It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eye opener for Jew, Muslim, Christian and Atheist!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Your last sentence "Huh....show me how much more righteous Yahweh is than Allah."

Ok...since I can't get my computer to cooperate right now, then why don't we stick with your above statement.
Show us all how much more righteous Yahweh is than Allah. Oh, and just use the Bible to demonstrate it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Yeah yeah blame it on your computer lagging that you can`t formulate your post so at least others can read it properly.

But I just tried rereading and its all Yahweh is evil yada yada Paul/Saul is corrupt yada yada show proof of Mohamad raping thieving murdering yada yada

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Ok...since I can't get my computer to cooperate right now, then why don't we stick with your above statement.
Show us all how much more righteous Yahweh is than Allah. Oh, and just use the Bible to demonstrate it.

LOL its YOUR statement.

Go ahead prove then how evil Yahweh is if you can, no ones stopping you. If you have a problem with God/Yahweh or hung up on titles of Christ/Jesus/lord/Master/King of Kings/Son of God/Lamb of God/Word of God/The Way The Truth and The Life.

That's your problem not mine.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

LOL its YOUR statement.

Go ahead prove then how evil Yahweh is if you can, no ones stopping you. If you have a problem with God/Yahweh or hung up on titles of Christ/Jesus/lord/Master/King of Kings/Son of God/Lamb of God/Word of God/The Way The Truth and The Life.

That's your problem not mine.

You find what I said "amusing"? I can prove that Yahweh demanded just as much bloodshed, just as much ego, condoning of slavery, taking female children as "spoils of war", or slaughtering people right and left (oh, for the smallest infractions...like picking up sticks on the Sabbath), and I can go on and on. All I have to do is quote "chapters and verses" from the OT. You can do your apologetic poodle hoops to explain them all. It should be entertaining.

Can YOU show me how Yahweh is righteous? (this should be interesting). Since, you have nothing to prove it, except that he "calls" himself righteous...right?

Oh, and Jesus was not the poster child for Yahweh. All those titles you just mentioned above....does NOT make Him Yahweh's SON.

Go for it.
edit on 21-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yeah yeah blame it on your computer lagging that you can`t formulate your post so at least others can read it properly.

But I just tried rereading and its all Yahweh is evil yada yada Paul/Saul is corrupt yada yada show proof of Mohamad raping thieving murdering yada yada

Prove he is...."yada, yada". Prove Paul is legit..."yada, yada".. And YES...my computer is a pain sometimes. Especially since I have sucky bandwith. Or, are you scared to prove your OT "god" is righteous and holy....besides the fact he claims to be?? PROVE IT....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You find what I said "amusing"?

Amusing? no hilarious yes as it was YOUR statement not mine.

Read your post on top of this page you said " then why don't we stick with your above statement.", the above statement was YOUR quote, that I quoted. Or are you going to blame that on your computer lagging as well?

I can prove that Yahweh demanded just as much bloodshed, just as much ego, condoning of slavery, taking female children as "spoils of war", or slaughtering people right and left (oh, for the smallest infractions...like picking up sticks on the Sabbath), and I can go on and on. All I have to do is quote "chapters and verses" from the OT. You can do your apologetic poodle hoops to explain them all. It should be entertaining.

As I said go right ahead, no ones stopping you.

Can YOU show me how Yahweh is righteous? (this should be interesting). Since, you have nothing to prove it, except the that he "calls" himself righteous...right?

Oh, and Jesus was not the poster child for Yahweh. All those titles you just mentioned above....does NOT make Him Yahweh's SON.

Go for it.

If you don`t believe God is righteous, that's your problem not mine.

Nor if you don`t believe Christ was Gods son.

If that's your personal belief why should I care in changing your fixed mind?
edit on 21-3-2017 by gps777 because: quoties

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

And YES...my computer is a pain sometimes. Especially since I have sucky bandwith.

No ones disputing you have slow bandwidth, but its a complete lie to say that's why you can`t formulate your posts properly and you know it.

Or, are you scared to prove your OT "god" is righteous and holy....besides the fact he claims to be?? PROVE IT....

Oh you got me, I`m so scared of you.

The horror ahhhhh!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

And YES...my computer is a pain sometimes. Especially since I have sucky bandwith.

No ones disputing you have slow bandwidth, but its a complete lie to say that's why you can`t formulate your posts properly and you know it.

