It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Confused Regarding Religion No More - Truth (Satya) Behind the Veil (PART I)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Religion is confusing for one reason: The 'Experts' behind the law (there is only one) have hidden the keys to knowledge. To keep this simple, I will not expound my own explanation yet. Better to send you on the quest for the keys. What I will do here is simple: I will provide you with a glossary referencing Sanskrit compared to the most well known of religions (Christianity). Literally, together, we will unBabel what has divided us for so long. Note that I will link names as I use them to predicate the comparison between juxtaposed terms. Your job is to seek the cogent meaning.

Luke 11:52 "Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Who are the 'experts' in the law (Brahman / Abraham)? Those who scribed the truth into Koans and Parables to veil Mankind (Manu). Since Wikipedia has essentially wiped this information from the records, I will instead quote directly from my old Shambhala Encyclopedia of Eastern Philosophy and Religion, which I have painstakingly annotated cover to cover.

MANU

Our story begins with Adam, or the Hindu Manu (defined as firstborn over all creation). Manu is brother to Yama. Just like Harry Potter is Becoming (Harry) and Old nature (Voldemort), while being guided by his older self (Dumbledore), We know the truth of Yama, Manu and Christ. ONE. Yahweh is ONE.

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Our Prime Presupposition is to identify Manu (mankind) as Adam, or the Son of God first born over all creation. This is made clear in Genesis 1. In my Eastern Encyclopedia, Manu is this: "MANU: Lit "Man"; the progenitor of humanity. In the tradition of myth, the concept of Manu is rather symbolic for a mental being that stands between the divine and the human and characterizes the awakening faculty of mind (MANU "To Think) in the human being. In the Vedas, Manus represent the earliest divine lawgivers, who established sacrificial acts of religious ceremonies. Vaivasvata ("the sun-born). See also the celebrated lawbook of Manu.

Who is Man? The Cosmos (Son of God) and the copies (MANU). Adam! Above and below; Microcosm and Macrocosm. We contain the whole of the mystery of the universe in our own universe of 50 trillion cells. NOTE: ALL rulers, powers, thrones and authorities are IN and THROUGH each of us collectively and individually. ONE! Yahweh is ONE.

YAMA

Yama is Yahweh, or the Spirit of Manu as Ruler of the underworld. He is the Law, or temporary Spirit (Scapegoat) that stands in the place of the Holy Spirit to train man. YAMA from the Encyclopedia: Yama Lit. "Self-control," the first of the eight stages of Rija- Yoga (Yoga means Union with Divine / Relatives also). It consists of five ethical practices..."Yama rules the underworld.

From the NIV Study Bible. Yama is Yahweh!

NIV

I will stop here for a moment to tell you how this fits Christ. Christ is what is known as a Bodhisattva, or a Buddha who has reached enlightenment, yet remains at a distance to final Nirvana. Why? Compassion for Suffering Beings. His will to exist in eternity is set aside to serve Manu as High Priest. Christ is the PRIME Bodhisattva as Adam First and Last, himself the template for the Buddha Body (Mankind / Manu).

Bodhisattva. Christ!

Here is where we put this puzzle together.

Yahweh is the lower nature of the Son of God as the underworld ruler. Self-Control, or the sub-conscience of the son of God. We all have this from the same template. Our own underworld is the primordial chaos, or our first nature as Manu. Light is the refinement of the primordial substance. This is Christ, or the future Manu. Between, baptism (rebirth / reincarnation). You MUST be born again (John 3). There is no choice. Your Guardian is the law (Yama). Yama is Manu's brother, or direct first to last relative (ONE). Keep reading Colossians 1 above. You cannot read it thoroughly enough.

Who is Satan? This one is easy. Satan is the accuser mind of the Lord, seen clearly in his nature as Yama. This is the old nature of the Son of God and Son of Man in the form of Yahweh's Son Israel.

Who is Satan? Yama's Conscience / Accuser. He accuses man throughout the scriptures. Jesus said, "DO NOT JUDGE!" Are you beginning to see the picture of who the Devil here is?

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

Did Yama lie? By Exodus 11, he killed ALL firstborn sons, not just one. We need to know these two facts about Yama (brother of Manu) to know the rest of the story.

John 8

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.

The Devil is Israel's Yahweh / Yama (Father). Where does he arise from?

23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

Yama from Below (underworld). Not a person. YOU! This is our own old nature, parallel to that of the Son of God. Go back and read Colossians 1:15-17 again. ALL means ALL.

