It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Trump won because Hilary was a snake that screwed Bernie over(Bernie would have annihilated trump) then she picked a terrible vice president and had Comey come out and say he was reopening investigation days before the election. She barely campaigned and was rumored to be ill, it was a perfect storm that led to a real estate mogul/reality TV star w the mouth of a hornball 15 year old to become our president.

link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

How can we prove if their actions were wrong/unconstitutional if we do not know whom they are tied to?
That's the main point here.

How can we prove you didn't rape a male squirrel unless we are allowed to investigate, question the squirrel and check for mishandled nuts?

OMGosh WAW you need to warn people before posting like this! Damn, I saved the keyboard but pop came out my nose!

Sorry....but not really. What color pop?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
How did they get these returns in the first place?

The claim is he got them in the mail. Now the spin is Trump leaked them to him. But MadCow was gushimg about how this guy was the best investigative reporter on financial matters ever. Funny that...so he's a great investigative reporter that anonymously had Trumps return from 2005 mailed to him? That doesn't take much investigation.

So now the fail has happened the spin is Trump leaked them so nobody can go to jail right? Let's see how hard this backfires....LOL!

Hahahaha!

You can't write this stuff.

Maddow tweets out she will have a bombshell show about these returns. Somewhere within the epsisode she realizes that these documents show absolutely nothing wrong, and so they start the conspiracy theory that Trump himself leaked these documents.

This is unbelievable!

What that really shows us is that "journalists" and "reporters" these days do absolutely no fact checking or research at all. Had she not knee jerk reacted to some dimwit telling her he had tax returns and actually looked at them she would never have reported this.

Now if she had she looked at them and STILL reported on it, them that just makes her one of the dumbest people around. Tanking a story with the biggest fail in a LONG time about the Presidents taxes because she herself had no idea how to understand Taxes...oh the irony!

link   
Lets not beat about the bush. I think we all know exactly who provided these returns to MSNBC.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The IC and Congress are investigating Trumps ties.
You want hours of that sh** show every night instead? Yeah, I bet you actually do.
edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Lets not beat about the bush. I think we all know exactly who provided these returns to MSNBC.

Lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
Who the F cares. I would really like to know how the last president came in worthless and a popper now possess millions of dollars!!! Good God you liberals are sick. President Trumps taxes will be so complicated with write offs and losses your puny minds can't fathom it. Go find a commie island safe room and eat your popcorn.

link   

How can we prove if their actions were wrong/unconstitutional if we do not know whom they are tied to?

How can we prove you didn't rape a male squirrel unless we are allowed to investigate, question the squirrel and check for mishandled nuts?

OMGosh WAW you need to warn people before posting like this! Damn, I saved the keyboard but pop came out my nose!

It's coke but I self-edited because Coke coming out of my nose sounded like a completely different problem

edit on 3/14/2017 by Martin75 because: vanilla ice ice baby ice ice baby to go to go

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm getting a numb feeling all over !!

I'm turning into a Democrat !!

It's hard to resist !!

I can't even reach the remote to change channels !!

It's happening automatically.

Help ME !!

I live in another country. Even I dont do that!!! Oo

Stay strong, brother...

link   
And remember when Hillary said this? -

Or maybe he doesn’t want the American people, all of you watching tonight, to know that he’s paid nothing in federal taxes.

www.breitbart.com... s/
edit on 14-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

How did they get these returns in the first place?

The claim is he got them in the mail. Now the spin is Trump leaked them to him. But MadCow was gushimg about how this guy was the best investigative reporter on financial matters ever. Funny that...so he's a great investigative reporter that anonymously had Trumps return from 2005 mailed to him? That doesn't take much investigation.

So now the fail has happened the spin is Trump leaked them so nobody can go to jail right? Let's see how hard this backfires....LOL!

Hahahaha!

You can't write this stuff.

Maddow tweets out she will have a bombshell show about these returns. Somewhere within the epsisode she realizes that these documents show absolutely nothing wrong, and so they start the conspiracy theory that Trump himself leaked these documents.

This is unbelievable!

What that really shows us is that "journalists" and "reporters" these days do absolutely no fact checking or research at all. Had she not knee jerk reacted to some dimwit telling her he had tax returns and actually looked at them she would never have reported this.

Now if she had she looked at them and STILL reported on it, them that just makes her one of the dumbest people around. Tanking a story with the biggest fail in a LONG time about the Presidents taxes because she herself had no idea how to understand Taxes...oh the irony!

...and in the process done a huge amount of damage to the lefts movement to get access to his returns.

link   
LOL

Sister CNBC just published an op-ed that cracks Rachel.

Op-Ed: Donald Trump just got a nice victory, thanks, of all people, to Rachel Maddow

link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh, god, I hope so!

I would be so tickled if these records were leaked by Trump/The White House.

*wicked cackle*

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

It's coke but I self-edited because Coke coming out of my nose sounded like a completely different problem

I completely understand. Wink-wink

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Partisan hackery is being the only individual looking at the facts in this thread and supporting the manic, on TV, spewing conspiracy to support her failed news.

I actually said the opposite.

And yeah...that was some hammering but since you apparently didn't think so, I will refrain from being so cautious with your feelings in the future.

That was a hammering?

For some reason, my feelings are not concerned.

You would do better not sucking up to and supporting the extremely obvious hacks and liars of the left to at least gain some credibility so when you support a liberal on the edge...you may at least be given some credibility and thought. As it stands now, you don't have that. You are the boy who cried "no wolf" when everyone else saw the beast. Pitiful.

I have said many times that I thought Maddow dropped the ball. I just happen to recognize that inside of that #storm she created, she also had reasonable questions that I'd like to be perused.

But the answers to those questions may hurt the feeling of those that carry mighty kiddee hammers. So I can see why you are cautious.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Wrong.
He paid more taxes than Bernie Sanders... He paid a quarter of his Earnings to taxes... That's ALOT

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

a reply to: burgerbuddy
Someone left them in David Clay Johnson's mail box and he gifted this to her.

Yeah, they should investigate him for solicitation of the tax returns.

That's a felony charge for him and whoever in the IRS gave them to him.

I noticed on the copy of taxes there is a stamp of "Client Copy". Does that matter? Would both sides have that document or should that one be Trump's copy?

Of course, if someone wanted to cover their butts, ink stamps are cheap.

The leak might have been from the IRS. It might also have been someone in Trump's accounting department, or someone who had a copy for some other reason, such as a bank.

I wonder if MSNBC paid someone for the documents.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

have you ever noticed when shia labeouf is around rachel maddow isnt???

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Are you just here to pick fights?

Sure. I like a good debate. Apparently we cannot even agree on Maddows trainwreck while discussing the bigger questions that this issue brings to light.

Honestly... The guy's name is UKTruth THEY'RE NOT EVEN AMERICAN!

Ok. Nothing I said insinuates otherwise.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well at least it wasn't poop, as I had read it.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join