It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Palmdale and the Chem-trail pollution was off the charts

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: turbonium1

at this point, I have no idea what your argument is. Yes, planes fly near you and yes, some can leave contrails.

Could you please, in as few words as possible, explain what it is you wish for us to do for you now?

Show me proof to support your claim, just like I've asked you before, many times....

Your side held up a video clip as evidence for your claim, simply by inventing a line!

You must show the actual data of those flights, to support your claim.

How about it?

You want proof that there are planes flying near you and they can leave contrails?

No, I want proof of your video, as you've claimed it to be, but now, you wish it never even existed ..

That's what I want you to prove, anyway...

What video is that??

Look a few pages back, the clip shows two planes leaving trails. Your group said the planes didn't fly over Vancouver, not a clue that they put these two planes right over YVR! Oops..

And you can look at it, now..

I have no idea who said planes don't fly over Vancouver or YVR airport. A few pages back I showed you screenshots from FlightRadar24 that shows planes heading across the Pacific Ocean (from interior U.S. and Eastern U.S. cities) passing within a few miles of both center city Vancouver and YVR airport. The flightpaths of those planes would have been such that aby contrails they produced would easily be visible from Vancouver and the Airport.

So this video was cited in your camp, as evidence.

A line didn't prove squat, as anyone can draw a line, or what not

No data was cited, however.

So why not?

No more excuses, period.

On the FlightRadar24 screenshots I provided, the Flight Number, plane's Registration Number, altitude, speed, airport of origin, and destination airport were all included. The line that was shown was not drawn by me, by drawn by the FlightRadar24 app.

I decided to look right now to see if any planes are currently of have recently flown near enough to Vancouver to produce contrails easily visible from Vancouver, and I found this one the seems to have passed by in the past hour+ or so. This is American Airlines flight AA154 from Tokyo to Chicago; Registration Number N813AN and flying at 37,000 ft.

Link to large image here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
For gods sake. Either you believe what you are posting or you don't.

If you do then man up and answer my bloody question;

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say that the video you mentioned shows planes flying in your area and leaving contrails, so yes, they do exist. If you want the flight data on those planes, use one of the links that have been provided to you and find the tail number, altitude, destination, and AC type.

You will have to know the exact date and time the flights were filmed.

If you are too lazy to do that, then I suggest you go full on believing "they" are spraying you, go buy orgonite cloud busters an dig a really deep hole to hide in. Oh, and for God sake, don't forget the VINEGAR!!!!

If you want me to do the research for you, send a check for $49.95 and I'll get your results back in 7-10 weeks.

Your side showed this video clip, claiming there were two specific flights, that matched up to those two planes.

The airlines were noted, and flight numbers, and cities of departure and arrival.

This information is helpful, but it's not actual proof of the claim.

A line was also shown, which means diddly squat.

Why did he not show us any of the actual data?

Oh, right! It's up to me to find evidence for his claim!!!

Do you have any more claims, for which I must find the evidence??

Being lazy and all, it's a good idea to get started, asap!!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I have no idea what data you are looking for that isn't provided by those flight tracking apps.

The information that you can get from the app I used (Fightradar24) includes flight number, registration number, longitude, latitude, altitude, airspeed, ground speed, and other information.

You can get a mobile phone (smart phone) version that allows you to hold your phone up to the sky and a picture of the sky shows up with planes near you superimposed on the picture of the sky with the plane's vital information (attitude, speed, distance from you, etc).

So if you don't believe the data I'm providing to you, then the app.

edit on 3/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If you can post a link to the specific app you used...thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I don't see any of the longitude and latitude data, which I've asked for, many times....

Where is it? Post it, so I can finally see it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Another thing - at what time did each plane depart, one from Detroit, and one from Atlanta?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
You might know why I'm asking you for time of departure...

One plane leaves Detroit, one plane leaves Atlanta.

The two planes are 600 miles apart, at departure point

Detroit to Vancouver flight distance is 1959 miles. 4 hrs., 26 minutes flight duration
Atlanta to Vancouver is 2247 miles. 4 hrs. 59 min. flight duration.

The two planes are 2-3 minutes apart from each other, flying in nearly perfect parallel paths, directly over YVR, as they both leave trails, while going to two different cities, in two different countries, some 900 miles apart.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You've found no other planes that fly over YVR, or Vancouver, right?

