It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara Carter Is Back And She Lets On That Trump Wiretap Traces To The top

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UKTruth

The meeting with Clapper, Brennan, and Yates was to not be about Obama spying? Not to be about the leak?
rickwells.us...

Is that one of your statements disguised as a question again?
I think so. Therefore...false.
The hearing for those three was to be a public sessions about all elements of the investigation.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ahh, yes to having questions, the venerable "AT&T and Project X!"

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SBMcG
I think we can all agree at this point that without a doubt, based upon all the reporting out there, the Nunes testimony, the Flynn leak, the [Obama] FBI wiretapping of a Trump server, NSA whistle-blowers Montgomery and Binney, and Obama's own established history of spying on opponents, allies, and reporters, it is very likely that Obama himself ordered the surveillance of Team Trump just as President Trump has claimed.

Obama Was Almost Certainly Illegally Spying on Team Trump

Nope. No one but members of the Trump Cult will say that ... here's what most people know ...

The reality is that President Trump went off on something he read or saw on Breitbart or Fox, started tweeting nonsense, probably with no more forethought than to capture a news cycle or two (because there is no bad Press for Trump). The Intelligence Community has said there was no wiretaps, Director Clapper, Director Comey, Admiral Rogers, etc. have all stated personally that there was no wiretaps ordered by Obama against Trump, and there is still ZERO evidence of anything even resembling that outlandish and divisive claim.

You missed the part where we know that the Obama administration was spying on the Trump campaign. tut tut.

That's because no rational person believes that fringe partisan garbage. Only the faithful.

I'd suggest the fringe elements are elsewhere considering that the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is now prioritising the investigation onto the specifics of how the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump campaign.

The fringe elements are right in front of us, repeating specious ridiculous bull ca-ca about spying.

The reality is that multiple Trump operatives have been under investigation by the FBI or are part of an investigation. We also know that there is a seeming connection to investigations into Russian hacking and interference in our General Election process. We also know that Nunes is an errand boy for President Trump and has lost all credibility as a Committee Chairman, a Congressman and really a man of his own. He's a Trump surrogate and nothing more.

Keep up the false reality - I know it gives you a sense of comfort

Meanwhile in the real world, Nunes is focused on getting to the bottom of the details behind Obama's administration spying on the Trump campaign.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

False.

So, you know otherwise? How do you know this?

You could actually listen to him. It's quite easy you know.
I see you edited your post after realising your mistake. Credit for that.

Very slimey tactic for you to try to use.

His edit did not change the context of what he said.

Indeed it did change it very significantly. The edit was incorrect too, so my advice to actually listen to what was said still stands, but at least there was an effort to get to the facts.

Ok. Let's get to the facts.

Which member of Obama's administration ordered for the Trump campaign to be spied on?

Probably Valerie Jarret.

She was in close contact with the Clinton Campaign.

link   

the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is now prioritising the investigation onto the specifics of how the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump campaign

He is?
If that's the case, why did he cancel the meeting with Clapper, Brennan, and Yates?

Why is Manafort going to be talking to the committee?

Actually the next meeting - you know the prioritised one - is with Comey and Rogers again.

So I am going to have to call your statement .... false.

Those were questions, not definitive statements...which you did not answer.

False. I did answer.

You did not answer why he canceled the meeting or why Manafort is going to talk to the committee.

Manafort offered to come in and the hearing has not been prioritised. Like i said the priority is Comey and Rogers again, which actually answers both 'questions'.

It took you two posts to clarify what should have easily been done in one. That's fine. But I thought they were statements, not questions. Oh well.

Anyway, I see that you have not yet provided a name of the Obama cabinet member that ordered the Trump campaign to be spied on.

I know you quickly ran from that "question" (I'll put it in quotes in case you have a different understanding of the term) in previous conversations, but if you are going to continue spitting that propaganda lie, you could at least tell us whom ordered it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: n3cr0m4nc3r0

Ahh, yes to having questions, the venerable "AT&T and Project X!"

Project X probably deserves it's own updated thread. Very interesting stuff. We know Obama, the Spy Master in Chief, created the biggest surveillance grid and removed privacy from people on the scale of the Reichstagsbrandverordnung.
edit on 26/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The hearing for those three was to be a public sessions about all elements of the investigation.

Including the "spying", including the leaking.

Instead, Nunes wants desperately to get some sort of validation that his "scoop" means anything. That it is even real. So he cancels a very important public hearing in favor of a closed meeting where he can be off the record.

He isn't prioritizing, he panicking.

edit on 3/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

False.

So, you know otherwise? How do you know this?

You could actually listen to him. It's quite easy you know.
I see you edited your post after realising your mistake. Credit for that.

Very slimey tactic for you to try to use.

His edit did not change the context of what he said.

Indeed it did change it very significantly. The edit was incorrect too, so my advice to actually listen to what was said still stands, but at least there was an effort to get to the facts.

Ok. Let's get to the facts.

