get to the bottom of it. Let it play out and wait for some more information. You've been burned so often since Nov 8th, I'd I have thought you would be a bit more careful, lol.

link   
Why would Trump be impeached for simply being a great president when Obama got away (so far) without being brought to justice for being a miserable failure?

Not only will Trump easily and successfully serve out his first term, he will overwhelmingly win a second.

link   

I'll bet on Trump, the current president and biggest fish of them all. Will you?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Who knows?

Where's your proof?

Sure it's in dispute.

We all know the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign. It's just about the specifics now. We've got a great chair of the House Intelligence Committee following up to get to the bottom of it. Let it play out and wait for some more information. You've been burned so often since Nov 8th, I'd I have thought you would be a bit more careful, lol.

Ah, should have known you'd be the one to try a paltry Clinton reference.

No, no one knows that the Obama Adminsitration was spying on the Trump campaign.

The only ones that believe that nonsense are Trump cultists.

Your "great Chair" has about as much respect as a side-show barker.

He proved that he was nothing more than Trump's waterboy on Wednesday.

Burned? LOL. Not even singed. The only one who keeps chasing after losing bets is ... well, quite apparent.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Why would Trump be impeached for simply being a great president when Obama got away (so far) without being brought to justice for being a miserable failure?

Not only will Trump easily and successfully serve out his first term, he will overwhelmingly win a second.

you must write jokes for a living

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'll bet on Trump, the current president and biggest fish of them all. Will you?

It's really strange that anyone would be defending the previous administration spying on the current one. You'd think these people would be hoping their President was successful, but it appears not.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Bet on him?

What's the bet?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's really strange that anyone would be defending the previous administration spying on the current one.

It's strange that anyone thinks there is evidence of the previous administration spying on the current one. Do you know something that Nunes doesn't know?

edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That he'll last 4 years as president.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Justice is supposed to be blind. Not based on what you want to be true. So why are you introducing an emotional appeal into the discussion?

link   

That he'll last 4 years as president.

Done.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

you must write jokes for a living

Nope.

You?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Who knows?

Where's your proof?

Sure it's in dispute.

Ah, should have known you'd be the one to try a paltry Clinton reference.

No, no one knows that the Obama Adminsitration was spying on the Trump campaign.

The only ones that believe that nonsense are Trump cultists.

Your "great Chair" has about as much respect as a side-show barker.

He proved that he was nothing more than Trump's waterboy on Wednesday.

Burned? LOL. Not even singed. The only one who keeps chasing after losing bets is ... well, quite apparent.

There ya go.. keep on convincing yourself.
Like I said, let's wait to see what Nunes brings forward in terms of the details of exactly how the Obama administration were spying on the Trump campaign. I'm sure everyone would join in wanting the criminal(s) who leaked information to go to jail and that has to be the focus as it's the only crime Nunes has stated has been committed.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Alright. 6 months or a year of ATS?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join