It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activating your Vijanana - The Organ of Spiritual Awakening Part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
While I know you clicked on this link to see what kind of fancy organ a Vijnana might be, rest assured, you did not click here on accident. Depending on your point of view, the title of this thread attracted your attention for one of many reasons. If Spiritual Awakening was your goal, then you have come to right place. Even if your goal is activation of your Vijanana organ, the same experience will be outlined here. First, define the terms.

This thread is in Conspiracies of Religion for one reason: It has been hidden from you. This information connects all religions to one source and thread. Please relate comments to the connections this conspiracy makes for all religious seeking. Connect the dots.

Vijanana

Vijnana is a Sanskrit term. It literally means, 'Spiritual Realization, where by the enlightened soul perceives Brahman. For those who meditate, this is not a state of Samadhi, but in the every day manifest world, which now becomes the reality of seeing Brahman (Absolute Consciousness) with open eyes. If you have reached this state of realization, you are called a Vijnanin. The Vijnana is a central psychological "organ" called the fifth sense. This perception is not the personality of self (Anatman), but only a component of the empirical personality.

Brahman

Brahman is a Sanskrit abstract concept, meaning Absolute Consciousness, and is not accessible to the thinking mind. No attempt to transmit this mind orally is possible. Over time, the concept of Brahman has become a concrete idea known as Ishvara. Despite this, Brahman is a state of pure transcendence that cannot be grasped by thought alone. As Shrf Ramakrishna states, "No tongue has ever defiled Brahman." Seekers defining themselves as Brahmans employed linguistic approximations, refereed to as guardians of the spiritual treasure, and grew in stature over time as the highest of the four castes (Varna). This idea is seen in all religions as God's Spirit (mind), or "One without a second."

Ishvara

Ishvara is a Sanskrit term meaning "LORD of the Universe," or collective mind ruler. This is a term essential to seeing how one Lord is the bread sliced into many human minds, all sharing the same essence of consciousness. Ish is the root, "to rule and reign." The personal God and creator of the world is Brahman and Ishvara is its relation to the manifest world as the object of worship. In the Bible, this is the Son of God as the mediator to God the Father. Vivekananda's words, "Ishvara is the supreme interpretation of the Absolute (Brahman) by human thought." Manu is the word Mankind, which means, "To Think." Yama is the essence of the biblical Yahmweh, which means "Self-Control." In the Bible, Satan is the Accuser, or conscience of the rulers and powers I have listed so far. The GOD of the Christian faith and of Islam, as well as all the deities of Hindu mythology, are aspects of Ishvara (LORD). Where does this key idea originate? From the oldest languages such as Sanskrit. If you wish to know your religion, know the root.

Our human reason can conceive of divinity only with some form to engage with. Our mind must have this mental image to engage a mediation between the world in which we live and the true God. Ishvara is this concept to allow the mind to see itself clearly in the reflection of consciousness and God. We share God's mind, yet are individuated from it to find a unique self in relation. The ultimate goal is to find God All in All, or Echad (one with many). Echad is a Hebrew term defining both marriage and unity with God's mind. Yachid, on the other hand, means bad or alone.

Abhasa-Chaitanya

This is a Sanskrit term meaning (abhasa), "Appearance, reflection," and Chaitanya, or Consciousness. This concept is a reflection in the human mind as a mirror. You find echoes of this in 1 Corinthians 13, where God's ultimate realization is the compassion and Love of unlimited goodness of mind, where completeness for the mind cannot arise apart from the highest Arete of Compassion and goodness in virtue. Between realization of God and Virtue, we find Bhakti as the Love of God. There are two paths to God. Bhakti (love of God) and seeking this love through prayer and meditation in the form of realization. All paths to this realization lead to center, or inside the human essence of mind.

Jiva

The Jiva is the mortal, ego bound individual. He takes his reflection to be his own state of consciousness and thus impedes the discovery of absolute consciousness (as his own Lord and ruler). This Ego state impedes his discovery of the identical consciousness of Brahman. If the Jiva overcomes this limitation, he becomes aware of his true self (Atman) and finds unity with Brahman, attaining liberation (freedom from the old self). This cannot be accomplished apart from reflecting (abhasa) the virtue of Love and Compassion for others (Absolute requires all relatives).

This is the path to activation of the Aijanana - The Organ of Spiritual Awakening

More to come in future threads.

NOTE: most of the wording here is adaptation from the Encyclopedia of Eastern Psychology and Religion, published by Shambhala as my source. I would highly recommend this book to anyone willing to activate their Aijanana.

For a related and expanded topic, see this: Be Confused Regarding Religion No More!

edit on 15-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: For reasons which will only be made clear in the world to come. For now, enjoy this day after yesterday. It's always the day after yesterday until it's the day after tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

[SNIP]
Hmmm...

I want to take this seriously, i'll do some research, thank you for the informative post.

edit on 15/3/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/15/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I can see where this is headed . Mind you although its not a UFO thread its better than .... THEM .

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
I can see where this is headed . Mind you although its not a UFO thread its better than .... THEM .

Pulls out *trumpet*

plays a melancholy and sombre tune..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I'm a visual learner and was hoping for some detailed photos or an instructional video.

S&F for thread title, anyway

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Give all the compassion and love you can give and I'm sure both goals are attainable. Give birth to a new nature. Use protection against unwanted realities. Both concepts have a real and lasting cause and effect. Love is the key to both.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

Give all the compassion and love you can give and I'm sure both goals are attainable. Give birth to a new nature. Use protection against unwanted realities. Both concepts have a real and lasting cause and effect. Love is the key to both.

Excellent comeback DayAfter
Star for that one.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Did anyone else do a major double take when they saw the title of this thread?

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Did anyone else do a major double take when they saw the title of this thread?

I clicked.. and was disappointed it wasn't what my mind had read the title to be..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

I love my wife, she is my best friend. Im just hungrier than she is.

3 Kids.

Long alternate work hours.

The needs outweigh the wants.

Your a smart disciple, you know what i mean.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Its a cultural thing, that you can build up resilience to

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Your eyes did the reading, and the mind filled the gaps

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Im just hungrier than she is.

Sometimes you must eat alone...until she has the energy....secret to a great marriage

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Alright, that's plenty of chuckles, get back to the Philosophy and Metaphysics. Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

oh shucks never got to read your post before deletion.....

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Not really understanding the hate on the thread I felt like this is very informative and actually is what I've been realizing. These 7 months of spiritual awakening have been amazingly revealing about a lot or things I've felt for a long time but never quite knew how to explain. I've always been able to seen the aura of a person and my gut has literally never been wrong its always the assumptions in my head that gets in the way of seeing people good or bad for how they truly are and their intentions. Not to mention the fact my grandma was a witch Doctor (yes those are real) possessed my grandpa after the divorce with soul that wasn't suppose to be inside of him and it caused him to have seizures all the time til he got the soul excersized...3 witch doctors told him the same disturbed human soul not demon was inside him.they all described him the same anyways the soul was released and his seizures... True story

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm gonna sit in my corner and suck my thumb.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join