It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye opener for Jew, Muslim, Christian and Atheist!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Let's see...
The Judeo Christian gave rise to a culture so extraordinary they walked on the moon and split the atom...
Islam gave rise to a people who worship a dude who banged an 8 year old...

One thing is not like the other...

-Chris

What a bold ignorant uneducated response. Where do you think Algebra comes from?

The word "algebra" is derived from the Arabic word الجبر al-jabr, and this comes from the treatise written in the year 830 by the medieval Persian mathematician, Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, whose Arabic title, Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-ğabr wa-l-muqābala, can be translated as The Compendious Book on Calculation ...

Let's not forget Islams great contribution to Astromomey.

Islamic astronomy comprises the astronomicaldevelopments made in the Islamic world, particularly during the Islamic Golden Age (9th–13th centuries),[1] and mostly written in theArabic language. These developments mostly took place in the Middle East, Central Asia, Al-Andalus, and North Africa, and later in the Far East and India. It closely parallels the genesis of other Islamic sciences in its assimilation of foreign material and the amalgamation of the disparate elements of that material to create a science with Islamic characteristics. These included Greek, Sassanid, and Indian works in particular, which were translated and built upon.[2]

Islamic astronomy played a significant role in the revival of Byzantine[3] and European[4] astronomy following the loss of knowledge during the early medieval period, notably with the production ofLatin translations of Arabic works during the 12th century. Islamic astronomy also had an influence on Chinese astronomy[5] and Malian astronomy.[6][7]

A significant number of stars in the sky, such asAldebaran, Altair and Deneb, and astronomical terms such as alidade, azimuth, and nadir, are still referred to by their Arabic names.[8][9] A large corpus of literature from Islamic astronomy remains today, numbering approximately 10,000 manuscripts scattered throughout the world, many of which have not been read or catalogued. Even so, a reasonably accurate picture of Islamic activity in the field of astronomy can be reconstructed.[10]

This is just a small example of Islamic contributions to humanity.

Aside from your Ignorant statements here and trying to spread falsehood. What's YOUR contribution to humanity?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
originally posted by: Isurrender73

I am not chopping out any parts of the Quran. Many followers of Mohammed disagree with the Hadiths, which is where false interpretation of the Quran are found.

Yes you are.

The Hadiths and the Talmud are corruptions of the word of God.

Mohamad and those that wrote the Quran are the corruption.

I believe what Mohammed clearly stated in the Quran. The Old Testament, the New Testament and Quran are all the preserved incorruptible words of God.

Your only right with the OT and NT which have been proven over and over again and backed up by the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Quran is proven to be put together and parts written up to 300 years after Mohamad's death, let alone what's written within it.

Any "History" that suggests Mohammed was anything less than a Holy Man who was defending himself against Jewish and Catholic persecution was likely written by Jewish and Catholic historians who wanted to taint the life and teaching of the prophet Mohammed.

What a joke Mohamad was a butcher a rapist a torturer a pedophile egotistical suicidal possessed mad man who couldn`t even tell the difference between Gabriel and Satan himself. Who self proclaimed prophet hood enforced by the sword, as it was the only way he could succeed.

Its the very reason Islam will be extinguished on Christs return, evidence of this in many places throughout the OT and NT that Christ destroys along with 7 God appointed shepherds/nations who fight along side Christ wipeout all the ant-Christ beast, all nations described in their olden biblical named areas are ALL nowadays Islamic countries.

All written and prophesied to happen at the very least 600 and over a thousand years before the disgusting false prophet Mohamad and his Islam raised its ugly head.

I believe Jesus Christ and the Gospels, and I believe Mohammad who said both the Jews and Christian follow incorrect interpretations of their scriptures.

You cannot believe in Christ and the gospels and believe in Mohamad as a man of Yahweh/God, that's an oxymoron.

I am not a Jew, a Christian or a Muslim. I am all because Christ is all and in all.

You condemn what you do not understand.