Or, are you scared to prove your OT "god" is righteous and holy....besides the fact he claims to be?? PROVE IT....

Oh you got me, I`m so scared of you.

The horror ahhhhh!!!

Put up or shut up. I'm waiting. (smile) Oh, and while you're at it....study the "Savior" you say you profess. Then show mw how He represented Yahweh's character.

And stop screaming like a girl. LOL.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Put up or shut up. I'm waiting. (smile)

You really need to get of that high horse. One your the one making the claim God is evil, Jesus is not his son etc, while you show bad character in lying your ass off and blaming slow bandwidth for your poor post formulation.

It doesn`t say much at all for who you are to be caught so early in a personal lie, while attempting to demean myself from your delusional lofty position.

Oh, and while you're at it....study the "Savior" you say you profess. Then show mw how He represented Yahweh's character.

Your the one with the beef, so prove away how unrighteous God
is and Christ isn`t His Son,, as I repeatable have said "no one is stopping you"

And stop screaming like a girl. LOL.

You should stop telling me what to do, or are you God and this is your gospel according to Matrixsurvivor, if so, sorry dude you don`t measure up to Christ/Jesus/Lord of Lords. Though good luck with your fan base you`ll need it.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Your the one with the beef, so prove away how unrighteous God is and Christ isn`t His Son,, as I repeatable have said "no one is stopping you"

1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, ‘Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,’ do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.’ You may wonder, ‘How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?’ If the prophet predicts something in the LORD’s name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God’s death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, ‘Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.’ (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: ‘Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.’ (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

2) God’s Murders for Stupid Reasons:

Kill Brats

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. “Go up baldhead,” they shouted, “go up baldhead!” The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

God Kills the Curious

And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and’ fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us? (1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)

Killed by a Lion

Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, “Strike me!” But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, “Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me.” And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him. (1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

Killing the Good Samaritan

The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.

When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered.” O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don’t give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, “All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children.” (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children

“Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!” So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.” (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

God Kills all the First Born of Egypt

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

4) Miscellaneous Murders

More of Samson’s Murders

(The Lord saves Sampson from standing trial for 30 murders and arson by allowing him to kill 1000 more men.) When he reached Lehi, and the Philistines came shouting to meet him, the spirit of the Lord came upon him: the ropes around his arms become as flax that is consumed by fire and the bonds melted away from his hands. Near him was the fresh jawbone of an ass; he reached out, grasped it, and with it killed a thousand men. (Judges 15:14-15 NAB)

Peter Kills Two People

There was also a man named Ananias who, with his wife, Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, but he claimed it was the full amount. His wife had agreed to this deception. Then Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart? You lied to the Holy Spirit, and you kept some of the money for yourself. The property was yours to sell or not sell, as you wished. And after selling it, the money was yours to give away. How could you do a thing like this? You weren’t lying to us but to God.” As soon as Ananias heard these words, he fell to the floor and died. Everyone who heard about it was terrified. Then some young men wrapped him in a sheet and took him out and buried him. About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. Peter asked her, “Was this the price you and your husband received for your land?” “Yes,” she replied, “that was the price.” And Peter said, “How could the two of you even think of doing a thing like this – conspiring together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Just outside that door are the young men who buried your husband, and they will carry you out, too.” Instantly, she fell to the floor and died. When the young men came in and saw that she was dead, they carried her out and buried her beside her husband. Great fear gripped the entire church and all others who heard what had happened. (Acts 5:1-11 NLT)

Mass Murder

This is what the Lord of hosts has to say: ‘I will punish what Amalek did to Israel when he barred his way as he was coming up from Egypt. Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.’ (1 Samuel 15:2-3 NAB)

You Have to Kill

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

The Danites Kill the Next Town

But the territory of the Danites was too small for them; so the Danites marched up and attacked Leshem, which they captured and put to the sword. Once they had taken possession of Lesham, they renamed the settlement after their ancestor Dan. (Joshua 19:47 NAB)

God Kills Some More

Then the LORD said to me, “Even if Moses and Samuel stood before me pleading for these people, I wouldn’t help them. Away with them! Get them out of my sight! And if they say to you, ‘But where can we go?’ tell them, ‘This is what the LORD says: Those who are destined for death, to death; those who are destined for war, to war; those who are destined for famine, to famine; those who are destined for captivity, to captivity.’ “I will send four kinds of destroyers against them,” says the LORD. “I will send the sword to kill, the dogs to drag away, the vultures to devour, and the wild animals to finish up what is left. Because of the wicked things Manasseh son of Hezekiah, king of Judah, did in Jerusalem, I will make my people an object of horror to all the kingdoms of the earth.” (Jeremiah 15:1-4 NLT)

