It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security incident near houses of parliament in the UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I understand what you are saying, but do you understand what he means by "322 Enough said"?

I think you line of thought is more likely to be correct than his definitive assertion to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

To be fair, the entire middle east is Asia.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: SprocketUK

For many of us that lived through the Troubles, I have to admit that an attack on or near Parliament the day of an IRA funeral had me highly suspicious. Purely a Pavlovian response perhaps.

The tactics used would certainly seem to point to Islamic terrorism right now.

I hear ya, though since Martin McGuinness died of a heart problem, any act by dissident Republicans would almost certainly have brought the full wrath of the PIRA down on their heads, that, coupled with the way the attack was performed led me to immediately discount any Republican involvement.

If it had been a van shooting off five or six mortars, then it may have been different.

Pretty cut and dried case now the Mirror published those pics of the killer. No way is he a Scientologist

edit on 51pWed, 22 Mar 2017 12:17:51 -050020172017-03-22T12:17:51-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: vanishing letters

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Why is the Rescue helicopter landing?
St Thomas hospital is literary on the other side of that bridge.

Scum don't care who they hurt..

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

9/3 = 3
11 x 2 = 22

911 = 322 ?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Ok, now I'm convinced...thanks

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

IGNORANCE BREEDS, MURDER, RAPE AND A MASSIVE WORLDWIDE TAKEOVER AS WELL AS IGNORANCE...
DENIAL OF THE PANDEMIC PROBLEM IS NOT AN ANSWER. There is a huge difference between proper vetting and an all out invasion and cultural genocide of the British people. You cant hug this away.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
B.stards! Time to round em all up and ship em out because we dont know who is who but we do know that there's a lot of sympathizers that hide them!

Calm down and grow up. Stop being pathetic, if this is a specific group of terrorists then they are the ones that need to be apprehended.

On only the day after McGuinness died, do you think all Irish people and their offspring should have been deported for the thirty years or so of the IRA terrorist acts?

Shameful yet completely expected response from you.
edit on 22-3-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
B.stards! Time to round em all up and ship em out because we dont know who is who but we do know that there's a lot of sympathizers that hide them!

The news reported an ubreliable eyewitness saying a bald white man was involved as well as a black man with a goatee. Do we go for bald, bearded or just all black and white people to be sure...seeing as we don't know who is who and all?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

we go for a bald black man with a goatee.
Since i just saw the picture of him.

pics

edit on 22-3-2017 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2017 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What a surprise, there was a huge terrorist training exercise right where todays attack was just a few days ago...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Given that nothing has been stated or confirned about the attackers what on earth are you talking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
What a surprise, there was a huge terrorist training exercise right where todays attack was just a few days ago...

There are regular terrorist training exercises in London, which one are you referring to in particular - links, proof of anything to say this was somehow linked? No. probably not.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Where would you suggest the CTFSO train, other than in the very area of London they were tasked with responding too?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

No need to deport them, just starve them to death with a manufactured famine.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

There are regular terrorist training exercises in London, which one are you referring to in particular - links, proof of anything to say this was somehow linked? No. probably not.

Maybe the one from 3 days ago.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aziel

Almost took a trip into central London today but decided to stay put... don't think I would have gone to Westminister area but there would surely have been delays on the transport!

I guess there was one imminent and this is one... maybe more to come but lets hope not.

Unfortunately we let the enemy in and we've allowed people to spread their hate for us without doing anything about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah, the security services were training on the Thames in case a boat got hijacked.

Obviously this guy was trying to cause big probs to people at Westminster and he succeeded in a way.. he was more than likely going for Teresa may

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: uncommitted

No need to deport them, just starve them to death with a manufactured famine.

That's very grown up of you, does your mother know you are here?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr

originally posted by: uncommitted

Maybe the one from 3 days ago.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Based actually on the river, so nothing like what happened today at all then. But it proves the point that the police hold regular drills - problem with that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join