1 John 2:22-2
22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. 24 Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father.
www.biblegateway.com...

The very thing Mohamad denied, making Mohamad the false prophet (amongst so very much more)

Matthew 7:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

www.biblegateway.com...

From that murdering butcher Mohamad and his vile death cult has been the direct result of hundreds of million of innocent people murdered and raped and lands stolen.

Political Islam has subjugated civilizations for 1,400 years

The Quran and Hadiths are toilet paper at best and straight from the pits of hell. Islam/the beast days are numbered.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
originally posted by: Kapusta

What a bold ignorant uneducated response. Where do you think Algebra comes from?

Aside from your Ignorant statements here and trying to spread falsehood. What's YOUR contribution to humanity?

What?

Where do you think these things come from, in lands stolen and people slaughtered, civilizations and libraries pillaged and the people conquered and dominated by the sword and from stone aged barbaric camel traders.

Great contribution Mohamadians.

Proof positive of Ismaelites who Ismael worshiped false gods and was a wild donkey of a man and for such was bannished, later known as the desert people and then the Arabs and unfortunately for everyone especially Muslims we got Mohamad the snake false prophet.

Genesis 16:12King James Version (KJV)
12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
www.biblegateway.com...

Science and Islam: A Reply to "1001 Inventions and the Library of Secrets"

Complete joke, while you lambast others for ignorance and spreading falsehood.

edit on 19-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Annee

You need to reread my post and also watch the video, Aisha was prepubescent. At 51/2 and 8 at consummation. Something that was forbidden, aside with Mohamad beating Aisha and allowing Mohamad's followers to severely and extremely beat their wives or kill them.

From your chosen sources.

Other sources say otherwise.

How many 8 year old's have their mensies?

Counting age back then wasn't exactly a prerequisite for anything.

Some cultures count 1 year when the child is a full year old.

As stated - - the law was a girl became a woman at first mensies. And that was ALL of them, not just this girl.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Your only right with the OT and NT which have been proven over and over again and backed up by the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Quran is proven to be put together and parts written up to 300 years after Mohamad's death, let alone what's written within it. 

This is a lie. The quran was being scribed as it was being revealed to Muhammad. He constantly had scribes around him.

Can't say the same for thr gospels can we ? They were written what 70 to 80 years after the death of Jesus?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Through lands stolen hundreds of millions butchered, civilizations and their people conquered Libraries pillaged , you expect credit to Islam who Mohamad was nothing but barbarian camel trader. and complete moron.

Fun Islamic Facts 16: Allah Explains Semen Production (David Wood)

Fun Islamic Facts 12: Muhammad Explains the Weather (David Wood)

Fun Islamic Facts 9: Muhammad's Fly-Wing Medicine (David Wood)

Fun Islamic Facts 4: Drinking Camel Urine (David Wood)

No wonder they had to steal and conquer by bloody Jihad moronic barbarians,There`s just too much to list and too little time.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Answer to sperm
www.call-to-monotheism.com...

The rest of the videos are a complete joke.

But I guess the earth is flat, the earth is set up on 4 pillars and the entire universe and all life was created in 6 days according to the bible.

It should be obvious that some of the verses in the Quran are not to be taken littleraly just like some of the verses in the bible.

Your arguments against Mohammed and the Quran prove you have swallowed the coolaid at church and have no idea what you are talking about in terms of Islam. You don't appear to be able to be objective or discern the truth for yourself.

It is true that after Mohammad's death corrupt rulers justified wars and unjust acts in the name of Allah. However the exact same history can be said about both the Jews and Christians.

When the Jews and Christians kill in the name of God we should assume they were not really following Moses and Jesus. But when Muslims kill in the name of God it must be Mohammed's fault. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Mohammed is a prophet of God. The men who stand at the pulpit teaching original sin and ritual salvation are the false teachers following false prophets.

edit on 19-3-2017 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Glad to see you back, Slayer!

