It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
insider.foxnews.com...

A man who offered to lend two men some cash to cover their meal at a Brooklyn eatery ended up beaten and robbed for trying to help, authorities say. Earlier this month, a 37-year-old customer was sitting in a booth at a Texas Chicken & Burgers in Brooklyn, police said. After two men walked into the restaurant, one of them loudly declared that no one would give him a dollar. The victim offered to help pay for their meal, but that just set the attackers off. One of them replied, “I’ve got money, I’ve got money” — and the man sitting in the booth was then told to “mind your f***ing business!” police sources told the Daily News. They then started punching the 37-year-old man and tried grabbing his cane, police sources said. The victim swung his cane back at his attackers, but suddenly three other men ran inside the restaurant and joined the beat down, punching and kicking the victim in his head and body. After the assault, another man came into the restaurant and went through the prone and bleeding victim’s pockets, apparently taking items, before fleeing with the rest of the suspects. As the injured man lay on the ground, two customers apparently ordered dinner as if nothing had happened. “Can I get No. 12?” one woman asked a cashier, with the victim curled up on the floor behind her, sources said.

Just another daily occurrence of true racism.. I guess charity is now racist in their eye's? No win situation right there. I wonder when these types of attacks will be addressed and delt with at the higher levels.

It was in Brooklyn. NYC people will step over a dying man and keep going because they "don't want to get involved." If this happened in middle-America, it is likely that things would have turned out differently.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by:
Shamrock6

Well the source doesn't mention race.

They almost never do when the perpetrator is a "minority".

You're right, they almost never do. But luckily ATS is always on the ball to do it for them, right after complaining about how the media handles race.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Aliensun

If it was the other way around, the media would be shrieking about racism. Does he get to go to the White House now? Oh, wait...

Of course they would, even when there's no evidence to support it. And ATS decries them for doing so.

Then turns around and cries race when it suits them to do so.

It's rather spectacular.

Okay your right, there is nothing in the video that screams that it was racial, but I feel it was.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The video says "by a group". What i see is some people of one racial type jumping a person of another, and then all the rest of the people of the assailing set of people who happened to be nearby within eye shot all jumping in on the action. It also looked like the one uy started dancing in the middle of the action, but they cut the tape. Hardcore Racism right there folks. Good thing Obama The Holy One will always forever be He who walketh without scandal or sin, nor talketh with lies, in the yes of blacks and liberals. Too bad only white people are capable of actually being racists.... oh wait, what?
edit on 16-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

What is this 'true racism'? Was this a hate crime? What are you basing that off of? I fail to see that mentioned in your source, or any other source for that matter.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I actually haven't seen the video...Only edited versions of it...I will with hold my "racial attack" comment until I see the whole video and hear some witness statements....

I can say unfortunately it isn't surprising considering the entire globe is losing compassion for each other more and more each day. That's why I never leave the house without the ole peace maker...It has helped me and other to maintain their compassion...

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Watch the tape; read my above above.

One or two black guys started attacking the white guy in the booth, and then all the rest who happened to be in there turned into an instant flash mob. That's some hardcore deep seated mob mentality of the hardcore racism variety.

Imagine if we had the entire tape, with audio.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

What is this 'true racism'? Was this a hate crime? What are you basing that off of? I fail to see that mentioned in your source, or any other source for that matter.

Whites are called racist yet you wont find a single video of Whites doing this sort of thing out of the thousands that are of the opposite. These aren't random attacks as they are happening with much greater frequency and all over the US every single day. Yes I guess technically we don't know if this was a hate crime or not since there is no audio, but what else could it be? Out of ALL the people in there, what are the odds that the White guy was picked?
edit on 16-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Should we have to click on the source to know if it was racism or just your interpretation of the event?
I won't.

If you hold your breath maybe the MSM will tell you 'what really happened'. Forget the old saying 'seeing is believing'.... thats for SUCKERS!

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

One or two black guys started attacking the white guy in the booth, and then all the rest who happened to be in there turned into an instant flash mob. That's some hardcore deep seated mob mentality of the hardcore racism variety.

The attackers are black....so they're racist? They are racist because they are black?

link   

Does it really matter if it was 5 black dudes beating down a white guy or 5 black guys beating down a black guy . Seen similar at the pub a couple of weekends ago . Bunch of inbreds , about 7 or eight of them , one guy would sit next to a smallish man and start a fight then his mates would rush in . It really was a good example of why cousins should not marry cousins .

+4 more 
link   

If we had the audio we would hear alot of "beat that crackers ass" and such. Which is why we dont have the audio.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The attackers are black....so they're racist? They are racist because they are black?

No dummy they are racist because the victim is white... duhhhhh

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
these are the type of situations that made Trump our President... Keep acting like animals, and the quiet right side will continue to vote in record numbers quietly as the left side self destructs....
edit on 16-3-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Pretty sure he didn't take their bike for them to all have a go on him.

Nah, it was something else...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I watched that video earlier on another site and was not surprised by the shear animal rage displayed. This is the law of the jungle that exists in poor areas of our larger cities. This is why I chose to live in the Heartland where we are a polite armed society.....ever notice that this doesn't happen very often in Red States?

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is reminding me of the time the autistic kid that was abducted and tortured for 2+ days on end. Right in the video they were screaming F whites F Trump, and the police and MSM immediately came out decrying 't isn't rascism, just stupidity', and for days following we had liberals in here shouting up the board that it wasn't racism.... then finally the MSM said it was racism and then the resident liberals faded off.

Sick sick world, people rationalizing, justifying, condoning, derailing etc in support of people trying to attack the root causes of all of this stuff.

5 years ago was there a weekly tape like this? Was there a weekly bloody / deadly riot?
edit on 16-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I actually haven't seen the video...Only edited versions of it...I will with hold my "racial attack" comment until I see the whole video and hear some witness statements....

I can say unfortunately it isn't surprising considering the entire globe is losing compassion for each other more and more each day. That's why I never leave the house without the ole peace maker...It has helped me and other to maintain their compassion...

Hey, don't judge. wait till you see the full video. It's just a bbq, maybe. There are no witnesses though.

edit on 16-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If I knew how to contact the victim I'd purchase him a 1 year subscription
to GUNS & AMMO.

After this experience, coupled with reading the magazines hopefully
this victim will understand the importance of personal protection.

There's nothing wrong with offering to help people in need, but make
sure the next time you hold out your left hand to be a good Samaritan,
that your right hand is close to your peace-keeper.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Hey, don't judge. wait till you see the full video. It's just a bbq, maybe. There are no witnesses though.

That is just a Democrat recruiting video from the 1960's.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join