It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here is all the disclosure you need. Aliens are demons. They are extradimensional not extraterrestrial. They are deceptive, lying, manipulative demons. This is why all the government secrecy. The government knows it and they don't care. They are in league with the demons for scraps of technology. And the demon's motivation is man kind's misery and destruction.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigEyes
It's just an announcment regarding release dates about his upcoming books or movies.
Nothing major.

thats what i would bet my money on if i was a betting man.

so after the sixty day expires and he only makes a marketing announcement , are people still going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. sadly ,most likely.

however im curious who would write him off completely after the 60 days if its only a marketing stunt?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There are a handful of people right here on ATS deserving of this OPEN MINDS ACME award.

I am so totally over TDL, but I am a sucked in by his stay tuned announcement in 60 days. We'll see. If there is something .... ANYTHING new including bonafide evidence I will eat my words and give the man a hug.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
Here is all the disclosure you need. Aliens are demons. They are extradimensional not extraterrestrial. They are deceptive, lying, manipulative demons. This is why all the government secrecy. The government knows it and they don't care. They are in league with the demons for scraps of technology. And the demon's motivation is man kind's misery and destruction.

Sorry been here almost 8 year

Nobody give a #tard

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have been following along very loosely since the AMA. It wasn't till this very morning that I heard Tom say Bob Lazar was the real deal. I am thankful I heard him say that. Now I'm free of wondering what he's up to. All his credibility went right out the window for me - case closed haha.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

i am a bit wary that knowledge of truth could result in an extinction event, we could be in a prison planet where the prey generate the fear and predators generate the anger, and we have Extra dimensional entities all around us feeding of our pain and misery. I mean if he comes out and says that extra dimensions are the reason for all ET phenomenon and we all enter it when we sleep, or we can do it consciously (astral projection) then you would have people by the millions trying to do it.
But he did say there is some sort of war going on didn't he?

for me i think that they have technology that the need to disclose so they can profit from it, whether it is alien or Teslas or whatever, but i believe the TDL info will involve the disclosure of new technology.....possibly!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman

Demons> Really? What is this, the 12th Century?

Religion has a lot to answer for...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If he told us the big secret now, there wouldn't be any reason for him to write, or us to read, the next dozen or so books in his series, or watch whatever movie(s) he has planned. I'm with the rest - in 60 days we will hear the big announcement for the next opportunity to throw money in his direction.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The IDH: The Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis is so far beyond the comfortable explanation of the Universe we have concocted for ourselves that the Think Tank studies would be correct. We couldn’t handle it

originally posted by: schuyler

This is ridiculous. We couldn't handle it? What are we gonna do? Really? You think there will be pandemonium in the streets? No. This isn't the year 1142. We are already handling everything else that has been thrown at us, aren't we? Fabricated wars, manipulated economies, "threats" from every which way, etc. At least if we ALL knew this oh-so-scary truth, we could have more minds working on it than the sociopathic few at the top, and start making our OWN decisions about our world instead of these sociopaths making them for us.
edit on 13-3-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
For what it's worth...

The time I've spent talking with Tom face to face I am positive he believes what he's saying, I'm also positive he's actually meeting with the people he says he's meeting with. What comes from that remains to be seen but I think poo-pooing it because he's doing things on his own time line is a little short sighted.

I remain in the wait and see camp because I don't know what I don't know.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Davg80

From my memory of his announcement he said 60 ish day's , hopefully sooner possibly later.
Perhaps it's information on his much awaited Sekret Machines documentary or perhaps something new for us to buy.

"I’m just like you guys. I spent 20 years up all night, reading about Roswell, Dulce, Serpo, Churchill, the crashes here, Nazis building craft there, Antarctica, what’s on Mars, what’s on the back of the moon, anomalous structures.
"I mean, I’ve done it all. I know it all. I read all the same authors as you guys, hundreds of books. I look at all the same sites. I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff that you guys do. I’m the same.

If he knows it all he knows that Roswell, Dulce, Serpo are all red herrings so why mention them.

I await Tom's coming announcement but am willing to bet it won't take us any further forward and it will involve purchasing something.

For me he's Tom DeGreer until he proves otherwise , if it walks , talks and quacks like a duck it's a duck.

Amen Gortex, my list of "Greer's" grows weekly and DeLonge has been on that list ever since I heard about his book/movie selling project, erm I mean UFO project... yes, that's what I meant...

His contacts are probably Steven Greer, Billy Ray Cyrus, Corey Goode, David Wilcock and a lump of Black Goo (possibly AI nanocustard)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well whoever this Springer guy is took the
words right out of my keyboard

These books have created more waves before they've
been read than just about anything. I have followed every
podcast, every review i can on Sekret Machines
and I have to say I don't think Tom's work is smoke and mirrors.
I do think something major is coming this way soon . Ancient Aliens,
seance's in the 1930's with entities not of this realm ? I don't know.
We'll have to wait and see but it's not going to be
the hype of a NASA press conference to find out liquid water
was found 40 light years away.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
For what it's worth...

The time I've spent talking with Tom face to face I am positive he believes what he's saying, I'm also positive he's actually meeting with the people he says he's meeting with. What comes from that remains to be seen but I think poo-pooing it because he's doing things on his own time line is a little short sighted.

While I can see where you are coming from Springer you also have to see it from the perspective of us naysayers. We see a guy who used to be in a pop rock band claiming to have contacts in the upper echelons of government and military (something that serious researchers rarely, if ever achieve), who is clearly keeping information behind a paywall (buy my book, im making a movie .etc), and who if I recall correctly had some big reveal before that was just a book announcement or something along those lines.

My view is if he has something to say then say it, otherwise he is just another guy trying to make money and his claims will be taken with a large salty nugget.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

when you think of the new technologies coming out in tandem with these new possible revelations, time crystals, graphene, quantum computers, not to mention UBI being trialed across the world.
There are a number of things being put in place, behind closed doors as we speak IMO...
He has to give us something new this time, or he will lose credibility

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

For what it's worth...

I'm puzzled by your response Springer. So you feel that when he's saying.."the inside guys give me all this stuff because I asked nicely"...(this is paraphrased from his own response)...this sounds truthful...or possible to you ?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

who is clearly keeping information behind a paywall

He's not keeping anything UFO believers havent heard already. It's all the same crap that has at least been once on some UFO blog.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: constant_thought

who is clearly keeping information behind a paywall

He's not keeping anything UFO believers havent heard already. It's all the same crap that has at least been once on some UFO blog.

I refrained from adding that on the off chance that he does infact have something, but yes that is my general view. It mostly seems like "entry level" ufology

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'll hold my comments and credibility scale for the next 60 days as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Note of caution

I understand the cynicism here but just some friendly advice. This book and any other ideas should be judged on their own merit by your own mind.

Levenda actually has written brilliantly here in many cases and has great insights into the UFO phenomenon as relates to metaphysics.

Please take it for what it’s worth and judge it on its own merits for your own edification

Forget the scammers of the past and go beyond the hype

Get the knowledge while it’s available…There is some pearls in this book, believe me.

What matters essentially is your own knowledge you can draw from information and how you can utilize it for your own development

Preachy. I've read what Lavenda has written here and it was far from brilliant. He dodged questions but disguised the dodging around too many words that said nothing.

Don't assume that because one is cynical here that they haven't read and considered and isn't jusging on the merit. Some ARE cynical because they HAVE read TDL and are judging it I its lack of merit

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

There is no real announcement, and if anything his contact with podesta shows he is probably a disinfo agent.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join