But one single day, two planes from cities 600 miles apart fly over 4-5 hours each, and are minutes apart, over an international airport, for no reason, and not a plane seen after those two, or before those two.

What magic!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You've found no other planes that fly over YVR, or Vancouver, right?

But one single day, two planes from cities 600 miles apart fly over 4-5 hours each, and are minutes apart, over an international airport, for no reason, and not a plane seen after those two, or before those two.

What magic!

Keep ignoring my fatal flaw in your belief. The other members in here can see what you are doing and k ow why you are doing it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Do you have any more claims, for which I must find the evidence??

The only claim I have made here is that chemtrails are fantasy and contrails are a reality. Other than that, you have been the guy making claims that have since been disproven. But please, continue on, it's amusing.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

edit on 2017/6/4 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Detroit to Vancouver flight distance is 1959 miles. 4 hrs., 26 minutes flight duration

The two planes are 2-3 minutes apart from each other, flying in nearly perfect parallel paths, directly over YVR, as they both leave trails, while going to two different cities, in two different countries, some 900 miles apart.

Do you understand how flight paths work?

Planes fly on radials from navigation beacons. So why do you find it so surprising that they follow the same path? Try watching the skies and you will see that planes tend to fly along the same routes rather than randomly in all directions. It is no more suspicious than cars all following the freeway.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

rather than make wild accusations and ignore facts given that you don't like, why not call the airlines in your area and ask them.
You would be getting an unbiased answer from someone who has no idea you are one of "them".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Planes fly on radials from navigation beacons. So why do you find it so surprising that they follow the same path? Try watching the skies and you will see that planes tend to fly along the same routes rather than randomly in all directions. It is no more suspicious than cars all following the freeway.

Correct. And there are several of those routes (just like there are several highways), but not so many that planes just fly randomly, as you aptly put it.

There are a few basic routes over the Pacific. The route that goes to places such as Tokyo and Seoul from the continental U.S. follow a path that starts in the NW corner of the U.S./SW corner of Canada. Most U.S. routes from U.S. cities such as Chicago, Atlanta, and Detroit head toward this NW corner of the U.S., usually skirting the border, staying for the most part within U.S. airspace (I don't think it is a legal requirement, but rather a "best practice" in case of emergency landing) until it reaches that corner of the U.S. and Canada, between Seattle and Vancouver.

At that point -- which could be only a few miles south of Vancouver, but well within the distance a plane could be seen from Vancouver -- planes join the route that takes them over the Pacific (which, due to the Great Circle, will head along the Aleutian Islands).

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

rather than make wild accusations and ignore facts given that you don't like, why not call the airlines in your area and ask them.
You would be getting an unbiased answer from someone who has no idea you are one of "them".

I'm not the person who first brought it up, so that's who must support it...

I've asked for details of the two flights, because HE first brought them up, and held them up as proof of his claim.

So now he must prove that, or otherwise, it's time to admit the truth...

If you really want to know the truth, anyway...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If you really want to know the truth, anyway...

no doubt. It's kind of obvious you aren't all that interested, at least not enough to make a phone call.
Remember, vinegar.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Rob48

Correct. And there are several of those routes (just like there are several highways), but not so many that planes just fly randomly, as you aptly put it.

There are a few basic routes over the Pacific. The route that goes to places such as Tokyo and Seoul from the continental U.S. follow a path that starts in the NW corner of the U.S./SW corner of Canada. Most U.S. routes from U.S. cities such as Chicago, Atlanta, and Detroit head toward this NW corner of the U.S., usually skirting the border, staying for the most part within U.S. airspace (I don't think it is a legal requirement, but rather a "best practice" in case of emergency landing) until it reaches that corner of the U.S. and Canada, between Seattle and Vancouver.

At that point -- which could be only a few miles south of Vancouver, but well within the distance a plane could be seen from Vancouver -- planes join the route that takes them over the Pacific (which, due to the Great Circle, will head along the Aleutian Islands).

I'm not referring to those planes. I've clearly explained this matter to you, over and over again....

Don't keep playing the ignorant fool, it's never going to work!

The planes I'm referring to go OVER me, that's my point!!

No more excuses!!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Have you got any proof the planes "go OVER" you?

I'm going to guess that you don't.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Have you got any proof the planes "go OVER" you?

I'm going to guess that you don't.

Obviously you have no idea that a video your side posted has proven it...

To have nobody in your side address my point is very childish, and cowardly.

Would you finally address my point, now?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join