It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security incident near houses of parliament in the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Aziel

We all know who is likely responsible, however, there is a funeral for a former IRA commander today. Might be related to that, though these weren't the normal IRA tactics.

Not their MO at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
B.stards! Time to round em all up and ship em out because we dont know who is who but we do know that there's a lot of sympathizers that hide them!

Hate breeds hate.
Its not hate its about keeping people safe!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
CNN reporting that its part of the integration process and we should welcome all Muslims and its our fault they behave this way

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Seriously No need

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
One fatality, a woman pedestrian.

The Guardian Live The Guardian Live updates

link   
Now let's see how they scramble to protect themselves before the public shall we?

Armed guards inside the chamber maybe? Why not, keep those ruffians out.

It's a tragedy what has happened in London. But don't lose sight of the people who caused this, the politicians themselves - they're about to appease their conscience's by labeling someone other than themselves as evil. The perpetrators of this crime are, indeed, evil. The politicians that voted for war time and time again, fanning the flames of hatred that CAUSED this to happen are also evil.

link   
RIP. 24 hour UK news has been waiting very patiently for a day like today... Vehicles as weapons is a key ingredient of ISIS sympathisers is it not? Didn't they declare them as the new weapon of choice not so long ago? But as others have said if you have to use a Hyuandai instead of a 10 ton truck, you're probably a homegrown nutjob with little support from ISIS beyond the encouragement you got from watching some youtube videos.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

For many of us that lived through the Troubles, I have to admit that an attack on or near Parliament the day of an IRA funeral had me highly suspicious. Purely a Pavlovian response perhaps.

The tactics used would certainly seem to point to Islamic terrorism right now.
edit on 22-3-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Now let's see how they scramble to protect themselves before the public shall we?

Armed guards inside the chamber maybe? Why not, keep those ruffians out.

It's a tragedy what has happened in London. But don't lose sight of the people who caused this, the politicians themselves - they're about to appease their conscience's by labeling someone other than themselves as evil. The perpetrators of this crime are, indeed, evil. The politicians that voted for war time and time again, fanning the flames of hatred that CAUSED this to happen are also evil.

They caused nothing. Someone picked up a knife and started stabbing people, drove a car and started hitting people. He is the only cause of the incident.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok so the supposedly "true" news are : A policeman was stabbed with a knife. But the attacker was shot aftert that.

3-4 shots heard from the people inside the parlament.

Apparently the attacker was with a knife and the news about him being with a gun are lie.

The same man is the one who attacked the people with car.

Pictures of the incident : Pretty Bloody Pics

(Posted it in the other thread too because idk which one is more popular.)
edit on 22-3-2017 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
I have to admit that an attack on or near Parliament the day of an IRA funeral had me highly suspicious. Purely a Pavlovian response perhaps.

if he had died through police/army action, then undoubtedly. Death from natural causes doesn't seem to provide any motive for a violent response.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
322. Enough said.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

As I say, my own biases and bitter experience had me thinking that way at first thought.

You are correct, I am quite certain.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

Aw, come on, dont start that already...please.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Aw, come on, prove me wrong... please

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

My point is proof, or evidence, period. When stating "enough said" you are making a declarative statement.

There is no evidence to support your conclusion at this point.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Do we know if its Allah snackbars?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

My point is proof, or evidence, period. When stating "enough said" you are making a declarative statement.

There is no evidence to support your conclusion at this point.

I think that the human mind should be taken into account. It's all well and fun to pretend to be above it all, like a god but where I come from if something happens and the same perps are involved, using the same MO I am not surprised if we all suspect the usual perps.
Logic, common sense and nature leads us to this conclusion.

If I get a bad reaction after eating peanuts and develop the same reaction one day, I will [surprise, surprise], believe that I must have eaten peanuts or peanut residue at some point. I wouldn't suddenly suspect apples, just because I have no definite proof and I don't want to upset the peanuts.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Not yet, but according to witnesses the perp was an " asian looking man in his 40s "

Probably not Chinese

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Its march 22nd. So there is evidence to support my theory. You made the skulls reference in your head mate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join