It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Palmdale and the Chem-trail pollution was off the charts

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

In order for anyone to take you seriously, you need a video of a plane flying over Vancouver with a time and date stamp. If you can produce that, and nobody can identify it, then you win the internet, and at least in your mind, you can believe that proves chemtrails are real. But until you do that, your questions have been answered, you just chose not to believe them.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
None of these planes have matched to commercial flights. Not one.

At least two of these planes fly over Vancouver (almost) every day, for many years now.

Every one of the planes has always left a trail, without fail.

All of the planes have something else in common....

If there is one of these planes flying above the city, and leaving a trail, there will always be another one of these planes which suddenly appears, and flies virtually a parallel path of the first plane's path, just a few miles apart.

And these trails always expand outward, and cover the skies, which were clear, and blue, before these planes flew over us.

If these planes are not working in tandem, they must all be magical coincidences.

First few hours of a day without a plane. Then one plane shows up, and leaves a trail. Within minutes, or even seconds, another plane suddenly appears, and it makes another trail, nearly parallel to the first trail. A few minutes later, a third plane shows up, and leaves another trail, which is nearly parallel to the first two trails. And often a fourth plane shows up, right after, and leaves a 4th trail, which is once again nearly parallel to the other trails.

No more of these planes show up afterwards, for the rest of the day.

This is not just for one day, it happens like this almost every day.

And if that's not blatantly obvious, another point will take the cake.....

It is not only that these planes leave parallel paths, one day. An entirely different path is left the next day, and nearly parallel paths are then left, by the following planes!!

How blind can one be to think it's all perfectly normal??

Do you have any idea of how much of whatever you claim is being sprayed a plane would have to be carrying to create a trail even a small percentage in length of what you are seeing? There isn't a plane in existence that can hold anywhere near what would be needed.

Not possible I'm afraid. Not even remotely close to being possible in any way, shape or form.

So you know why your bags are weighed at check in? Not for fun, but because tknowing the total mass a plane is carrying is crucial for correct distribution and fuel consumption.

Basically. Chemtrail conspiracy fall flat at the first hurdle. Never mind ANY other details or info...no plane can carry anything near the amount needed.

And I wont even bother explaining how idiotic spraying something from that high up would be. How the people masterminding it would have no control on its dispersal since the winds up there are crazy.

Or that it would make far more sense and be infinitely cheaper to emit at ground level from the millions of factories. Or taint the water etc...

No point discussing ANY of those since NO PLANE CAN CARRY EVEN A FRACTION OF WHAT WOULD BE NEEDED TO CREATE A TRAIL THAT LONG.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As an avionics technician with multiple air frames under my belt, I can assure you, there are no such thing as chem trails.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Educated. Not blind.

Interested in facts. Not blind

Understanding meteorology and science. Not blind

Not willing to listen to proven liars peddling books and other rubbish

NOT BLIND

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

In order for anyone to take you seriously, you need a video of a plane flying over Vancouver with a time and date stamp. If you can produce that, and nobody can identify it, then you win the internet, and at least in your mind, you can believe that proves chemtrails are real. But until you do that, your questions have been answered, you just chose not to believe them.

Your side showed a video from someone in Vancouver, to support your claim...

Your side claimed the planes were flying south of Vancouver, not over the city, at all. That It seemed close, but it's miles away...

I mentioned his argument was saying these planes would've been right over YVR, which is in Richmond. Just as I've pointed out before.

My argument is that these planes are flying above me, and near me, all the time. Now, you've shown a video which proves my claim, too!!

I admit to being mistaken on commercial planes flying nearer to Vancouver than I thought, so I'm honest enough to admit you've proved me wrong on that point. So we move along, now..

Planes are seen, and filmed, flying directly over the city of Vancouver, Richmond, YVR, and so on.

THAT is the issue here.

I'm not talking about any planes flying 50+ miles away, do you grasp that simple point?

Do you want the truth?

That video your side showed was taken from archives, of some source...yes?

Where is the actual data, for these two specific flights?

We must purchase it online, of course!

Did you purchase the data, to plot the line, which you posted?

If not, where did you get the data, to plot the line?

We seek only the truth, right?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

At least two of these planes fly over Vancouver (almost) every day, for many years now.

If there is one of these planes flying above the city, and leaving a trail, there will always be another one of these planes which suddenly appears, and flies virtually a parallel path of the first plane's path, just a few miles apart.

And these trails always expand outward, and cover the skies, which were clear, and blue, before these planes flew over us.

If these planes are not working in tandem, they must all be magical coincidences.

First few hours of a day without a plane. Then one plane shows up, and leaves a trail. Within minutes, or even seconds, another plane suddenly appears, and it makes another trail, nearly parallel to the first trail. A few minutes later, a third plane shows up, and leaves another trail, which is nearly parallel to the first two trails. And often a fourth plane shows up, right after, and leaves a 4th trail, which is once again nearly parallel to the other trails.

