It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activating your Vijanana - The Organ of Spiritual Awakening Part 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Very informative post. I've been following you for a while. I think we agree on just about everything except the nature of YHWH.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DMAC32

Extra perception exists. But on this level they can be a curse instead of a blessing. Took me days of preparation to once be able to hear on certain frequencies. It was an eye opener.

edit on 15-3-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

the Jiva overcomes this limitation, he becomes aware of his true self (Atman) and finds unity with Brahman, attaining liberation (freedom from the old self). This cannot be accomplished apart from reflecting (abhasa) the virtue of Love and Compassion for others (Absolute requires all relatives

The whole op was working up to that... Which says nothing new and doesn't actually explain what to do with it or how to undertake it. The rest is in my opinion, fluff- interesting and informative fluff, granted, but fluff all the same.

I saw you explain some cool stuff, saw you give definitions, even high light an example like the bit I quoted. But what I didn't see was how to awaken the spiritual organ you mention in the title.
edit on 15-3-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
isha.sadhguru.org...

I’ve studied much of this great tradition Yoga and the one teacher that resonates with me is the Great Pantanjali the author of the Yoga Sutras

He is known as the father of modern yoga. He did not invent yoga. Yoga was already there in various forms, which he assimilated into a system. Shiva, the Adiyogi or first yogi, transmitted yoga to the Sapta Rishis or the seven sages many thousands of years ago. He had the highest understanding of human nature, but he didn’t put anything down in writing. He was too wild to be a scholar. He found it was too difficult to put everything he knew into one person, so he chose seven people and put different aspects of yoga into them. These became the seven basic forms of yoga. Even today, though these have branched off into hundreds of systems, yoga has still maintained seven distinct forms.Text

isha.sadhguru.org...

Please get a copy of a translation of this great book and it may be all you need

YOGA SUTRAS OF PANTANJALI

This is the translation I have and its an awesome book…
www.barnesandnoble.com... ourceId=PLGoP20432&k_clickid=3x20432

edit on 15-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

the Jiva overcomes this limitation, he becomes aware of his true self (Atman) and finds unity with Brahman, attaining liberation (freedom from the old self). This cannot be accomplished apart from reflecting (abhasa) the virtue of Love and Compassion for others (Absolute requires all relatives

The whole op was working up to that... Which says nothing new and doesn't actually explain what to do with it or how to undertake it. The rest is in my opinion, fluff- interesting and informative fluff, granted, but fluff all the same.

I saw you explain some cool stuff, saw you give definitions, even high light an example like the bit I quoted. But what I didn't see was how to awaken the spiritual organ you mention in the title.

Well, space and attention span is part of my overall plan. I plan to outline this in more parts over the next week. I'll get to this part, but I need to make sure the average reader can go to my threads in sequence. Rest assured, it's coming.

The hard part is describing a realization requiring more than words. It won't stop me from trying.
edit on 15-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thank you for a good post. I have this text on audio and PDF.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow
a reply to: Willtell

Thank you for a good post. I have this text on audio and PDF.

Thank you for a wonderful OP!

To be reminded of this divine wisdom is always good

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow
I love how you tie together both eastern and western religious philosophies. The truth is the same thing. God is certainty as you say in part 2.

Once you fully realize this your problems are over i theorize. I say " i theorize" because i am currently struggling with this but have had little snippets of imagining a state where god is certainty and i think this is enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I got nearly 3/4 of the way down through the first paragraph and was laughing hysterically! Omg, that word.

Sorry, I'll continue now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join