It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Zimbawe now South Africa.Backwards.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

i truly believe that is there goal get the middle class and poor in a war and when its over they will crawl out of there holes and offer assistance then slide in and take everything. and yes i got the diamond company name and controlling families name wrong i was remembering it from a money about diamond industry from many years ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

It does smell like this could be the strategy, the sad thing being it could work.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maybe the whites should immigrate back to Europe.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Maybe the whites should immigrate back to Europe.

I've been following this thread for days, and been biting my tongue so badly, wanting to post. You have finally unleashed my tongue. Your ignorance of the situation is mind numbing!

Let me ask you these questions. Where do you live? How did you get there? What's your families heritage? Are you able to just pack your bags, leave everything behind and go back to where your family comes from? Your house, furniture, assets, etc. Just leave it all behind and immigrate back "home"?

Maybe you should take your ignorance and immigrate back to cyber land from ATS. You have nothing to add to this conversation but veiled racism. We don't need people like you on ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

Its a very difficult situation, but if the society breaks down, and becomes unsafe, "Its the height of folly to be wise to late". It also might look like a race thing, when its a poverty thing, which also has different strata's and definitions. Poor intelligent people, poor religious people, poor dumb alcoholic people, all these things are to be considered.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Are you a South African? Ever lived there or anywhere in Africa? I was born and bred in SA. I lived there for 30 years before moving to Canada. I know the trials and tribulations the country has gone through and continues to go through. My entire family live there! Jacob Zuma is going the Mugabe route. Desperate to hold onto power and now pulling all tricks out his sleeve to try keep the majority happy.

The DA has made massive dents in the ANC. My hope is that the ANC gets their asses handed to them and the DA takes over. The world should know that Zuma has the equivalent education of an 11 year old, and has "AID's showers" after having unprotected sex with a woman who was known to have HIV. He said he'll be ok, cause he had a shower straight afterward! This is the president of SA!!!

He's made SA a laughing stock across the world!!

Zuma shower
Zuma shower 2

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

No but I have met a lot of South Africans, and have found them nice people, who definitely don't deserve what's being handed down. The future of what was to come to Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe was very clear. Once the Colonial power leaves, so does the Pax Britanicus , which is the rule of law enforced on various tribal factions. So its no wonder the Tribes start off again. So what's best , Leave them to it? or Colonise the place. Either way its catch 22.But where the race card is getting played, its only fair that the option to leave for any decedents of the colonising power should be an agreed international option, when the power structure changes.
But what we are seeing, is international Corporations taking what they want, by keeping a Dictator in charge and letting them enforce the peace any way they want.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Question to South African members (living in South Africa) on here.

When I was in my early twenties I was temping at a butter factroy here in the UK and one of the fellow temps was a South African. This was I think 1996, he said he couldn't go back to the new South Africa due to what he'd been involved in military wise, anyway to the point.................... This guy said that there were arms dumps concealed all over south Africa by the previous regime and these would be accessed by Boers in the event of their lifestyle being threatened. Question is could the Boers in your opinion still mount a take over of South Africa by military means today if push came to shove and their farms were about to be confiscated?

My grandpa was a very high ranking police man in the old regime. When I asked him the same just after the 94 election all he said was the following. Moenie worry nie boet, ons kyk na ons kinders.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

That was,and is,a Viciously embarrassing Zuma moment to be reminded of

And inFuriating too,i have seen the suffering and dying AIDS can bring,really close up. A woman who had AIDS worked for me for almost 2 years,and her 16yo daughter also had it,maybe she contracted it from her mom,i'm not sure,i didn't want to ask. But i have helped this woman clean and disinfect and ointment +bandage seeping wounds on her legs and feet that would not heal. And i took them food out to the outside room where they often stayed overnight- and i saw that death stare in her daughter's emaciated face shortly before she passed on. This poor girl had the size and stature of a 10yo,i was amazed when i learnt she was actually 16yo.

It was like she never reached proper puberty,and i can tell you she was Always sickly. I knew she was not going to make it much longer,so i did a photo shoot with her once,i applied make-up on her face and she looked so gorgeous - just so she can feel a bit more her actual age,and see herself as an adult. I still have those photo's in my pc files,she looked so stunning,poor lamb.

