It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What's sad is that so many people will believe this blatant propaganda. I would have been one of them 10 years ago. I always got my news from cNN and MsNBc back then and i would have believed it all. Now i know better.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: introvert
A bit disappointed in Maddow so far.

She seems to have overblown this issue without having more supporting documents to cast doubt on Trump's dealings.

I completely agree that Trump potentially has some conflicts of interest that need to be investigated and we should all be in favor of transparency in such an instance.

That holds true, whether it's Trump, Obama, Clinton...etc.

It raises the question of relevance given the amount of attention paid to this non-issue.

The potential of our President being tied financially to people that could compromise his leadership should always be relevant.

link   
a reply to: introvert

dont
just dont

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Pretty much. Old news rehashed for a ratings boost.

I suppose it's new info for some people but these tax returns were made public a while ago for anyone who wanted to look them over for themselves.

link   
Now she has a historian on showing how important it is to release tax returns.

Let me some up what is happening on this show.

"We got some of Trumps returns, and they show no wrong doing, so we ignore them and instead discuss what COULD HAVE been in these returns that would have been damaging."

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I admit, I was suckered, but only into the internet stream! I am now removing my full body protection suit and lead lined hat and am now going to clean myself thoroughly as a precaution.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

She seems to have overblown this issue without having more supporting documents to cast doubt on Trump's dealings.

I completely agree that Trump potentially has some conflicts of interest that need to be investigated and we should all be in favor of transparency in such an instance.

A bit disappointed? This is a really bad joke. Journalism??? Hardly.
This has probably killed ANY chance of Trump ever releasing his returns... After this debacle, only crazy wing nuts are going to be demanding them.

She may have made this a bigger deal than it really is, considering the info the tax returns they are referring to give us, but that does not mean she isn't raising legitimate questions about his potential financial ties.

How would we feel if instead of this issue being raised about Trump, instead it was concerning Hillary?

Many of you would be one of the "loons" calling for full disclosure and I'd be right beside you. We need to know if our elected leader is beholden, financially, to other governments or shady dealers.

She just crammed in a bunch of conspiracy theories into an hr. This is 9pm news, not an internet conspiracy show.
That is where she actually belongs...

... good lord she off again on "what if he changes the tax laws to benefit himself"
edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

OMG! After reading about four pages of how stupid this whole setup was, then hitting your "speed bump" of a post trying to make it sound like it wasn't the most ridiculous thing from MSNBC in a while is...well...typical. You will do anything to make it look like the left has even an ounce of credibility left. Which it doesn't.

But your denial, your unrelenting support for the idiotic is truly the punchline of this thread.

What did I deny?

I even said Maddow is coming up short.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
She proved Trump paid more than his fair share of taxes
Does she even realize this? LOL Trump should send her a thank you card.

Oh yeah she did.....

But hell, I was bored tonight... wife is traveling on business and I had nothing to do so this has been fun!
edit on 14-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

"We got some of Trumps returns, and they show no wrong doing, so we ignore them and instead discuss what COULD HAVE been in these returns that would have been damaging."

Yet, she never did any of this with the Clintons, who have a trail spanning the globe of shady financial dealings.

And that's why MSNBC is fake news. It's full narrative and emotion based. Actual reality and news need not matter.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Did you too spot the vodka bottles in the background? This sounds more like a drunk lunatic on tv than serious journalism. Who greenlighted this? Do they hate Rachel so much?

link   

originally posted by: Martin75
She proved Trump paid more than his fair share of taxes
Does she even realize this? LOL Trump should send her a thank you card.

The "regular" MSNBC viewers only heard and saw the preliminary propaganda.

The actual numbers mean nothing.

+1 more 
link   

This has probably killed ANY chance of Trump ever releasing his returns... After this debacle, only crazy wing nuts are going to be demanding them.

She may have made this a bigger deal than it really is, considering the info the tax returns they are referring to give us, but that does not mean she isn't raising legitimate questions about his potential financial ties.

How would we feel if instead of this issue being raised about Trump, instead it was concerning Hillary?

Many of you would be one of the "loons" calling for full disclosure and I'd be right beside you. We need to know if our elected leader is beholden, financially, to other governments or shady dealers.

"May have?" Did you truly say "May have?". I personally award you as the most deeply brainwashed, most religiously devout liberal on ATS! If you can classify this fiasco under "May have" your delusional world is way too far from reality that you will ever return.

From now on I will treat you as the troll under the bridge, shouting out words that have no meaning and can't be accurately contributed to any truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Attempting to "correct history" are we, MSNBC?

Eastasia is our ally, Eastasia has always been our ally...

No wrongdoing is no wrongdoing. MSNBC has become an alternate history channel apparently. Since none of this possible wrongdoing EVER HAPPENED.

link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

OMG! After reading about four pages of how stupid this whole setup was, then hitting your "speed bump" of a post trying to make it sound like it wasn't the most ridiculous thing from MSNBC in a while is...well...typical. You will do anything to make it look like the left has even an ounce of credibility left. Which it doesn't.

But your denial, your unrelenting support for the idiotic is truly the punchline of this thread.

What did I deny?

I even said Maddow is coming up short.

You are being nice. This is akin to 2 false starts in the 100m track and field Olympic final, with the world watching.

link   
Maddow - the boy who cried Russian wolf.

link   
Welll, we right side of the blogosphere has a new laughingstock for the next couple of days ...

link   
Welcome to reality.

a reply to: EchoesInTime

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ooooo... Trump could be colluding with Russians section of the show.
They seem to have forgotten about their 2 pages tax report from 2005.

....ah, the pitch for the special prosecutor.

edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

She just crammed in a bunch of conspiracy theories into an hr. This is 9pm news, not an internet conspiracy show.
That is where she actually belongs...

... good lord she off again on "what if he changes the tax laws to benefit himself"

I agree. She is dropping the ball.

That being said, do you think it's important to know our elected leaders financial ties?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join