It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of Daeshis left in Iraq are Saudis, Iraqi intelligence sources say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
As most of those who have watched over the years our USA great Allie Saudi Arabia is a breeding ground for the Wahhabism radicals all the way back to the hijackers and 9/11

Iraqi intelligence sources say that most of the Daesh terrorists remaining in Iraq are Saudi nationals.

“The Saudi presence in Daesh is very large. What we have left are mainly Iraqis and Saudis,” a senior Iraqi counterterrorism intelligence officer was quoted by Fox News as saying on Wednesday.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official noted that around 30 percent of the Daesh terrorists in Iraq are Saudis that have entered the country over the past three years via Turkey or through the Syrian border town of Abu Kamal.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

SA plan is not going to work and its only a matter of time ...The US and Russia are finally working together

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

And yet Trump did not ban Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, another hotbed of Radical Islam.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
of course, why would the Iranian government that took over in Iraq would say otherwise?

show me ISIS attacking Iran then I will believe
show me ISIS attacking Israel then I will believe
show me ISIS attacking Syrian army then I will believe

talk about fake news

this is an interesting article

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
As most of those who have watched over the years our USA great Allie Saudi Arabia is a breeding ground for the Wahhabism radicals all the way back to the hijackers and 9/11

Iraqi intelligence sources say that most of the Daesh terrorists remaining in Iraq are Saudi nationals.

“The Saudi presence in Daesh is very large. What we have left are mainly Iraqis and Saudis,” a senior Iraqi counterterrorism intelligence officer was quoted by Fox News as saying on Wednesday.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official noted that around 30 percent of the Daesh terrorists in Iraq are Saudis that have entered the country over the past three years via Turkey or through the Syrian border town of Abu Kamal.

www.presstv.ir...

True but the idiots will yell fake news. Will Trump wake up and smell the cordite? Hell No!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I dread to think what the real motives are in Syria. IS are certainly not what they seem.

How many states are actually operating in that region? Let's count:

en.wikipedia.org...

Map of world and Syria (red) with military involvement.
RED = Syria
BLUE = Countries that support the Syrian government
GREEN = Countries that support the Syrian rebels
YELLOW = Countries where support is divided between the Syrian government and the Syrian rebels.

Never has there been so many states militarily involved in a local skirmish.

Who has suffered most from this? Civilians, "regular people, like you and I". The poor locals have been totally genocided, herded out of the region using extreme violence and fear. The Yazidis and the Christians have had their lives totally destroyed. Even in the Sinai where tourists could post for selfies on top of Mt Sinai is now a no go area where Egyptian Christians are being menaced, persecuted and killed, too. Sharm El Sheikh. once a place where Europeans could snorkel and catch some nice winter Sun would now only be target practice...no go.

The MSM have reported the Yazidi plight, but the Christians are not being represented. Christians, like I said in my earlier thread and demonstrated from a host of sources, are being GENOCIDED - no doubt.

I don't get it why Amal Clooney is only representing the Yazidi and not even mentioning the Christians in the Middle East?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
of course, why would the Iranian government that took over in Iraq would say otherwise?

show me ISIS attacking Iran then I will believe
show me ISIS attacking Israel then I will believe
show me ISIS attacking Syrian army then I will believe

talk about fake news

this is an interesting article

There are many strange bed fellows in the Mid-east each with their own goals and more than happy to join with the very devil himself to reach those goals.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

That wiki map does not put Canada over there but they are .just saying

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Trump used Obama's list of countries, since the Democrats had no problem with that list.

top topics

join