God Promises More Killing

I will make Mount Seir utterly desolate, killing off all who try to escape and any who return. I will fill your mountains with the dead. Your hills, your valleys, and your streams will be filled with people slaughtered by the sword. I will make you desolate forever. Your cities will never be rebuilt. Then you will know that I am the LORD. (Ezekiel 35:7-9 NLT)

The Angel of Death

My angel will go before you and bring you to the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites, and Jebusites; and I will wipe them out. (Exodus 23:23 NAB)

Destruction of Ai

Then the LORD said to Joshua, “Do not be afraid or discouraged. Take the entire army and attack Ai, for I have given to you the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land. You will destroy them as you destroyed Jericho and its king. But this time you may keep the captured goods and the cattle for yourselves. Set an ambush behind the city.” So Joshua and the army of Israel set out to attack Ai. Joshua chose thirty thousand fighting men and sent them out at night with these orders: “Hide in ambush close behind the city and be ready for action. When our main army attacks, the men of Ai will come out to fight as they did before, and we will run away from them. We will let them chase us until they have all left the city. For they will say, ‘The Israelites are running away from us as they did before.’ Then you will jump up from your ambush and take possession of the city, for the LORD your God will give it to you. Set the city on fire, as the LORD has commanded. You have your orders.” So they left that night and lay in ambush between Bethel and the west side of Ai. But Joshua remained among the people in the camp that night.

You should stop telling me what to do, or are you God and this is your gospel according to Matrixsurvivor, if so, sorry dude you don`t measure up to Christ/Jesus/Lord of Lords. Though good luck with your fan base you`ll need it.

I'm not a "dude"...I'm a "dudette". I didn't write the bible, DUDE. The book you worship is full of hate, bigotry, misogyny, rape, incest, murder, animal sacrifice, and just plain evil...ALL instigated, ordered, or performed by your "holy and righteous" god.
So, once again.....show me how "Allah" is different from Yahweh. Better yet, show me how Jesus represented Yahweh with the same character. Still waiting.
(psst....I never told you what to do. I simply asked you to prove that Yahweh is holy and righteous. Are you having a problem with that?)

Oh, and what I posted was just a fraction of what's in your "holy, infallible" book. I would take up pages on here to post all the horrors Yahweh ordered or did himself.
You can start by actually defining "holy" and "righteous". A dictionary might help you out. Next step would be to study Jesus' character...you know, since He actually SAID, if you've seen ME you've seen the Father.
THEN, try to explain why Jesus (who in your mind is "GOD")....would say "stone any adulterer, then when "in the flesh" here on planet earth, would stand up for her and forgive her.
That's just one thing. But hey, you go ahead and explain why He could. Saying He's "God in the flesh" isn't enough either. Cause if that were the case, He should have just been that way in the first place. Hey, maybe "god" is bi-polar!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Still waiting for you to prove the unrighteousness of God and Christ was not His Son.

I didn`t see all of those Jewish laws hand written by God as were the Ten Commandments. (hint)

ETA, just read your edit, apologies for calling you a dude dudess.

you know, since He actually SAID, if you've seen ME you've seen the Father.

Exactly Yeshua/Yahwah are one and the same. All of what happened from Adam till Christ had to happen, to play out so God could come into the world in the flesh.

From genesis the serpents seed had made corruption and through a linage Gods seed would win, The Jews were blessed, but continually fell away and continually punished for their disbelief or wrongful practices and mainly were extremely strict, depravity, in sexual depravity Christ also spoke out against , the Bible is a record of the good and the evil done. God can and does both when He see`s fit.

As in

Genesis 12:3
 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you.”
www.biblegateway.com...

So yes God can do evil, Its His rule and play book.

But Christ didn`t come to Judge the world, He came as a sacrifice to save it, Christ comes to Judge the nations and world in the foreseeable future where a lot of scripture is lining up in world events, the nations destroyed are all nowadays Islamic nations.

edit on 21-3-2017 by gps777 because: saw your edit Added a bit more

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Still waiting for you to prove the unrighteousness of God and Christ was not His Son.

