It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Reporter, David Cay Johnston: I’m Getting Threats

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: matafuchs

If there were any actual evidence of any wrongdoing it would already be there....

There is evidence, and where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

About two-thirds of Americans say a special prosecutor should investigate contacts between Russians and Trump campaign associates, according to a new CNN/ORC poll, and 55% say they are at least somewhat concerned by reports that some connected to the Trump campaign had contact with suspected Russian operatives.

Among Republicans, a majority feel Congress can handle the investigation, but a sizable 43% support the call for a special prosecutor, as do majorities of Democrats (82%) and independents (67%). Overall, the poll finds that 65% would rather see a special prosecutor handle the investigation, while 32% think Congress is capable of handling it.
www.cnn.com...

Funny...didnt CNN polls also have Hillary winning by a landslide?

Anywho...i bet if we took whatever right wing news poll it would have a higher percentage calling for a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

he's not violating any actual laws by not disclosing them.

That's not the point. He may have failed to disclose financial ties that would put him in violation of laws, and the only way to uncover those financial ties is through his tax returns.

You need more than "may have" to get a special prosecutor and investigation.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So a poll will give more evidence than all of the gov't agencies I mentioned?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She was. They polled popular vote.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It's my opinion that a special prosecutor is needed, but I'm not the "one" to get it done. That will fall of Jeff Sessions, who will, or will not appoint a special prosecutor based on pressure from his colleagues in the house and public outcry.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Tired comeback. She did win the popular vote by a landslide.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

There is a ton of (piecemealed) evidence against Trump and his campaign colluding with the Russians during the election. Where there's smoke there's fire.

edit on 15-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
D bag Dave should not be releasing other peoples taxes.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A landslide of dead and illegal voters who, gee whiz, all voted for Hillary.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's my opinion that a special prosecutor is needed, but I'm not the "one" to get it done. That will fall of Jeff Sessions, who will, or will not appoint a special prosecutor based on pressure from his colleagues in the house and public outcry.

I remember when I thought pressure from colleagues and public outcry mattered to oversight. Bush, Clinton(s), and Obama supporters made sure it didn't.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Where is it? You cannot say it is there and it is fact. Do you really think if there was 'real' evidence the people against him who are the RNC and DNC would not have released it before the election? Actual evidence. Like, say, him on a phone talking to Putin and saying 'once I am elected I will have more flexibility?" oh wait, that was Obama....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Why would Trump fans have a problem? Didn't this guy do them a favour?

If he's receiving threats I'd say they're more likely from the people who are annoyed at him for some reason...now who would be annoyed about all of this and why? Hummmmm!

AIE VUND'R-R-R-R!

There has to come a point...in a smear campaign, when the people trying to do the smearing become the smeared. They passed this point long ago...most folk would have given up and gone home to try and clean some of the smear they accidentally spilled on themselves...reasonably intelligent people, I mean.

But these smearers is diff'r'nt smearers, a special kind of smearer what can accumulate a lot of self-smear without having to take a shower. Very dirty...I vund'r-r-r vat zey'll do neckst?!

Ve shall have to vait unt she!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If anyone didn't pick up on it...

I was speaking German in that last post. Someone needs to make a meme...I can't be bothered.

but someone should make a meme with a scene from Mortal Kombat and just have like...one of those pictures of Trump making that silly face superimposed over sub-zero's body and with "fatality" or "flawless victory" written on it somewhere.

Someone...should do it...so they should.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Where is it?

You're just not paying attention. There's tons of evidence, but it's piecemealed and strewn about, with various people looking at different things, things that in and of themselves don't prove guilt, but pieced together form a damming picture. That's why we need one investigative committee, overseen by one special prosecutor to look at all the various aspects that form the picture.

edit on 15-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

She was. They polled popular vote.

Well that was dumb...you'd think what used to be considered a great news organization would know after years of covering presidential elections that the popular vote isn't what wins the race...

Guess their political analysts haven't caught up yet...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Tired comeback. She did win the popular vote by a landslide.

Tired whining...she lost. And lost knowing she couldn't win by popular vote and knowing she failed at her campaign because she also knew electoral votes are what make the President the President.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

you'd think what used to be considered a great news organization would know after years of covering presidential elections that the popular vote isn't what wins the race...

CNN, as well as several outlets that were doing polling, admitted that they failed to listen the Rust Belt voter voices.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Whatever dude. Hillary won the popular vote.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

you'd think what used to be considered a great news organization would know after years of covering presidential elections that the popular vote isn't what wins the race...

CNN, as well as several outlets that were doing polling, admitted that they failed to listen the Rust Belt voter voices.

Yes...yes they did fail. And so did Clintons team and Clinton herself.

Congrats on winning popular votes in states where you already knew you'd win...must have been a massive uphill battle to get a couple states with populations the size of a small country, populated with almost all supporters that have almost always gone blue to continue to go blue.

Meanwhile on a winning team there were states that used to be blue that went red...thats called knowing what you're doing, knowing how to win, and doing it well.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Whatever dude. Hillary won the popular vote.

Whatever dude...Hillary lost the vote that matters.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join