It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Something in me says Trump leaked it himself...

I think he did too, so he could give that insane whitehouse response.

This "breaking news" fairy tale from Mancow trying to incite more ignorant Leftist dissent is the only insane thing that happened tonight.

link   
Ah, last week the House rejected the move to pass a bill to get Trumps tax returns... now the madness and outrage makes sense...

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: JinMI
I can see it going something like this.

Trump: I did it folks, I released my tax returns to Maddow and MSNBC. The spun and pulled the document in every direction. They really did, it was terrible. What they didn't admit however is that I paid 38million in taxes that year on 150 million. That's a tremendous amount of monee folks, believe me! Maddow....you're fake news!

What would be more funny would be:

Trump: We set a honey-pot for IRS personnel who had access to my tax records to catch leakers. We have been tracking who has accessed the files leaked and now we are going to purge the IRS!

Oh if only!! Any excuse to dismiss the IRS would be a welcomed sight.

+9 more 
link   
This has been really educational.

I can now see very clearly why every leftist I know has been acting like a total loon.
They watch this crap nonstop.

link   
A bit disappointed in Maddow so far.

She seems to have overblown this issue without having more supporting documents to cast doubt on Trump's dealings.

I completely agree that Trump potentially has some conflicts of interest that need to be investigated and we should all be in favor of transparency in such an instance.

That holds true, whether it's Trump, Obama, Clinton...etc.

link   
So one of the guys is actually saying that this whole report just benefitted Trump....her face was priceless!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Really bad look for CNN right now... Not that they weren't already.

link   

originally posted by: journeyonfire

Why? What did they say?

link   

originally posted by: journeyonfire

It's on MSNBC.

Not CNN.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What this really proves is Trump was right to not want to release his tax returns.

The fact that Maddow has spent 40 minutes spouting off conspiracy theories about how treasonous Trump is based off of a return that shows nothing to do with any of that shows that the left will rabidly spin any info they can in their efforts to bring down Trump.

link   
a reply to: journeyonfire

Rachel Madcow is MSNBC but yeah, CNN is fake news too.

link   
a reply to: journeyonfire
This was on MSNBC

link   

originally posted by: introvert

She seems to have overblown this issue without having more supporting documents to cast doubt on Trump's dealings.

I completely agree that Trump potentially has some conflicts of interest that need to be investigated and we should all be in favor of transparency in such an instance.

A bit disappointed? This is a really bad joke. Journalism??? Hardly.
This has probably killed ANY chance of Trump ever releasing his returns... After this debacle, only crazy wing nuts are going to be demanding them.

+10 more 
link   
Congratulations Rachel, you're now officially "FAKE NEWS"

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

What this really proves is Trump was right to not want to release his tax returns.

The fact that Maddow has spent 40 minutes spouting off conspiracy theories about how treasonous Trump is based off of a return that shows nothing to do with any of that shows that the left will rabidly spin any info they can in their efforts to bring down Trump.

Yep.

link   
Is it April 1st?

Nope, March 14th, at least in the timezone this is going down in.

I'm at a loss for words.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
This is good news for everyone actually.

If there is something there that's bad everyone should be glad it's exposed.

If there isn't anything there to see then everyone is justified in slamming the press for a witchhunt.

In either case it's good news because the people will know who's telling the truth finally.

+3 more 
link   
Kind of makes you wonder what prompted her to air these without checking what was in them. What is this? The Nancy Polesi theory of live broadcasting? We have to broadcast it to find out what is in it and then discover it's nothing?

link   

originally posted by: introvert

It raises the question of relevance given the amount of attention paid to this non-issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This has been really educational.

I can now see very clearly why every leftist I know has been acting like a total loon.
They watch this crap nonstop.

Seriously.

I've noticed there's no real arguments against Trump anymore which don't extend from this simple thought. "I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Trump". So it's basically just insults and made up things thrown towards him.

But now it makes more sense if this crap is what the lefties are watching.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join