Manu is Adam, or Elohim's Son. Elohim is Echad (ONE). This does not mean one as in single (Yachid). No, one as in unity of multiples. Ruach Elohim is his Spirit. They are married (ONE). Echad gives this away. When Jesus says, "I and the Father are ONE," he used HEN, meaning Echad and not Yachid. Single is bad, or alone. Echad is unity (YOGA).

CONCLUSION

What are the requirements of Yama (Self-Control / Law)? Simple. Christ fulfilled them for all of us. Christ is Adam (Son of Manu).

REQUIREMENTS

SUMMARY

YAMA is your own underworld, or old nature. Overcoming Ego is overcoming the will to judge others in pride. Relatives must be seen as absolute unity (Yoga). Manu is your Buddha Body (vehicle). You must be born again to accomplish self-control. Law is the requirement. Overcoming in next OP...

edit on 3-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Spoiler. Harry, you are past, present and future self. Harry is Voldemort, Himself and Dumbledore all in one. YOU are the same Manu as him. Both divine and human. The hidden hand is your own higher nature (wizard) leading you as you move on the path. Your old nature is the one you fight (Satan / Conscience). Silence it with Love. Next OP will cover the rest of this story.

As a Boddhisattva, did Harry board the train and go on, or did he return to help his relatives? Yes. Harry is the Christ / Bodhisattva figure, just as Superman stayed with Earth to fight evil. YOU are the greatest mystery you will every solve. You are Harry in this life. Know the truth and it sets you free. Your higher nature is there all the time. Seek and find. Knock and the door opens. The Lord is our collective mind. All of us ONE body called Humanity (MANU). Know thyself.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Religion is a shell game with no ball.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Wth is yama?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I think you should make another post where you show how Hebrew works in forming words by taking the root meanings and then adding letters or whatever. You did in another post. I think that is so interesting and such a cool part of how that language works.

You gave some really cool examples in that thread and explained it very well. I can just imagine if that was the actual topic how much better it would be.

I know that has nothing to do with this thread, but I just had to mention it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I didn't have room earlier for this term, but it is critical to the understanding.

MADHU

"Skt. in the mythology of the Puranas, the personifications of darkness , one of the two primal forces that emerged from the primal chaos as "firstborn"; the personification of the other primal force, that of light, was Brahma (Abraham). These two divinities were among the most important DEVAS of Vedic period. They fught each other constantly, but neigher was able to destory the other (See Abraxas). In later Hindu cosmology, Madhu was slain by Vishnu in his manifestation as Krishna (Christ), and Brahma bbecame one element in Hindu trinity (Trimurti)." Shambhala Encyclopedia

With this, go back and read again. This is the source for the Christian Bible, yet the Bible is the conclusion we never knew. One does not replace the other. Both relatives make ONE TRUTH! Sataya!

Anywhere the Bible references twins, Yama and Manu are at odds. Self-Control verses Ego. Satan is there to accuser (Conscience). Each of us are copies of the same.

NOW, you know the rest of the story.

Good Day!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Religion is a shell game with no ball.

Not only did I just show you the ball, I showed you the court, the chessboard, the spectators and all the viewers at home (heaven) watching the match.

Here's the Cast and Crew

Look then at his words
and all the writings which have been completed.
Give heed then, you hearers
and you also, the angels and those who have been sent,
and you spirits who have arisen from the dead.
For I am the one who alone exists,
and I have no one who will judge me.
For many are the pleasant forms which exist in numerous sins,
and incontinencies,
and disgraceful passions,
and fleeting pleasures,
which (men) embrace until they become sober
and go up to their resting place.
And they will find me there,
and they will live,
and they will not die again.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Wth is yama?

You don't know because it has been hidden. I happen to have one of the few books on Earth outlining it clearly. Amazon!

Also, you didn't read the OP. Go back. I splained it.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think you should make another post where you show how Hebrew works in forming words by taking the root meanings and then adding letters or whatever. You did in another post. I think that is so interesting and such a cool part of how that language works.

You gave some really cool examples in that thread and explained it very well. I can just imagine if that was the actual topic how much better it would be.

I know that has nothing to do with this thread, but I just had to mention it.

Yes. I have plans. I may hit a nerve here with this revelation. You'll know soon if I am able to keep going. The internet is filtered you know. This kind of stuff is not welcomed by the Vatican. They are the 'experts' Jesus warned. WOE! I say, WU! Absolutely!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Is this a religion that you believe in and follow/practice?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This one...As best I can.