I can't watch the videos right now, hubby is asleep, and I can't find my earphones.

I did, however, search for the term "Zoroastrianism". Very interesting! Basic maxims:

Humata, Hukhta, Huvarshta, which mean: Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds.

There is only one path and that is the path of Truth.

Do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, and then all beneficial rewards will come to you also.

Those are words to live by. Wish people would. The world would be a much better place.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

This is a lie. The quran was being scribed as it was being revealed to Muhammad. He constantly had scribes around him.

Says the guy that I`ve proven to be a liar on more than one occasion.

World’s oldest Qur’an supports claim that an existing text was changed to create the Islamic holy book and many other places, better yet watch Jay Smiths two hour video I posted on the previous page for the proof of how butchered your books are.

Can't say the same for thr gospels can we ? They were written what 70 to 80 years after the death of Jesus?

Unlike your Quran, the gospels were written by the very people who walked and talked directly with Christ in first hand accounts.

Jesus' ministry was from A.D. 27-30. Noted New Testament scholar, F.F. Bruce, gives strong evidence that the New Testament was completed by A.D. 100.3 Most writings of the New Testament works were completed twenty to forty years before this. The Gospels are dated traditionally as follows: Mark is believed to be the first gospel written around A.D. 60. Matthew and Luke follow and are written between A.D. 60-70; John is the final gospel, written between A.D. 90-100.
bible.org...

Earliest writing's around 20-30 years after Christ`s crucifixion and resurrection at the oldest the final gospel 50-60. These were also people who had direct contact or were his disciples and were a very persecuted people, while sharing the gospel.

But Christianity spread to all the ME until Mohamad butcher them, up to 60 million Christians to date! through your revolting belief.

Muslims just say Allah generic for a god and bow down to a black stone 5 times a day while believing that maniac.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I am fully convinced you are a troll.

I am over here rolling right now about how inaccurate your statements about both Christianity and Islam are. Please carry on! Lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

But I guess the earth is flat, the earth is set up on 4 pillars and the entire universe and all life was created in 6 days according to the bible.

And if you believe that clearly haven`t read it or understood, it doesn`t state the earth is flat and it actually says a day is "like" a thousand years
to God.

Does the Bible teach that the earth is flat?

It should be obvious that some of the verses in the Quran are not to be taken littleraly just like some of the verses in the bible.

Its amazing the mental gymnastics Muslims go to with the stupidity of Mohamad.

The first 7 words in Genesis from over 3 thousand years ago, not the rubbish you find in Islamic text just 1400 years ago.

Your arguments against Mohammed and the Quran prove you have swallowed the coolaid at church and have no idea what you are talking about in terms of Islam. You don't appear to be able to be objective or discern the truth for yourself.

Mohamad was a demonically deceived butcher and rapist and pedophile thief.

Who tortured a man by setting fire on his chest to locate booty then killed him and took the mans wife, its you that have swallowed the coolaid in believing in someone such as Mohamad.

It is true that after Mohammad's death corrupt rulers justified wars and unjust acts in the name of Allah. However the exact same history can be said about both the Jews and Christians.

Mohamad`s offensive "not defensive" recorded battles were somewhere in the vicinity of 80. He was a vile human.

When the Jews and Christians kill in the name of God we should assume they were not really following Moses and Jesus. But when Muslims kill in the name of God it must be Mohammed's fault. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

The crusades were fought due to 300 bloody years of offensive Jihad waged against them, until they fought back to take back the Holy lands STOLEN by the Muslims.

Mohamad is in total opposition with Christ, where Christ commands to love your enemy (even in telling the truth that will hurt them) he does not command to kill.

Mohamad does command the killing. Islamic history of hundreds of millions of innocents slaughtered through your revolting false prophet, Islamic text and history back that up.

Mohammed is a prophet of God. The men who stand at the pulpit teaching original sin and ritual salvation are the false teachers following false prophets.

Mohamad was of Satan.

