It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "unpresidented" precedent set forth by our unpresidential president.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Telos

Excellent post and it's true, the Leftists do not care about this country.
They would rather keep the Russian Boogeymen narrative going instead of trying to help fix all the problems here at home.
That's how they roll....complete and total denial of every fact they have ever been in contact with.
They live in an alternate reality.

It's the right who doesn't care about America or its soldiers. All you care about is being in power again. You don't care that Russia has its hands deep in our government. Blaming the left has run out. You control the whole ball of wax and don't care what Trump does, you'll excuse anything just to hang on to that power. So my question is...."Why do you hate America"?

You are reversing everything and also giving yourself away with your post. Democrats tried to cheat to get total control again this past election. what you just posted was exactly what the dems did for 8 years.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thank you!

I noticed there wasn't much info about this on here and I feel that we may have a serious problem on our hands. Thus I could no longer keep mine tied

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GlassToTheArson

I want nothing more than for the nations of our world to settle their differences and grow up. We are at a time when we should be focusing on a joint effort to maintain a habitable world through ending our dependence on oil, expanding our space programs and starting asteroid mining operations, and giving every person a fair chance to become a successful individual.

Unfortunately every single major nation in this world is too short sighted and blinded by short term profits to see that divided we will fail.

Also to specifically answer you: Putin has stolen billions of his countries money with a suspected net worth of $200 billion Although I will give him that he did start welfare programs for his people to help combat the starvation brought on by the countries many mishaps and misdeeds.

edit on 6-3-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

Unfortunately every single major nation in this world is too short sighted and blinded by short term profits to see that divided we will fail.

So are most of the people.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

I should say if active surveillance officially began at all. I don't know though. Clapper has lied under oath and to be honest his behavior wasn't very convincing.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I completely agree with your post. It's just unfortunate that Trump/Putin will have a large hand in when we decide to go to war.

edit on 7-3-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

double

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Guess I should have done some more research before answering the other times. Clapper had no jurisdiction over
the F.B.I. or the D.O.J. and even said in the interview that he could only speak for the organizations he oversaw. Which are listed here en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Calling all of his opposition liars is not taking them on. It's deflecting and taking the easy route. Banning news organizations because they are reporting on potentially damaging information is the act of a dictator.

Green energy won't happen the way it needs to as long as big oil controls republicans. We currently have a much better alternative to solar panels being created in America(by a south African at that) as we speak, but republicans(big oil) are generally opposed to solar and wind subsidies. Of which helped create the solar shingles in the first place.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Whoa!!! Which news organizations has he been "banning"? Please supply a source. I've missed it completely.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

What will it take for people to realize that the whole " fake news" ploy by the white house is the real smoke screen here?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

What will it take for people to realize that the whole " fake news" ploy by the white house is the real smoke screen here?

Are they still "banned" from reporting on White House matters? Do you know what "banned" means? Apparently the kid who wrote the article you used as a source doesn't know. Seems to me that the "smoke screen" is being put up by the msm who have been anti-Trump for quite some time now. They hate what they can't control.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sorry man, only democrats get impeached. Which of those do you think Trump will be guilty of and why?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

a reply to: snowspirit

Like I said these are unprecedented times which must call for unprecedented measures. The entire white house is currently compromised and must be completely investigated.

That's right and exactly why Pence is no guarantee if Trump is removed. The Russian ties to Trump includes his whole admin.

And how do you take care of the leaks that came out against Clinton and the democrats? Are we conveniently pushing those aside since they're negative towards Clinton?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Stopped reading at the mention of Duestche Bank. They're one of the biggest banks in the world. Everyone has connections with them.

You have connections to Duestche Bank. You probably have a retirement account managed by a company with bank deposits in them or something. Does that make you guilty of whatever in the world you're accusing Donald Trump of?

Like lol! This is like saying someone has connections to Russia because they ate a hamburger at McDonalds and McDonalds has a restaurant in Moscow.

That's the kind of lengths these people will go to if it means there's a chance it could hurt Trump.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Did I say permanently banned? I certainly did not. Neither did the article they actually said barred and that "kid" that wrote the article. Is Julie Davis who has been a journalist for almost 20 years now.

Regardless The fact of the matter remains that the trump organization stopped official news organizations from reporting on the briefing. Trump was also doing this during his campaign.
As the bad news about Trump keeps coming out. His behavior will only worsen.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

No, nobody was stopped from reporting anything. (Since we all read about it how can you say anyone was "stopped" from reporting?)
Rooms have a capacity and the room in which the "briefing" was held wasn't big enough to accommodate every news organization. But screech all you wish about the Donald "banning" the media---it shows how really desperate the msm is for something to report. Instead of doing their job and simply reporting they make themselves part of the news. If you ever had Journalism 101 you know that is contrary to all journalistic ethics.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
oooohhhhh pleeeeeaaaase impeach him... pleeeeeaaase! I cant handle not getting my own way... it's not fair! I can't face losing all the time!

You could have just said that, OP.

I do like the way you refer to Deutsche Bank as a little bank in Germany. 100,000+ employees in over 70 countries.

Is there some law against a businessman in America getting a loan from them that we're not aware of?
edit on 11/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I would have been fine with any other candidate Republican or Democrat. With the status of current affairs I would hope your conspiracy theory sense would be tingling at least a little bit

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
will pence get flushed too ? not sure who is worse, lol

Pence seems pretty solid, there has been no indication that he has been involved with the Russians. In fact, he was upset with Flynn for lying to him about his Russian contacts and was behind getting him fired.

you do realize Pence was sent a letter by a congressmen in November about Flynn taking money from turkey, and not declaring it, right?.....wouldn't that suggest that as an incoming vice-president, pence MIGHT have at least wanted to check that out?.....this wouldn't have taken that long, nor would it have been information that was hard to come by.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join