James 1

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Relatives in need.

Aleph (Father) Mem (Mother) Tav (Son)

AMT (EMET) is the Hebrew word truth. Death is Mem Tav, or no Father. What does a widow and orphan need? Aleph / Ox / Strength.

The buffalo’s head sprouts horns
As he emerges from the weeds (relatives),

In a dream, he tries to speak
Of the valley of the timeless spring.
Although he has bathed in the fragrant waters,

I hit, saying, “Not Good Enough!
How will you impart strength to others?”

This is the Bodhisattva. He serves the family as a domesticated Buffalo. The river Buffalo washes in the Spring (baptism). The mud Buffalo is covered in Ego and weeds, sprouting horns.

See my OP on dimensions. Ignorance, passion and domesticated (servant to humanity).

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You say that religion is confusing for one reason, but in reality it is confusing for a lot of reasons. First and formost is that there are over 100,000 of them. And most claim to be the only true religion out there. Which is literally impossible, and yet religious people fail to see this. Now i do respect the academic viewpoint which holds the literature itself in high regard as an important part of cultural history, but as soon as you say you believe any of it, i have to interject and ask, how much of this do you believe and how much do you admire for it's cultural and historical significance?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

James 1

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Relatives in need.

AMT (EMET) is the Hebrew word truth. Death is Mem Tav, or no Father. What does a widow and orphan need? Aleph / Ox / Strength.

This is the Bodhisattva. He serves the family as a domesticated Buffalo. The river Buffalo washes in the Spring (baptism). The mud Buffalo is covered in Ego and weeds, sprouting horns.

See my OP on dimensions. Ignorance, passion and domesticated (servant to humanity).

Is this alephbet?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

James 1

Relatives in need.

Is this alephbet?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
S&F. The best thing iv read on ATS yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Listen to five minutes of this video, then read this verse in relation to self-control:

Galatians 5

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Notice how easy it is to now see what Yama (Yahweh) is. Yahweh is not something different than you. YOU ARE the Lord as a copy of him. How do you overcome the law? ONE law: LOVE. No law against love can be made. Apart from being love, we are left with Yama as our Lord. I choose Love, which is the simplest Religion we can know.

Look again at Yama here.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

Again, self-control by the work of your sub-conscience (Yama) and Satan (Conscience / Accuser). What removes the guardian and law? Faith. Was faithfulness to Love in the first verses I quoted? Yes. Now, listen to 5 minutes from Buddhaism. What do you hear about the ONE law 500 years before Christ?

Now that you know the simple truth, the rest of the story you read is YOU! As a Zen aphorism states, the same hand that gives the sickness is the same hand giving the medicine. YOU! Sickness and medicine cancel each other, leaving the Virtue. YOU are the Medicine (Self-Control).

Hate (Sickness) ------> Compassion (Medicine) -----> Love (Virtue)

Fatigue (Sickness) ------> Rest (Medicine) ------> Bliss

You are the one to do the work. Collectively, we are all the Lord.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
One of the better threads I have seen here in a while.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I got a religion for you. Be excellent to eachother.

You don't need any brahman, abraham, yama, shambahla's, none of that stuff is real. You shouldn't need to read how to be kind from some long gone culture who left a couple books laying around. If you have to study how some dead guy figured out how to be nice, you're prob doing it wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Some give their hearts to Jesus. Some to others as Lord. Jesus came for the sick. What happens if you are well? A Lord is needed for those who cannot self-govern. While I agree with you, I also know you. I know you because I know me. You are not able. Neither am I. Only one has met the requirements. If you are here, you are baptized into this water by choice. Baptism is not in the church pool. It's right here in the waters of life.

Requirements

Did Christ expect us to do as he did? Be well. Time / Space is all you need as a child wandering the wilderness. It's why we are here.

HOUSE OF PRAYER is the TEMPLE (BODY)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Some give their hearts to Jesus. Some to others as Lord. Jesus came for the sick. What happens if you are well? A Lord is needed for those who cannot self-govern. While I agree with you, I also know you. I know you because I know me. You are not able. Neither am I. Only one has met the requirements. If you are here, you are baptized into this water by choice. Baptism is not in the church pool. It's right here in the waters of life.

Requirements

Did Christ expect us to do as he did? Be well. Time / Space is all you need as a child wandering the wilderness. It's why we are here.

HOUSE OF PRAYER is the TEMPLE (BODY)
Why are you asking me what some fictional character was thinking?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join