It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

anything the government tells us
automatically a demographic will disbelieve it

maybe this way with Tom
we might swallow what their selling

but it doesn't look good

"I’m just like you guys

sure

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Yes, I guess I will continue to question the status quo no matter what Mr Delonge might have to announce eventually.

I have myself never have a Reality shattering experience... well, maybe one...

But the point here is that I am increasingly finding myself questioning the version of reality that the Sekret Machines project is presenting.

It will take something more than fiction and Gods of Eden v. II to convince me he is being told something true, and one thing that worries me is that the people who seems to be feeding him info keep firmly in the shadows.

Were it not for the Podesta leak (which I suspect was an inside job, btw) their names would never have surfaced.

Say what you want about the Disclosure Project, but Greer at least made them come out and testify in broad daylight and on camera.

Let these "insiders" step up and shore up Mr. Delonge, and put their own credibility on the line.

Grow a pair, as the saying goes...

BT
edit on 12-3-2017 by beetee because: Spelling errors

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I don't really follow all this stuff. Just what people post on here but can anyone answer this for me?

If he knows all about Dulce, Serpo and Roswell, has he ever discussed knowing all about Paul Bennewitz?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: 19Bones79

And maybe a third thing please please pretty please don't be a disinformation plant.

Too late.

Noooooooo!!!! Oh well.
edit on 12-3-2017 by 19Bones79 because: Decided to have a drink instead.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

what if the podesta leak was done solely for the reason of linking TDL with such like people, Maybe one of TDLs government insiders leaked them for this reason, a carefully orchestrated plan to introduce TDLs "secret information", maybe when this new info drops the snowball will start to tumble, gathering universal public awareness like nothing ever been seen before, this could well be the biggest piece of information/distraction we have seen since 9/11.

the new technologies being announced lately could be related to what TDL has to say.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I hope its sixty earth days YAWN

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

he looks like hes not holding out hope on how his news will be received......... from 3 days ago....
www.nme.com...

lol

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
follow, like and subscribe!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Maybe that is the announcement we are waiting for... :-D

BT

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Maybe he's in the show sixty days in jail but is lacking confidence and doesn't think he'll make it

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Usually when something "big and significant" will be announced as in "COMING to a theatre near you!"...it means it wont come out, wont be big news...and will be in-significant.

He admits he knows as much as us all. Read all we have read. Studied all the evidence...and says he is just like us. So there you go...

And we know nothing then....I doubt he does either. He says as much...he is a good musician though....
edit on 12-3-2017 by mysterioustranger because: fat morning fingers

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As if someone is gonna show this TDL bloke definitive proof of aliens...

Then he announces he's got big news for us but we gotta wait 60 days?
What a load of crap, sure look at the points he made... Dulce, Serpo and Roswell???

He's either been fed a real doozy of a hoax that he's swallowed hook line and sinker and he's building a bunker.
Or he's stalling on a new book/film/music deal

Either or, if anyone new about true alien life theres no way they could hold it back for 2 months, especially someone who loves being in the spotlight
edit on 12/3/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The cynical view is that the 60 days is so his book can sell and after the announcement, it will really sell big. Of course that depends on what the announcement is one way or the other.

Unfortunately, this doesn’t look good.

This guy, TLD, with all due respect to him, doesn’t sound legitimate.

Understand this; the goal of the secret team regarding this, the UFO phenomenon, for whatever reason, has always been to keep it in a small box.... And to marginalize it, make it look increasingly ridiculous in the eyes of the mainstream.

Unfortunately so far, TLD looks like he is just grist for the mill

edit on 12-3-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What is he going to tell us? Aliens like classical music?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Let's remember that he also said that the mainstream media will probably ignore this announcement, but that if we "read between the lines" of this "announcement" we will be excited.

So what I expext is that he will announce that a new something in his new FRANCHISE (which is really his motivation in this....to be the next Star Wars business) will be coming out and that if we read or watch THAT, we will learn some new information.

Such a crock.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I await Tom's coming announcement but am willing to bet it won't take us any further forward and it will involve purchasing something.