Even if it takes years and years for AIDS to cause one's death,it can cause a lot of suffering before,a Lot..and it's completely heartbreaking when it happens to an innocent child.

So we Definitely do not need an ignorant clown like Zuma sabotaging the best efforts and campaigns of the sane,sensible,devoted healthcare workers and anti-AIDS campaigners of my country by uttering insanities implying that if you have a shower straight after,you will not get AIDS from an infected person..

That type of ignorance and cavalier attitude is not just hideously embarrassing for the citizens of my country - it is downright dangerous..sigh..there are just not enough palms in the omniverse to face that type of idiocy.
edit on 11-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

edit on 11-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Is Africa a basket case that has no future, now South Africa are going to go after White farmers for their land. Just like Zimbabwe did, and the only country offering white south Africans a chance of Emigration is, Putins Russia. Which seems absurd as millions of Muslims pour into Europe. The Globalist seem to be keeping a lid on this turn of events as it doesn't seem to fit their agenda. Well one things for sure when all is said and done China will move in . vvwww.youtube.com... What is the world coming to when many Black Africans say they were better off economically when the Whites ran the place. This back to reality check isn't PC but its the way things are.

Taking white people's land in Africa? Something sounds really wrong with this statement. Say this to yourself Europeans takings Africans land in Europe. See how dumb that sounds?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

So..if a person of African descent,a black person,was born in Europe because centuries ago his ancestors moved there - and through the hard work of his ancestors they managed to buy,say,a small plot of land in a European country - does he have any LESS right to that land because he is black/African descent? Why should it be different for whites in South Africa?

May i remind you that whites BUILT modern-day South Africa? that we have been here since Jan van Riebeeck landed here in 1652 ? That whites build the infrastructure,the economy,the agricultural sector, EVERYTHING,all modern amenities - that ALL the ethnicities in my country now enjoy?

White Africans have been here for CENTURIES, so darn tootin we have a right to land here - especially if we bought and PAID for it - and to this day,is STILL bloody well feeding the ENTIRE nation from WORKING those lands!!

You really should think before you type.Because your ignorance regarding this matter is astounding,and you're embarrassing yourself.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: intrptr

Wow..now you're falling back on the member's AVATAR..lol

Do you believe the sins of the fathers should be visited on the sons..and daughters..and their spouses and their small children,even babies? And you can draw whatever conclusion you want about me from my avatar,i would love to hear it

Avatars are very revealing, but you already knew that. Insults within TnC are 'pseudo' allowable too.
Labeling people with acceptable negative insults, (leftist) putting them in comfortable boxes so as to marginalize them is what the Nazis did too. They were also warmongers, stemming from bigotry and racism (disguised hate).

Now what else you want to discuss thats more on topic? Besides racism and (gag) religion?

luv your avatar by the way.

Real world calling, be back later.

Yet you label people based off of skin color and feel that certain colors ought to be punished.

So you are a hypocrite i addition to being a racist.

Meh , you're the one keeps hurling racist questions, (i.e.,is it wrong to take white peoples houses?), when I refuse to address that racist attitude, you accuse me of being a racist? Pot meet kettle.

People are human, some behave inhumanely, by focusing on the differences they notice in others, resorting to labeling in order to de humanize them.

Can't really blame them, they been conditioned to it from an early age.

Divide and rule.

edit on 11-3-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Or maybe it's because i live in the most violent society in the world outside of active war zones, South Africa, since 1994, i am desensitized.

Okay so you took it personally.

Of course I claim to not be part of the 'settlement'' that took North America from the natives it originally belonged to, or been responsible for this countries slavery, all the wars of conquest my nation has authored against hundreds of nations, all the invasions, the manipulation, subversion, subjugation, assassinations, brutality, murder and treachery either.

I'm a good American, I turn a blind eye.

I don't really, since I overcame my dis informed, de educated, formative 'teachings' by the state , church and hollywood, I've been raging against the machine. Something I do to a fault in others eyes about injustice I see anywhere.