1 John 2:22-24English Standard Version (ESV)
22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. 24 Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father.
www.biblegateway.com...

The very thing Mohamad denied, 600 years after Christ, is proof positive he is a false prophet, do you know how many countless Christian prophets are in true Christian Church's today? non of them can claim to be from Gods gift and deny Christ and Lord the Son of God, God in the flesh who died for us, that we may live.

Not your death cult Mohamad.

Ephesians 6:12New King James Version (NKJV)
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
www.biblegateway.com...

And why I condemn Mohamad and his Islam.

originally posted by: Annee

It doesn`t surprise me you defend Mohamad a 54 year old marrying a 6 year old who also beat her and allowed for the severe beating of Muslim wives who believes he represents a god.

So long as its in opposition to Christ and morality.

edit on 20-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Laugh it up black stone worshiper, shaped to be a vagina that Muslims pray and bow toward and caress and kiss, who think it sucks out your sins, while Mohamad allowed for the severe beating of their wives.

So wrong on so so many levels.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Laugh it up black stone worshiper, shaped to be a vagina that Muslims pray and bow toward and caress and kiss, who think it sucks out your sins, while Mohamad allowed for the severe beating of their wives.

So wrong on so so many levels.

At this point it doesn't matter if i present you with authentic text to refute everything you are saying. It is clear you have drank the cool aid as another member put it you are unwilling to meet on a level with this. God knows best and i hope to meet you some day in paradise may God forgive us both.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You should know better.
Offended Jews, Christians and atheists is perfectly acceptable.
Offending Muslims makes you a racist bigoted xenophobic.

Go Hillary

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

At this point it doesn't matter if i present you with authentic text to refute everything you are saying. It is clear you have drank the cool aid as another member put it you are unwilling to meet on a level with this. God knows best and i hope to meet you some day in paradise may God forgive us both.

You had better get in personal contact with the only true God Kapusta and get out of that false Mohamad cult, for us to ever meet in Gods paradise.

John 14:6King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
www.biblegateway.com...

Rev1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
www.biblegateway.com...

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
www.biblegateway.com...

25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”
www.biblegateway.com...

Christ was prophesized to come and fulfill all the requirements even as far back as Genesis. It was even prophesied that the Jews would reject Him. "the stone which the builders rejected became the chief stone, the corner stone".

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
www.biblegateway.com...

Satan is a liar which leads to death, It is Christ that will crush the anti-christs head the serpents seed, which is Islam's awaited Mahdi their Messiah, who rides a white horse and reigns for 7 years, where it is the anti-Christ who rides the white horse and reigns for 7 years biblically, the beast is Islam.

Islam celebrates death as life, where Mohamad's commands of slaying and being slain gets you to his perverted sexual paradise and also the blood thirsty so called martyr Jihadi`s makes intersession for their family members . Its a complete lie from the pits of hell.

Satan has always been a liar and wants us all to die and to dethrone and replace God, its the very reason why Mohamad was possessed and lead his slaughtering cult of Muslims killing and raping and to have their abomination on the Holy mount in Jerusalem.

The end can come sooner than we think, the Bible is God telling the end from the beginning, all prophecy has to happen, just like the Jews and their regathering back to Gods one piece of real estate Israel, that He, said He will make Himself known to all the world.

It is no coincidence all nations destroyed that are prophesied to be, are all Islamic countries. Through Islam Muslims persecute the Jews it has slaughtered 60 million Christians, who are the real Martyrs. Along with 10 million Buddhists 120 million Africans 400 million Hindus and untold rapes and theft all through Mohamad's commands and actions.

More of Jesus claims to be God.

I have personally met many true prophets of God, its one of the many gifts a Christians can receive when we are all Baptised of the Holy Spirit, the first Christians to receive it were at Pentecost spoken of in the NT , to say Mohamad was a prophet of God is utter pure blasphemy. Firstly because one cannot deny Christ as the Son of God as Mohamad did and Christ and God are one and the same, let alone how revolting a human being Mohamad was.

