It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security incident near houses of parliament in the UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

There is a huge difference between proper vetting and an all out invasion and cultural genocide of the British people. You cant hug this away.

The likelihood is the attacker was British born , as were the instigators of the other attacks we've suffered, how do you vet against that ?
Understanding the problem doesn't equal hugging it away.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'd like to extend my deepest sympathies to all the family members who have lost someone dear today.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Some poor bloke got lost looking for Hornsey Lane Bridge?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just leaving this here

www.theguardian.com...

Another drill

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aziel

This event comes so soon after the Melbourse Burke st event a couple weeks ago, which comes after the Niece Attack hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

I'm at Trafalger square.. heard that a car/4x4 has mowed down numerous people on Westminster bridge,

RA

Read recently that phsysocilogialy, people awlays remember the first headline they hear and what is repeated 3 times in succession.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Unsophisticated, badly planned, badly executed: Seems like genuine organic radical nutjob terrorism so far IMO.

When it's massive devastating events with large numbers of casualties I get a lot more suspicious.

The commute home isn't going to be much fun tonight.

They've got you thinking just they way they want you to. Remember on 911? terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism.

How would you have described this before the days of terrorism? might the word 'criminal have been used???

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Looks more and more unlikely that this attack was just a "lone wolf" or "mentally ill individual"
I believe there are many more groups of radicalized terrorists plotting atrocities like this with the full backing in there mind of some higher force.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So it was the religion of peace again............what a surprise......not.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Right, its like noone seems to have a aproblem thinking that the nwo plan having been in effect for over 200 years, all coming to fruition now, but when we think in terms of individuals being generationally conditioned and geography not being a limitation, then we question even one generation as if that is proof they could not possibly be here to take down America.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I grew up in the 80s, we called it terrorism then too.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Came in to this thread to 'find out' from our members view points who are across the pond, locals as to what they know, have possibly witnessed and could contribute to my understanding and knowledge of the terrible breaking news worthy event.

What I found was not the scrolling down of information on the breaking news but a whole bunch of rhetoric and divisiveness present whenever a Muslim/Islamic/Christian is involved with acts of aggression against our western states and eachother.

So, added my own albiet early on thoughts to the comments being made. My comment to Gortex should have stated western states rather than America, but I personally see the world in a much less devided way and so when things begin to heat up for our western civilized brothers and sisters to me it is just as offensive as if it happens to America.

edit on am331amFri, 24 Mar 2017 09:10:22 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

To me anyone who would do harm to others for any reason is deemed and judged mentally ill whether lone wolf or conspitors of death.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I am with you on your thoughts, and I am thankful not to be the one making these decissions. I do think that at the rate we are headed in another generation or two Britian will no longer be a free state as they are now but one ruled by the Islamic judges deeming all who do not swear alligence to Sharia will become slaves to Islam, a future so terrible one cannot even imagine.

Would love to discuss that which cannot be discussed.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar

I am with you on your thoughts, and I am thankful not to be the one making these decissions. I do think that at the rate we are headed in another generation or two Britian will no longer be a free state as they are now but one ruled by the Islamic judges deeming all who do not swear alligence to Sharia will become slaves to Islam, a future so terrible one cannot even imagine.

Would love to discuss that which cannot be discussed.

You get the idea that Muslims are a massive population here in the UK, they are not, they are a mere few percent. They aren't going to take over the courts. Even if the Christian community was to let this happen there is no way others would accept it. We also have many other communities here in the UK, you don't here about them as the Bogeyman right now creating all the fuss is the muslim. But we have loads of others here, primarily you have to look at our other asian communities, Sikhs and Hindus from India. I can asure you that they will never accept rule by Muslims, heck in their own country the Muslims were literally walled off Trump style by India to keep them out! Those same people don't take nicely to rule by Muslims....................... They'll sort things out if the Christians go too far and hand over the courts and there's millions of them here in the UK, they just keep their heads down, become rich through business and blend in well to the United Kingdom. At the very most Muslims will be walled off in little Stans if the thing does elevate to Bosnia Kosovo style issues down the road, but even then those Hindus and Sikhs will sort things out.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join