It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

A bit disappointed in Maddow so far.

She seems to have overblown this issue without having more supporting documents to cast doubt on Trump's dealings.

I completely agree that Trump potentially has some conflicts of interest that need to be investigated and we should all be in favor of transparency in such an instance.

That holds true, whether it's Trump, Obama, Clinton...etc.

OMG! After reading about four pages of how stupid this whole setup was, then hitting your "speed bump" of a post trying to make it sound like it wasn't the most ridiculous thing from MSNBC in a while is...well...typical. You will do anything to make it look like the left has even an ounce of credibility left. Which it doesn't.

But your denial, your unrelenting support for the idiotic is truly the punchline of this thread.

What did I deny?

I even said Maddow is coming up short.

"Coming up short" is far from the truth. But the truth typically eludes you. How about "Falling on her prejudiced face and looking like a jackass with a one-sided agenda".

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

LOL - this is classic stuff, twitter is going haywire bagging the crap out of her epic fail...

link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: JinMI

Lol sounds about right, but I am more interested in whether Trump gave them the returns or if they were leaked. The WH warned to not publish them.

Either way,Maddow was trolled and took the bait all the way. I'm guessing she's the only one in the dark about it at this point.

I can see Trump sitting back in the White House right now giving High Fives and shouting FISH ON!!!

Perhaps this sheds light on Bannons purpose........?

link   
She is excited because they crashed their website. What a #ty website MSNBC must have. Unless it was all the complaint comments they were trying to block and just had to take it down.

link   
Currently ongoing:

The President of America sometimes talks to the President of another country. A big and important country with many mutual interests, as well as many points of contention that need ironed out going forward.

Ooooh, how evil. How sinister.

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

good lord she off again on "what if he changes the tax laws to benefit himself"

She might want to bone up on her civics courses.
Presidents don't pass laws.... In the US.

link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

"May have?" Did you truly say "May have?". I personally award you as the most deeply brainwashed, most religiously devout liberal on ATS!

I'm not a liberal.

From now on I will treat you as the troll under the bridge, shouting out words that have no meaning and can't be accurately contributed to any truth.

You assume I give a damn.

I was trying to be honest and reasonable in this discussion. Apparently you have to resort to personal attacks instead of intelligent discourse.

Color me surprised.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

She seems to have overblown this issue without having more supporting documents to cast doubt on Trump's dealings.

I completely agree that Trump potentially has some conflicts of interest that need to be investigated and we should all be in favor of transparency in such an instance.

A bit disappointed? This is a really bad joke. Journalism??? Hardly.
This has probably killed ANY chance of Trump ever releasing his returns... After this debacle, only crazy wing nuts are going to be demanding them.

She may have made this a bigger deal than it really is, considering the info the tax returns they are referring to give us, but that does not mean she isn't raising legitimate questions about his potential financial ties.

How would we feel if instead of this issue being raised about Trump, instead it was concerning Hillary?

Many of you would be one of the "loons" calling for full disclosure and I'd be right beside you. We need to know if our elected leader is beholden, financially, to other governments or shady dealers.

She just crammed in a bunch of conspiracy theories into an hr. This is 9pm news, not an internet conspiracy show.
That is where she actually belongs...

... good lord she off again on "what if he changes the tax laws to benefit himself"

I agree. She is dropping the ball.

That being said, do you think it's important to know our elected leaders financial ties?

No... and not only do I not think it, I know it. If it was important he would not have been elected.

This whole thing amounts to 'what if Trump is a foreign agent'.

You do realise that making money around the globe as a real estate developer is not illegal as is not much of a surprise to people. I suspect they knew trump developed real estate beforehand.

edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

OMG! After reading about four pages of how stupid this whole setup was, then hitting your "speed bump" of a post trying to make it sound like it wasn't the most ridiculous thing from MSNBC in a while is...well...typical. You will do anything to make it look like the left has even an ounce of credibility left. Which it doesn't.

But your denial, your unrelenting support for the idiotic is truly the punchline of this thread.

What did I deny?

You are being nice. This is akin to 2 false starts in the 100m track and field Olympic final, with the world watching.

Again, should we not want to know what financial ties our leaders have?

link   

It raises the question of relevance given the amount of attention paid to this non-issue.

The potential of our President being tied financially to people that could compromise his leadership should always be relevant.

Granted. Even so, what is the the purpose of 12 year old tax returns that do nothing but help Trumps message and a "journalist" who is asking CT questions without any possible answers in primetime?

If it is of so much importance, why are they (left leaning MSM) focusing on things that really don't matter?

+3 more 
link   

It raises the question of relevance given the amount of attention paid to this non-issue.

The potential of our President being tied financially to people that could compromise his leadership should always be relevant.

If this doesn't include you then please don't take offense at this.

But where was that attitude under Obama. We know he has ties to a terrorists, Bill Ayers, and ties to Jeremiah Wright that seemed to hate jews, yet no screams from Racheal maddow or any on the left for an invetsigation.

We know Harry reids son had ties to Chinese groups seeking to buy land, no screams of treason or calls for investigations.

Maddow and company didn't seem to worry about all of the Podesta groups ties to Russia.

In fact, until wikileaks, it seems there was almost no mainstream outlet interested in the Clinton foundations ties to foreigners, even when they seemed to be getting access to the state dept. after donating money. Nope, no interests from these great journalists there.

But now, when someone they don't like is in office, the media not only now finds these ties important, but some (like that guy from the New York Times) has actually called for people to break the law to get info on Trump.

So sorry if I don't now find these media people to be noble and just doing their job.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: jhn7537

LOL - this is classic stuff, twitter is going haywire bagging the crap out of her epic fail...

OMG, she knows she went full retard.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Trump +4.Trump takes New York State and wins popular vote.

link   

Donald Trump earned more than $150 million in the year 2005—and paid just a small percentage of that in regular federal income taxes. Daily Beast contributor David Cay Johnston has obtained what appear to be the first two pages of Trump’s 2005 federal income tax return, and published an analysis of those pages on his website, DCReport.org. The Daily Beast could not independently verify these documents.

The documents show Trump and his wife Melania paying $5.3 million in regular federal income tax—a rate of less than 4% However, the Trumps paid an additional $31 million in the “alternative minimum tax,” or AMT. Trump has previously called for the elimination of this tax.

DailyBeast

link   

What did I deny?

"Coming up short" is far from the truth. But the truth typically eludes you. How about "Falling on her prejudiced face and looking like a jackass with a one-sided agenda".

Ok. She fell on her face. I do not disagree.

But I do agree that we should very well know what financial ties he may have that could compromise his decisions.

link   
They are so desperate it's actually amazing to witness. Like really puts a big smile on my face.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

What did I deny?

You are being nice. This is akin to 2 false starts in the 100m track and field Olympic final, with the world watching.

As long as they are legal, which can be checked with the IRS...it probably isn't anyone's business.

+5 more 
link   
Oh wow, Tucker just drops the mic!!!

Says these returns from 2005 show that Trump paid over 10% more in taxes in 2005 than Bernie Sanders paid in 2014!

Hahahaha! You mean mister "Everyone needs to pay their fare share!" paid less of a percentage than Trump!

Wow, this story just keeps getting better.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   
my god...

such a trainwreck

link   

What did I deny?

Like I said - Trump has financial ties to several countries because he was a real estate developer and entrepreneur.
What financial ties are you looking for????

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join