Use your brain Kapusta your on the wrong highway, headed the wrong way, away from Gods paradise.

I won`t reply on this thread anymore and leave it at that, as its way off topic enough I think. Maybe discuss this somewhere else if you like or if not I`m sure we`ll cross paths again lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You just said God doesn't love you unless you believe the exact interpretation of a 2000 year old book that you believe.

Maybe you're the one who needs a change of heart and soul towards your brothers. You may want to do more loving your neighbor and less judging.

You will be judged by the same measure that you judge. Your judgment is based on fear not love.

I have no intention of pleading my case but the Quran never states Jesus is not the son of God. The Quran states God does not have children through intercourse with women. There is at least one interpretation of the Quran that correctly quoted Mohammed by saying Jesus is the son of God. The lies come from the Hadith where much corruption can be found.

Mohammed believed Jesus was the son of God, our Messiah. He didn't believe in Constantine' s priests interpretation, the Catholic church. Nothing contained in the Quran contradicts the bible.

edit on 20-3-2017 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You just said God doesn't love you unless you believe the exact interpretation of a 2000 year old book that you believe.

Through Christ`s death on the cross as the sacrificial sinless lamb of God, our sins are paid for in full, to those who believe in Him. It was Christs purpose foretold to do. 600 years later your revolting pedophile mass murdering thieving deceitful demon possessed mad man said Christ didn`t die on the cross and rise defeating death three days later.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

www.biblegateway.com...

From a REAL prophet of God, Isaiah 8th century before Christ, prophetically revealing what Christ will do for us all on the cross.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.

www.biblegateway.com...

Your sicko false prophet says its all a lie.

Funny how you guys make others to say the Shahada and it has to be Mohamad was his messenger lol. Not Isaiah, Jeramiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, no no it has to be that egotistical deluded sicko Mohamad and its a death sentence for apostasy if you wake up to the fact.

Maybe you're the one who needs a change of heart and soul towards your brothers. You may want to do more loving your neighbor and less judging.

My brothers and sisters are of Christ, never Mohamad.

You will be judged by the same measure that you judge. Your judgment is based on fear not love.

Christ came to save those who believe in Him as the only way to the Father, he warned of the false prophet 600 years before Mohamad raised his vile head.

I have no intention of pleading my case but the Quran never states Jesus is not the son of God. The Quran states God does not have children through intercourse with women. There is at least one interpretation of the Quran that correctly quoted Mohammed by saying Jesus is the son of God. The lies come from the Hadith where much corruption can be found.

You can twist and turn and chop out bits of your books as much as you like, you belong to the deceiver.

It is staggering just how much Muslims practice exactly what Christ and God commanded against, even the ten commandments Mohamad is against.

Thou shalt not commit murder, Mohamad was a mass murderer.

Thou shalt not rape, Mohamad raped and pillaged and allowed his followers to rape their captives.

Thou shalt not steal, Mohamad raided the caravans and stole peoples lands.

and on and on and on.........

Mohammed believed Jesus was the son of God, our Messiah. He didn't believe in Constantine' s priests interpretation, the Catholic church. Nothing contained in the Quran contradicts the bible.

You being Islamic a follower of Mohamad this is rich! you or Mohamad was no one to judge, Constantine, regardless the RRC incorporated a mix of the past pagan practices and meshed it with Christianity and is why its such an apostate organisation with much to answer for.

But your own hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You worship which is already condemned.

edit on 20-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Through Christ`s death on the cross as the sacrificial sinless lamb of God, our sins are paid for in full, to those who believe in Him. It was Christs purpose foretold to do. 600 years later your revolting pedophile mass murdering thieving deceitful demon possessed mad man said Christ didn`t die on the cross and rise defeating death three days later.

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

www.biblegateway.com...

From a REAL prophet of God, Isaiah 8th century before Christ, prophetically revealing what Christ will do for us all on the cross.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our pain
    and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
    stricken by him, and afflicted.