I think this is spot on. I bought his first two books - I was disappointed the first one was fiction, and the second one has just been speculation that Gods are aliens so far... I'm about 15% done. Apparently, he is going to release three fiction and three non-fiction books.
edit on 12pmSun, 12 Mar 2017 13:35:50 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Cargo Cults always follow the same pattern and have, really, for thousands of years. The basic idea is that someone special is coming, after which everything will be hunky dory and we'll have everything we need, whether it is unlimited fish to eat or free energy. A good example of an ancient Cargo Cult is Christianity. Jesus will come again within our lifetimes, so we'd better be good until he gets here. That's what St. Paul said, which you can read in his letters that have survived and are in the Bible. That it has been 2,000 years with nothing happening is a testimony to the power of belief.

The name Cargo Cults derives from Melanesia during WW II when a lot of those tribes had never seen anyone from western civilization. Several charismatic leaders copied the basic ideas of Christianity from the missionaries and had their followers clear out large tracts of jungle for the airplanes to land, which would be full of "cargo" to meet all the needs of the natives. the followers of these cults gave away all their possessions and awaited the airplanes. A good, if dry and academic, book on this phenomenon is The Trumpets shall sound by Peter Worsley.

DeLonge's message is not new. It's pretty much the same as George Adamski's from the fifties. It follows the same lines as the Paul Bennewitz affair in the eighties and Billy Meier in the nineties. Steven Greer espouses the same ideas with the same reluctance to tell you the insider information he has been secretly shown. It's the same story with a new cover for a new generation. And why not? As he has stated himself, he has read all the same books as the rest of us who have had a lifelong interest in this subject. I'm willing to bet I have and have read more books on the subject than he has. The difference is he apparently believes all of them where I am a very reluctant believer in conspiracies. I think he is naive.

And that brings us to a real difference. I believe people like Meier and Greer are real charlatans. By that I mean they know the stuff they are telling us is not true. Greer never held an alien baby in his arms and Meier never went back to the Age of Dinosaurs and took pictures. He’s been caught red-handed. It’s not a theory; we KNOW he is lying. He’s busted. But DeLonge believes. People are quick to dismiss DeLonge by claiming “He’s in it for the money,” but this is terribly naïve and simplistic. The guy is worth over $40 million. Not that he doesn’t see this whole thing as a “franchise.” He’s said so, but if he REALLY wanted to make money he would rejoin his band (They’ve begged him to), make an album or two, and collect several million dollars that way. But attempting to make money on T-shirts is like picking up Coke bottles along the roadside to turn in for cash. Given his alternatives it does not make sense.

What’s left is good old conspiracy theory. He’s being used. He’s being set up. He’s a fresh face for a new generation that does not know about Greer or Bennewitz or Adamski, so here we go. It’s déjà vu all over again. He really did meet whom he thinks is “The General” and “The Scientist,” but they are part of an “op” designed to spread the same old story again. Why? To provide meat for the curious, and to divert us from what is really going on. That’s my working theory.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And do you have a theory as to what it might be important to distract this particular demographic (meaning those interested in UFOs and related phenomena) from?

This is my main struggle with this. It seems so pointless.

BT

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When you make a statement such as with a timeframe of divulging information you currently have and hold, it only gives "them" time to twart any significant information shares with the public that are not already deemed timely.

If you plan to share information to the public it has to be done then and there and not in some future planned timeframe.

Like jumping off a mountain top shouting as you fall. That is the only way.

People are NOT ready. Nothing significant can be shared at this time. People are not ready.

Edit to say Charlatan
edit on pm331pmSun, 12 Mar 2017 14:10:42 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
What’s left is good old conspiracy theory. He’s being used. He’s being set up. He’s a fresh face for a new generation that does not know about Greer or Bennewitz or Adamski, so here we go. It’s déjà vu all over again. He really did meet whom he thinks is “The General” and “The Scientist,” but they are part of an “op” designed to spread the same old story again. Why? To provide meat for the curious, and to divert us from what is really going on. That’s my working theory.

I think you nailed it.
I had high hopes with Mr. Delonge's AMA but he left many valid questions unanswered, his prerogative I guess, but in reality what makes him any different than Corey Goode?

The theories, suppositions about a moon base and the US having craft that have been running all over space, while we watch the almost archaic ISS is almost fantastical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join