It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "unpresidented" precedent set forth by our unpresidential president.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well first I would like to start with this wonderful little paragraph that is going to become very important in the coming months:

Impeachment

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order.

Now what makes this unprecedented is the connections comrade Trump and crew have to Russia. Connections that are becoming ever so apparent and impossible to ignore. The first being his $300,000,000 debt to a little bank in Germany. A bank( Deutsche bank) that just got caught and fined millions by the U.S. for laundering money for some of Russia's richest businesses, politicians, and political "family members". They were also fined billions for taking part in creating the 2008 recession. That isn't even the best part though. The best part is the former vice chairman of this dirty German bank with even dirtier Russian ties is none other than our newly installed secretary of commerce Wilbur Ross.

Next we have Rex Tillerson our current Secretary of State his connections are probably the most directly and deeply tied with Putin . With a business relationship involving Russia spanning 2 decades and 2 presidents. He takes the cake for having the most face time with Putin and has struck many deals to destroy Russia's land in the pursuit of oil. The most recent being a $500,000,000,0 00 deal with Russia to ravage Russia's part of the artic circle. A deal that cannot go through because of sanctions set back in 2014 over Ukraine. Rex is now our secretary of state..hmmmm

Now to the guy in the center of all this. Good old Putin a ruthless ex KGB agent who has basically turned Russia into one giant mafia. A man who has joined us in the practice of destabilizing countries and installing puppets. A man who has been getting a lot of practice in minor league countries doing so. A man who stands to gain billions from a Pro-Russia U.S.A.. Well it seems Putin has just hit a Grand Slam and stole the Major League World Series right out from underneath us by installing these 3 tools.. I mean men into some of the most powerful political positions in the world.

There are of course of smaller players in all of this like Paul Manafort. Who worked in Ukraine to install a Pro Russia government and seemingly out of no where came back to America to run Donnie's campaign and many others that are covered in Rachel Maddow's wonderful piece. That goes a bit more in depth into these dangerous shenanigans.

Now while no actual laws have been found to be broken just yet. The abuse of authority, misconduct peculiar to officials, possible bribery, and conduct unbecoming statutes for impeachment will most likely come into play in the coming months.

In my own opinion these "unpresidented" times must call for unprecedented measures and we must have a revote barring both Trump and Clinton from running. I encourage all of you to share this information with everyone you can as something must be done to peacefully stop the current administration.

edit on 5-3-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

He hasn't been in office long enough or in politics at all before now to do anything impeachable, but is scapegoated by the real impeachable offenders behind the scenes. They don't intend to do away wth him either, he's the perfect, self indulged, blamee.

Thanks for reminding everyone of their propaganda.

edit on 5-3-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Actually it appears he may have done something, which is why he's being investigated.

Donnie the Russian Puppet....

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

LOL

according to a person familiar with the matter

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

In my own opinion these "unpresidented" times must call for unprecedented measures and we must have a revote barring both Trump and Clinton from running.

A revote. Many laws would likely have to be changed.
Impeachment will just put Pence as president.

Careful what you wish for......

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You are totally correct in that Trump is the scapegoat, but the people behind the scenes are not who you think they are. The ties to Russia are facts that no amount of "fake news" rhetoric can extinguish.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Like I said these are unprecedented times which must call for unprecedented measures. The entire white house is currently compromised and must be completely investigated.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Actually it appears he may have done something, which is why he's being investigated.

Donnie the Russian Puppet....

News flash: the president isn't in control of the direction this country is headed on. Fr that matter, none of the politicians are.

They are supposed to protect us from the ones that have usurped power, the bankers and industrialists.

Thats a laugh, the real felons gonna impeach the new guy before he's even dirtied his hands.

I know you know this, have to keep your position because its mandated. This post isn't directed at you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

You are totally correct in that Trump is the scapegoat, but the people behind the scenes are not who you think they are. The ties to Russia are facts that no amount of "fake news" rhetoric can extinguish.

The "fake news" is that Russia is 'behind it'.

Same old cold war rhetoric, dressed up with new labels.

NATO is the threat to world peace, not the Russians.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
will pence get flushed too ? not sure who is worse, lol

I still say the timing of all this is suspicious. everything that is leaking seems to be too late to do anything other than distract and divide us

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Are you trying to deny the factual ties to Russia that our current administration has?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
which link did you cherry pick that from ?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: snowspirit

Like I said these are unprecedented times which must call for unprecedented measures. The entire white house is currently compromised and must be completely investigated.

That's right and exactly why Pence is no guarantee if Trump is removed. The Russian ties to Trump includes his whole admin.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

I still say the timing of all this is suspicious. everything that is leaking seems to be too late to do anything other than distract and divide us

Trump is worse because he's unstable and incapable of leading. Pence at least has ability to steer the ship-- but he may not get that chance if the entire admin goes down. This is indeed an unprecedented situation. The walls are closing on Donnie, picking off the people surrounding him one at a time-- and each one for the same reason-- undisclosed ties to Russia... Meanwhile the investigation on Donnie continues...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

And NATO'S biggest threat is Russia. So you could say both are an equal threat to world peace. Now with Russia possibly in control of our government. I can only dread the havoc it may cause

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Pence seems pretty solid, there has been no indication that he has been involved with the Russians. In fact, he was upset with Flynn for lying to him about his Russian contacts and was behind getting him fired.
edit on 05pmSun, 05 Mar 2017 12:08:12 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think the entire world gains from a pro-Russia USA and a pro-USA Russia.
You guys need to stop portraying Russia as if they are as bad as North Korea or Iran.
And you saying that anything Rachel Maddow does or reports on is a "wonderful piece", is really stretching your credibility with me.
She is an extreme Leftist shill hack who wouldn't know unbiased or impartial reporting if it smacked her in her stupid face.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

And NATO'S biggest threat is Russia. So you could say both are an equal threat to world peace. Now with Russia possibly in control of our government. I can only dread the havoc it may cause

hmm...."always follow the money" has been my signature for a long time....and this a classic case of that
edit on 5-3-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
which link did you cherry pick that from ?

The one that says "$300,000,000"

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Unfortunately non of them can be trusted and either Pence is totally ignorant of what his staff are involved in or he is simply playing the part of innocent ignoramus.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join