But he was pierced for our transgressions,
    he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
    and by his wounds we are healed.

www.biblegateway.com...

Your sicko false prophet says its all a lie.

JESUS (not "Christ"...Christ is a title, not His name (though His name was probably Yahshua, not Jesus). He didn't come to be a blood sacrifice. He came to "lay down His life for His friend's..and for the TRUTH". What TRUTH? The truth that the world did not know the MOST HIGH GOD....and it definitely wasn't Yahweh, Jehovah, or any other. When John 3:16 say's "for God so loved the world....that part about BELIEVING in Him, is not just about believing in Him. It's also about believing in what He TAUGHT. You are to busy listening to Pauline doctrine to actually HEAR and UNDERSTAND what Jesus taught. He didn't come to just give you a freebie pass to Heaven. He came to show us the character of the REAL GOD. Jesus wasn't "God in the flesh". He was indwelt by the Spirit of the true God. You fundies get it all mixed up. You think that Jesus WAS God, when He never claimed anything of the sort. In fact, He said to "do as He did" and "pray as He did"....to the same God (Father) that He prayed to.

No, Jesus came and broke the power that the false god, "Yahweh" had on the Israelites. That's why He was born into that race of people. He entered into the main stronghold that Yahweh had. Why do you think what He taught was so radical??

Funny how you guys make others to say the Shahada and it has to be Mohamad was his messenger lol. Not Isaiah, Jeramiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, no no it has to be that egotistical deluded sicko Mohamad and its a death sentence for apostasy if you wake up to the fact.

My brothers and sisters are of Christ, never Mohamad.

Yea, it's that "us against them" mentality that drives people away from Christianity. Jesus wasn't a Christian, nor was He anything you can put a label on. He didn't come to start a new religion. He came for ONE reason, and one reason only....the TRUTH. Did He ever say He was a blood sacrifice for your sins? Nope. He said He was going to be turned over to "sinful men"....and that they were going to kill Him. Never, not ONCE, did He say He was your sacrifice.

Christ came to save those who believe in Him as the only way to the Father, he warned of the false prophet 600 years before Mohamad raised his vile head.

Yup, He sure did warn. The one who fits the bill more than anyone...and he's in your "holy, infallible, book"...is Saul of Tarsus, aka, Paul.

You can twist and turn and chop out bits of your books as much as you like, you belong to the deceiver.

If you are a follower of Paul...then so are you.

It is staggering just how much Muslims practice exactly what Christ and God commanded against, even the ten commandments Mohamad is against.

Thou shalt not commit murder, Mohamad was a mass murderer. (so was Yahweh)
Thou shalt not rape, Mohamad raped and pillaged and allowed his followers to rape their captives. (so did Yahweh)
Thou shalt not steal, Mohamad raided the caravans and stole peoples lands. (so did Yahweh)

and on and on and on.........(yup...and on and on and on...would like chapter and verses to prove it?)

You being Islamic a follower of Mohamad this is rich! you or Mohamad was no one to judge, Constantine, regardless the RRC incorporated a mix of the past pagan practices and meshed it with Christianity and is why its such an apostate organisation with much to answer for.

But your own hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Neither does yours.

You worship which is already condemned.

Huh....show me how much more righteous Yahweh is than Allah.
edit on 20-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Fix your mixed up post so at least its readable.

Your last sentence "Huh....show me how much more righteous Yahweh is than Allah."

Sure, Allah is Satan with a side by side Quranic verses with Biblical verses.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Fix your mixed up post so at least its readable.

Your last sentence "Huh....show me how much more righteous Yahweh is than Allah."

Sure, Allah is Satan with a side by side Quranic verses with Biblical verses.

That's what I've been trying to do for the past 30 minutes. My computer is lagging. Typical. Love the "spirit of Christ" you think you have. I'm sure YOU can read what my responses were. Or are you hoping someone else can read them, too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join