I didn`t see all of those Jewish laws hand written by God as were the Ten Commandments. (hint)

LOL...ok. I get it. You have no response. You can't defend him can you? Figures.

(hint)....Jesus never had to defend the real Father. The only people he "called on the carpet" were the religious rulers who served Yahweh. You might want to pay attention to that little tid bit.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I saw your edit and added more to that post, I do know exactly where your coming from at least now Matrixsurvivor and can hear your confusion or distrust. That how on earth can Jesus be the same guy as the God of the OT?

God the Word, telling the end from the beginning.

And yet He is the One and The Same Yahweh/Yeshua/Holy Spirit.

He came and taught first hand, his main reason was to save the Jewish people, a lot of what you concern yourself with is right in front of your face, if the Jews didn`t need saving what was Gods point in coming as a sacrifice, for them and us, we are all saved by what He did, in believing in Him and following, dying to self and doing His will.

The Jewish people are still awaiting their Messiah it was even prophesied they would reject Him, the religious stuck in their ways scribes and God will continue to punish them for not obeying what he commanded for them, That is something between God and the Jews which is and will be ongoing until Christs return.

Jesus also taught how to pray and don`t be as the hypocrites who pray so everyone can see, as like Mouhamad commanded Muslims to do 5 times a day and they pray toward a black rock they think sucks out their sins by walking around it. Sheez.

Peter Kills Two People

Reread the passage you quoted, Peter didn`t kill them, nor God. It reads like their own guilt killed them.

THEN, try to explain why Jesus (who in your mind is "GOD")....would say "stone any adulterer, then when "in the flesh" here on planet earth, would stand up for her and forgive her.
That's just one thing. But hey, you go ahead and explain why He could. Saying He's "God in the flesh" isn't enough either. Cause if that were the case, He should have just been that way in the first place. Hey, maybe "god" is bi-polar!

That was the Jewish law, Christ said He didn`t come to Judge the world, He said to the Jewish people "He who is without sin cast the first stone" then told her to sin no more (a part most people leave out). The wages of sin is death, so people who are in sin are already dead.

Anyway hopefully you get the answers your looking for, I`m starting to at least enjoy the conversation now, we can go through all of those quotes you listed if you like.

But what I`ve seen from your post is that you are probably a feminist and resent God made man the head of the family, maybe you have a bone to pick with men in general?

Jesus said for men to love your wives as I have loved you. That's hardly Misogyny, that's great love.

Now Mohamad beat his child bribe Aisha and allowed severe beating of his followers wives. This was 600 years after Christ, that these Muslims are saying they believe in Jesus and so did Mohamad, Mohamad took splashes of Judaism paganism a distortion of Christ and who he was and made his own religion which Mohamad believes supersedes all else .

Some laws changed, though I`m not Jewish, the main laws Jesus enforced. Same God/Jesus.

Mat 5
Christ Fulfills the Law
17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
www.biblegateway.com...

There are many sites for you to choose from that goes to explain a lot of your queries.
Jesus and the Old Covenant Laws

edit on 21-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Alight you two...

Cain and Abel
edit on 21-3-2017 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
I don't understand why this information would be offensive to atheists?

Of course you don't.

Atheists cannot see their lives are affected just as much as anyone else by the themes of religion.....

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes and no...the Bible and New Testament in fact are not first hand...written at least 60 years later...and are provably full of holes...just like ALL religions.

They are both fantasy books of high levels...and truly need to be deleted from existence.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Where do you come up with this crap...oh ya religion.

Fake..false..
Ever changing.. and the believers are always told no evidence of change.

Wow.
edit on 21-3-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

a reply to: Kapusta

Laugh it up black stone worshiper, shaped to be a vagina that Muslims pray and bow toward and caress and kiss, who think it sucks out your sins, while Mohamad allowed for the severe beating of their wives.

So wrong on so so many levels.

At this point it doesn't matter if i present you with authentic text to refute everything you are saying. It is clear you have drank the cool aid as another member put it you are unwilling to meet on a level with this. God knows best and i hope to meet you some day in paradise may God forgive us both.

Great stuff...those who started and flooded this Solar System with Duality laugh as they inhibit EVERYTHING.

Fret not...heavy work behind the scenes is taking place now to destroy those that call themselves GOD...their useless books will vanish instantly from existence soon.

But what will these devout followers do then??

Probably beg us to put their GODS into some liberal rehab program....NOT THIS TIME.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join