It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Confused No More Part 2 - Parallel Host Processing of the Quantum Field (Spirits of Life)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Part 1 - Be Confused Regarding Religion No More - Part 1

Defined in Part 1, we have the following aspects of lower and upper nature refinement. Note that I draw a parallel between Hinduism, Christianity, Microcosm and Macrocosm. Above and Below contain copies of each. Relative must be brought together to see Absolute.

The Daemon of Creation - Parallel Host Processing of Quantum Field

1) Yama (meaning self-control) / Yahweh - Ruler of the underworld - Subconscious Mind / Quantum Chaos

2) Manu / Mankind / Adam - Ruler of the Self (Lord) - Spirit and Collective Consciousness / Light in three parts (Mind, Wave Function / Particle)

3) Ishvara - Lord

Related Link: Activating Vijanana Consciousness

4) Vijanana - Spiritual Realization

5) Brahman - Our True Inner Identity (image of God within)

6) Abhasa-Chaitanya - Imaged Reflection of Consciousness - Above and Below as Mirrors / Inside and Outside

7) Jiva - Ego Bound Individual (False Identity / Spirit)

8) Atman - Our Collective Soul (Mind / Body and Spirit)

9) Buddha Body - The Outer Shell (Husk) Holding our Epinoia (Light Body)

10) Dharma - True Nature before Creation - Universal Nature

From these 10 in summary, we can now easily define the Angel (Deva), Spirit, Demon (Asura) and the Messenger. All of these four are defined by the essence of why we are here; the essence of why creation is parallel in every way to our own Bodhi Mind (Universal Mind); the essence of the development of sentience in an image (Hologram). See this from the 10 Dimensions of Creation - Mind, Time, Space - Triloka and 10 Dimensions. From this, find the hidden dimension between North, South, East, West, Past, Present, Future, Above and Below. The last and Absolute direction holding them all is above by dimension to what you are--Inside. All of creation in each of us.

Angel-Deva

Two definitions are accomplished in this one understanding. The Messenger in the Triloka is the Mind of each person. Collectively, we all have constant communication between the non-local mind and the outer world and expanse we collapse through time. Messengers (our Higher Nature) transmits from inside (Absolute Dimensions).

Demon - Asura

Properly defined, a Demon is our lower nature, but not just our sub-conscience. It is the subroutines of the programming producing us. It is no accident a computer Host is named by this function in parallel.

Daemon - In multitasking computer operating systems, a daemon (/ˈdiːmən/ or /ˈdeɪmən/)[1] is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user.

Now, for a reminder of the evidence. In Hebrew, Aleph Bet is the word Father. WORD is the program instructions line by line.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

What is a Spirit?

I only need to give you an example of one for you to see how a Spirit (format of consciousness into mind and action) can produce intent manifest into the world we build.

Moloch

Moloch is the Spirit of child sacrifice for personal gain. If you are speaking of a Spirit, you are speaking of a way of thinking within the programming of the Mind of Manu (To Think). Moloch might be the drunk down the street abusing his family, using his income to pay for his behavior and not his familie's future. Moloch might be a politician trading favors in exchange for his nation's welfare. And on and one the list goes.

What is the Spirit of Yama / Yahweh? Yama means self-control. It is the Spirit needed as law governing mankind. What happens when this Spirit gets drunk on it's own Ego and will to Rule others? Ishvara (LORD) becomes the tyrant on the cross of his own crown of thorns. For each of us, this is the Spirit of overcoming Self (Christ).

Now that you have the keys to knowledge, be confused no more. Act as you must, but do not attache to the fruit of the action.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." Luke 11

Be sure, your masters know all this. They control the Spirit to control you. Change this by changing your own to Holiness and Love. Law cannot fight Love. It's the essence of how the war is won. Be the Messenger of this. Exchange your lower nature for the Higher Nature of THE Spirit of Love and Compassion. Heal the world by heeling yourself. Control is the true King who governs Himself. Learn it form the cross, or learn it from the one who hung there in you place.

The Kingdom belongs to the one who learns to Rule the Self. We all have one.

edit on 21-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Holy Moley, part of the headline says, Be Confused No More....I'll be going to bed jabbering and talking double after all that lot!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Essentially, the Spirit you have is a Messenger's message received in the inconscious mind you have here in creation below. In other words, you are entangled between your true estate (Angel) above and your essence here below (Buddha Body). I didn't give this to be simple, but to ensure the teaching has clarity by true and plane spoken Answer. The answer finds you if you want it to. It all depends on your desire. Simply desire the correct center. There is no Yahweh, Christ, Demon, Angel, Messenger other than the ones in and through who you are (Son of God divided / Bread / Slices). You are not just the 'I' down here. What I post here is a clear outline of the necessary parts to see this. Approach the message by applying the Spirit of the Messenger. I am not the one teaching here. You are. I just give you the path in other words than the garden variety you hear in confusion. Keys to knowledge must be put in the door. Knock on the same door you open with keys. Either it's opened for you from behind (still you), or you open if from here. You are also the door.

edit on 21-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Strengthen your spirit, for there may be powerful adversaries that await you on the other side.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
You know my friend the more I read the bible this is what I see in the word, love truly reveals the true nature of life.

a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Interesting thread(s), will go read the 10 Dimensions thread after this.
So, I have a Question: You have come to this Great Truth, you apply it in your life --- Has this Great Truth you've come to Know given you the ability to preform the IMPOSSIBLE? Can you heal the sick? Can you Miraculously heal injuries and wounds that people sustain in this world?

Has this Truth Raised you up to GREAT Heights? And Now you can go out into the world and Create Great Positive Change for the people who are Truly in Agony? And bring about RADICAL ABUNDANCE for Everyone? (The End of the Wage System, The End to the suppression of Renewable Energy, Medicine, Housing, etc. . )

Or does this Great Truth Help you to Feel Good as Fascism and Neo-Feudalism encroach upon the World? Does it Help you to Help Other to Feel Good as the Titanic Sinks --

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

The Kingdom belongs to the one who learns to Rule the Self. We all have one.

This is such a lie. No one can rule the self - that is what everyone is always trying to do and it is impossible. That is why there is such unhappiness because it is conflict within.

There is no self within.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Please post your thoughts in Part ONe
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join