It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Ghost147

Trump won because Hilary was a snake that screwed Bernie over(Bernie would have annihilated trump)

Says a Bernie supporter.

I might have voted for him if he'd run as the Independent he always was.

Hillary was the Dem candidate - - not Bernie.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't the leaks show that Hillary, the clinton foundation, and/or the democrats directly 'screwed Bernie over'? (that's an honest question, I was under the impression they did)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Trump won because Hilary was a snake that screwed Bernie over(Bernie would have annihilated trump)

They certainly made sure of that, didn't they?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Says a Bernie supporter.

I might have voted for him if he'd run as the Independent he always was.

Unfortunately for the Dems.
Hey, I have a great idea... maybe the Dems could run Rachael Maddow next time!? She'd be great

They do that and California goes red.

I'm all for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Lets not beat about the bush. I think we all know exactly who provided these returns to MSNBC.

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Transparency would be great, and perhaps we can get there someday....

FIRST we have to DRAIN THE SWAMP...

That's gonna take awhile.... but... it is draining...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The meme's have started.... /lols

edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Oh man, their source was probably John Miller.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah...you did. There is nothing to investigate...Trump is the most transparent President (so far)

Ok. So where are his tax returns?

ever especially with his tweeting

That's just dumb.

and you only want to investigate made-up illegal Russian ties for people you don't personally like.

His ties are proven. What we do not know is how he may still be tied financially that could open himself to potential conflicts.

If Trump were black, most would call you racist. So I guess you're just prejudice and a hater.

Another dumb comment.

The amount of projection on to me in this thread is astounding.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

No you loss your ability to make that argument when you accused Trump supporters of voting for him because the wall chant and he has an attractive wife.

I can make any argument I damn well please. Trump's supporters made their case a long time ago and it was not based on intelligent governance or quality of ideas. It was based on propaganda mantra and superficial bull#.

You don't then get to complain what other people may think about those who voted for other candidates.

I get to say whatever I like.

And funny, the only mainstream people I ever here complaining about the other sides voters are the tolerant people like Hillary, you called half of Trump supporters deplorable. Don't remember Trump attacking Hillary voters.

I did not call them deplorable. Deplorable is too nice.

I'd say stupid.

And you pretend to want a rational discussion. Hahaha!

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Wearing their Pepe hats, drinking the tears of immigrants and watching Ivanka do a strip tease....tonight on MSNBC!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

And don't forget this zinger from Hillary....

"We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt."

Baaaahahahaahahaahaa!

It's actually quite possible. I had a look at the White House budget and discovered that the President has to pay for everything that isn't directly associated with US government business, including food, and they get a bill at the end of each month. Apparently all the past presidents complained about the cost.

Note that Trump is getting around this by going to Mar-a-Lago and having the whole shebang billed back to the US.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Tax Returns. They mean nothing. Their Financial disclosures when they submit to run show ALL holdings. Everything he has. Not releasing his tax returns was not non-transparency. It was a giant finger saying this is not what matters. Lets talk content. Policy. How to move forward. He did that and won.

So, moving forward, maybe that is ONE more distraction that the media in the past used to keep candidates from revealing real issues.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

She makes around $7 million a year.

She follows her orderz.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

How did Obama pay for his excursions?

And did Barry forego the POTUS salary?

Gimme a break...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I did not say he voted for Trump. I said he thinks those who may think think differently are abnormal.

Why are you even arguing this point? Oh right... I forgot... Because you're here to pick fights

What do you think you are doing here?

Trying to pick a fight over stupid nonsense that I did not even say.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It appears that in addition to the White House getting the information out before Maddow, her guest, David Johnston, and the Daily Beast also put out the information before Maddow revealed it.

Also, as mentioned earlier in this thread, Tucker on FoxNews was talking about the numbers from the tax return before Maddow "revealed" them.

So, Maddow's big scoop was a flop, besides the obvious flop of the information itself not being what she hoped it was.

legalinsurrection.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah...you did. There is nothing to investigate...Trump is the most transparent President (so far)

Ok. So where are his tax returns?

ever especially with his tweeting

That's just dumb.

and you only want to investigate made-up illegal Russian ties for people you don't personally like.

His ties are proven. What we do not know is how he may still be tied financially that could open himself to potential conflicts.

If Trump were black, most would call you racist. So I guess you're just prejudice and a hater.

Another dumb comment.

The amount of projection on to me in this thread is astounding.

1. His tax returns are probably filed with his accountant. He doesn't need to disclose them if he doesn't want to...legally. Please let us all know what specific information (not fishing) you want from that return. What is your proof that this document contains that information? You know...you don't get to investigate a person's home, etc. without viable information. In short...it is none of your business.

2. People know more about Trump and his views thanks to his tweeting than they ever knew about the constant, proven lies by Obama.

3. No illegal ties to Russia have been proven. You are a liar. Show us where Trump had an illegal tie with Russia.

4. I don't think calling you prejudice and a hater of Trump dumb at all. You simply hate the person and therefore wish to injure them. Just like your liberal friends.

Finally you said "The amount of projection on to me in this thread is astounding". Actually, the about of mud on your face from your ignorant statements in this thread is astounding.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Looking at the reported numbers from one year (which is all Maddow has),

The two pages of the return showed that Trump and his wife Melania paid $5.3 million in income taxes and $31 million in the “alternative minimum tax” on income of more than $150 million. It included a $105 million writedown on losses.

The two pages of the return actually were first published on David Cay Johnston’s DCReport.org before they were revealed on Maddow’s show. Johnston, a veteran investigative reporter, obtained the tax returns when they showed up in his mailbox, he said. He then brought the story to Maddow’s show

If you were a wealthy person you would pay around 33% of your income Instead of paying what Gates and other billionaires pay, he's paying the same amount as someone making $55k/year (around 25%.)

It also shows he's not much of a businessman if he's losing $105 million.

link   
a reply to: Byrd

The Clintons were not broke at the time.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

giant finger hahaha i've said it before and i'll say it again, if trump had nothing to hide he would have had his last 15 years of tax returns released and published in every major newspaper around the world. what is he hiding? could be a number of things but one thing is for sure, he's hiding something.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join