Which member of Obama's administration ordered for the Trump campaign to be spied on?

Probably Valerie Jarret.

She was in close contact with the Clinton Campaign.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Jarret was not a member of the administration. She was an adviser, not a cabinet member with the authority to order such "spying".

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Including the "spying", including the leaking.

Instead, Nunes wants desperately to get some sort of validation that his "scoop" means anything. That it is even real. So he cancels a very important public hearing in favor of a closed meeting where he can be off the record.

In other words he prioritised the investigation into the leaks and unmasking. Glad you got there in the end.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is now prioritising the investigation onto the specifics of how the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump campaign

He is?
If that's the case, why did he cancel the meeting with Clapper, Brennan, and Yates?

Actually the next meeting - you know the prioritised one - is with Comey and Rogers again.

False. I did answer.

You did not answer why he canceled the meeting or why Manafort is going to talk to the committee.

Manafort offered to come in and the hearing has not been prioritised. Like i said the priority is Comey and Rogers again, which actually answers both 'questions'.

It took you two posts to clarify what should have easily been done in one. That's fine. But I thought they were statements, not questions. Oh well.

Anyway, I see that you have not yet provided a name of the Obama cabinet member that ordered the Trump campaign to be spied on.

I know you quickly ran from that "question" (I'll put it in quotes in case you have a different understanding of the term) in previous conversations, but if you are going to continue spitting that propaganda lie, you could at least tell us whom ordered it.

We've been over your 'question' ad infinitum, so no need to go round in circles on the details of the Obama Administration spying on the Trump campaign. That is what Nunes is getting to the bottom of, to his eternal credit.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The fringe elements are right in front of us, repeating specious ridiculous bull ca-ca about spying.

The reality is that multiple Trump operatives have been under investigation by the FBI or are part of an investigation. We also know that there is a seeming connection to investigations into Russian hacking and interference in our General Election process. We also know that Nunes is an errand boy for President Trump and has lost all credibility as a Committee Chairman, a Congressman and really a man of his own. He's a Trump surrogate and nothing more.

Lol, UEFI & Windows 8 followed by 10 with broken SSL that your own security services broke and then all getting hacked like some school-kid's with weak cryptography.. Yeah, that must suck! I'd look at who stood the most to gain, in the technical world. Clearly not Intel Celeron CPU's, because that's what the DNC server was, running Windows!
edit on 26-3-2017 by n3cr0m4nc3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

In other words he prioritised the investigation into the leaks and unmasking.
No. He's trying to cover his, and the president's ass.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

In other words he prioritised the investigation into the leaks and unmasking.
No. He trying to cover his, and the president's ass.

Partisan nonsense to claim such a thing.
Prove it.
edit on 26/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

He is?

False. I did answer.

We've been over your 'question' ad infinitum, so no need to go round in circles on the details of the Obama Administration spying on the Trump campaign. That is what Nunes is getting to the bottom of, to his eternal credit.

Indeed. You claim the Obama admin spied on the Trump campaign but cannot provide any evidence to support, which is why you ran from it in previous discussions.

If Nunes is currently getting to the bottom of it and no clear evidence has been presented, how can you make the specific claims you are making?

You're contradicting yourself, unless you admit that your claim is opinion, rather than verifiable fact.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

He is?

False. I did answer.

Indeed. You claim the Obama admin spied on the Trump campaign but cannot provide any evidence to support, which is why you ran from it in previous discussions.

If Nunes is currently getting to the bottom of it and no clear evidence has been presented, how can you make the specific claims you are making?

You're contradicting yourself, unless you admit that your claim is opinion, rather than verifiable fact.

You clearly have not read the discussion on it. Are you liberal propagandists a tag team or something?

Obama's administration were spying on the Trump campaign. That much we know.
What we don't know is who ordered it or whether the unmasking of names from the surveilance was legal... I am sure Nunes will get that. He's done an excellent job so far of informing the public.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Prove it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
My god Nunes is such an incompetent boob ...

Nunes Backs Down From Assertion Trump Was Monitored

The chairman of the House intelligence committee has backed down from his dramatic assertion that Donald Trump and his aides were "monitored," by U.S. spies — a claim the Republicans have cited this week in emails to loyalists. Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters Friday he can't be sure whether conversations among Trump or his aides were captured in the surveillance that has become a source of controversy since Nunes made it public in two news conferences this week.

As for Trump's assertion that Obama wiretapped him, Nunes repeated Friday what he has said previously, telling reporters, "That didn't happen."

Video with Nunes' statements at link.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That is your unfounded opinion.

It's the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee's knowledge having seen dozens of reports with Trump and members of his team's names unmasked and widely circulated.

If there was no spying then how did the unmasked names get on those 'dozens' of reports?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes. Thus desperately cancelling the scheduled meeting so he can schedule a fishing trip to cover his ass.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If there was no spying then how did the unmasked names get on those 'dozens' of reports?

What reports?
Friday came and went.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join