But you already know that.

re your avatar: (I especially love the light in your third eye).

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Not so much took it personally as just interpreting something in my own personal way,which may well be the result of my own life experience.
Also, intrprtr, you and i ARE both NOT responsible for what our ancestors did..not in the South African or American context..hell all we did was to be BORN..and now have to navigate our way through the societies and structures forged by the ones who came before us. And do it as kindly,decently and compassionately as we can,one can only be responsible for one's own life and actions - or inactions.The past is gone,the future uncertain and not promised to anyone - one can just manage as well as possible in the present.

Thanks much,yes the moment i saw that wolf pic i just had to have it

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to intrptr:

I don't really, since I overcame my dis informed, de educated, formative 'teachings' by the state , church and hollywood, I've been raging against the machine. Something I do to a fault in others eyes about injustice I see anywhere.

And it continues. Israeli settlements, Syria, The Keystone pipeline. We live in a world where it has always been to the victor goes the spoils.

You want something, you take it. If you have to kill or maim to make it yours, it is okay, it is approved from way back before Biblical times.

If we don't see the error of our ways, and if we don't change our approach, then we will never get off this roller coaster ride.
edit on 11-3-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Because my quote and reply function does not work.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I am still curious if my summation of what you appeared to be presenting as your position on this was correct?

It looks like you support the idea of the boers being tossed off their family farms because some where in the last 200-300 years somebody in their family came from outside the current day borders of SA... Is that a correct summation of your position in this thread?

I am not making any racial statements with this, to me they are African... not European... so this attempt by the government to use them as a scape goat bothers me (much closer resemblance to hitler than some others commonly named)... it bothered me in Zimbabwe as well.

Hopefully all they lose is their land... unlike Zimbabwe where more than a few were murdered.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I understand the deep resentment of peoples and nations that have been swept aside by history. For instance,Palestine, Native 'Americans' and Blacks, former nations and peoples that have been reduced to puppet states, enslaved to ideologies and rule of law that come from foreign lands.

The whole process of invasion, conquering and subjugation is to wipe out their national identity, their culture and heritage. Erase their history. All in the name of helping, democracy, humanity, "Lebensraum", whatever.

The same forces that did that are still in power, still do it today and still deny their role, in fact blaming their victims. I don't really care how many years have elapsed in the interim. These untold legions of mass murdered peoples cry out from the grave for justice.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Also, intrprtr, you and i ARE both NOT responsible for what our ancestors did..not in the South African or American context..

Responsible for the acts, no Responsible to stop it from recurring now, wake people up to it now, yes.
So many are uninformed about the truth... and it is occurring again, all over again, right now.

no?

...hell all we did was to be BORN...

Being born isn't rightly an excuse, once you know the truth, we're supposed to go back into Plato's cave and try to unchain others...

(imo)

For if you do have beliefs about morality and responsibility you wouldn't walk away from helping them would you? That just helps the greedy imperialists.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Grambler

Do you think it is acceptable to take the farms off of the white people there?

Africa isn't "white".

How come Africa is so resource rich and yet so poor?

Then europe and america are not 'black' .. so we can steal everything they own and you agree with it. thanks.

Ummm America isn't white either sport! Flawed logic but I see what you tried to do there.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beestie

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Question to South African members (living in South Africa) on here.

When I was in my early twenties I was temping at a butter factroy here in the UK and one of the fellow temps was a South African. This was I think 1996, he said he couldn't go back to the new South Africa due to what he'd been involved in military wise, anyway to the point.................... This guy said that there were arms dumps concealed all over south Africa by the previous regime and these would be accessed by Boers in the event of their lifestyle being threatened. Question is could the Boers in your opinion still mount a take over of South Africa by military means today if push came to shove and their farms were about to be confiscated?

My grandpa was a very high ranking police man in the old regime. When I asked him the same just after the 94 election all he said was the following. Moenie worry nie boet, ons kyk na ons kinders.

Thanks for the answer Beestie....................... Just can't understand aficaaans apart from Buy a donkey (think it's thanks alot), can this quote be translated please? Thanks.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join