It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tax Reporter, David Cay Johnston: I’m Getting Threats

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Whatever, not the topic, not the issue.

This is about Trump, and his taxes.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Whatever, not the topic, not the issue.

This is about Trump, and his taxes.

Yep...let me know when you get them and what you find. Until then...speculate and ponder away!

As far as the ones your team DID get...well they show plenty was paid...more than enough...a bigly amount.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Trump's taxes are just another piece in the ever unfolding puzzle, revealing the complicity and corruption of the Trump administration and its undoing of American values and the American Dream.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Not paying attention? To what? The ramblings of those who are pissed they lost an election and state something may have happened or someone may have talked with someone or any of the other bull# statements.

There is not ONE shred of evidence that you can say shows that the Russian government got Trump elected. Not ONE piece.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Trump's taxes are just another piece in the ever unfolding puzzle, revealing the complicity and corruption of the Trump administration and its undoing of American values and the American Dream.

So I guess we have to wait for the big reveal at the end? I mean at the pace it's all "unfolding" right now I'll be a grandpa before they realize nothing was there.

Maybe start a campaign about Trump being a warlock/witch because he is like a magician with making all the horrible things he has done disappear...then you could burn him at the stake in public...I mean that about as realistic as the current cries for his head. Just go full tard on him at this point...what do the dems have to lose right? They already lost EVERYTHING (White House, Senate, House, etc)...GO FOR BROKE!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
A landslide of dead and illegal voters who, gee whiz, all voted for Hillary.

So says Trump? Do you perhaps have a more reliable source?
edit on 3/15/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

17 US Intelligence agencies disagree with you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join