It is not only that these planes leave parallel paths, one day. An entirely different path is left the next day, and nearly parallel paths are then left, by the following planes!!

Do you have any idea of how much of whatever you claim is being sprayed a plane would have to be carrying to create a trail even a small percentage in length of what you are seeing? There isn't a plane in existence that can hold anywhere near what would be needed.

Not possible I'm afraid. Not even remotely close to being possible in any way, shape or form.

So you know why your bags are weighed at check in? Not for fun, but because tknowing the total mass a plane is carrying is crucial for correct distribution and fuel consumption.

Basically. Chemtrail conspiracy fall flat at the first hurdle. Never mind ANY other details or info...no plane can carry anything near the amount needed.

And I wont even bother explaining how idiotic spraying something from that high up would be. How the people masterminding it would have no control on its dispersal since the winds up there are crazy.

Or that it would make far more sense and be infinitely cheaper to emit at ground level from the millions of factories. Or taint the water etc...

No point discussing ANY of those since NO PLANE CAN CARRY EVEN A FRACTION OF WHAT WOULD BE NEEDED TO CREATE A TRAIL THAT LONG.

You think they must choose only one method. Ergo, they wouldn't have chosen chemtrails, since far better methods exist!! Superb logic, indeed!

Using various methods would make more sense, yes?

So it's not about one being 'better' or not, to choose only one as 'better'.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

at this point, I have no idea what your argument is. Yes, planes fly near you and yes, some can leave contrails.

Could you please, in as few words as possible, explain what it is you wish for us to do for you now?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You think they must choose only one method. Ergo, they wouldn't have chosen chemtrails, since far better methods exist!! Superb logic, indeed!

OK. But you didn't answer him.

I can't tell what you are arguing, but please respond to 3danimator's point that there would be no may for a plane to hold enough chemicals to spray a thick cloud-like trail of chemicals for hundreds of miles.

A persistent contrail can be hundreds of miles long, so if a contrail is really a "chemtrail" of chemicals being sprayed from tanks on the plane, it seems that there is no way for a plane to have tanks large enough to hold all of those chemicals -- even if the plane was full of tanks.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sigh....of course, using various methods would make sense. No one us disputing that. Its just that spraying from 35k feet would be borderline insane as an effective method. It just makes no sense since the winds are fierce and unpredictable up there.

And of course the thorny issue of there not being a plane in existence that can carry all that remains

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Quelle surprise...no answer to any of our main points.

Never seen that before in this sub forum

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

at this point, I have no idea what your argument is. Yes, planes fly near you and yes, some can leave contrails.

Could you please, in as few words as possible, explain what it is you wish for us to do for you now?

Show me proof to support your claim, just like I've asked you before, many times....

Your side held up a video clip as evidence for your claim, simply by inventing a line!

You must show the actual data of those flights, to support your claim.

How about it?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Show me proof to support your claim, just like I've asked you before, many times....

Your side held up a video clip as evidence for your claim, simply by inventing a line!

How about it?

You want proof that there are planes flying near you and they can leave contrails?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

How about it?

You want proof that there are planes flying near you and they can leave contrails?

No, I want proof of your video, as you've claimed it to be, but now, you wish it never even existed ..

That's what I want you to prove, anyway...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

How about it?

No, I want proof of your video, as you've claimed it to be, but now, you wish it never even existed ..

What video is that??

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

How about it?

What video is that??

Look a few pages back, the clip shows two planes leaving trails. Your group said the planes didn't fly over Vancouver, not a clue that they put these two planes right over YVR! Oops..

And you can look at it, now..

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So this video was cited in your camp, as evidence.

A line didn't prove squat, as anyone can draw a line, or what not

No data was cited, however.

So why not?

No more excuses, period.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

So this video was cited in your camp, as evidence.

A line didn't prove squat, as anyone can draw a line, or what not

No data was cited, however.

So why not?

No more excuses, period.

Why dont you answer the more vital question as to what plane exists that could leave a trail remotely as big as a contrail. I'm talking about in terms of amount of chemical needed.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

edit on 6/3/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say that the video you mentioned shows planes flying in your area and leaving contrails, so yes, they do exist. If you want the flight data on those planes, use one of the links that have been provided to you and find the tail number, altitude, destination, and AC type.

You will have to know the exact date and time the flights were filmed.

If you are too lazy to do that, then I suggest you go full on believing "they" are spraying you, go buy orgonite cloud busters an dig a really deep hole to hide in. Oh, and for God sake, don't forget the VINEGAR!!!!

If you want me to do the research for you, send a check for $49.95 and I'll get your results back in 7-10 weeks.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

We must purchase it online, of course!

Did you purchase the data, to plot the line, which you posted?

If not, where did you get the data, to plot the line?

Use Planefinder at following link. The data goes back years.

Planefinder link

You could help yourself by using link to what you are referring to in your posts. Or simply quote the poster.

See following link where I used Planefinder for flights during 2014.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join