It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final - Truth Behind the Veil part III - The Matrix and Indra's Net - Jewels are Virtues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
SATAYA Part III - My view, not necessarily yours. Take it as words to myself. If you know who you are, you will see the same.

In conclusion to the other parts, we examine the Matrix of Hindu theology. Here are the other two parts summarized.

1) Jewels of Indra - Be Confused No More - Part Contains the Whole

Suppliment to Part One - A) 10 Dimensions and How they Work

Suppliment to Part One - B) How Thinking and Meditation lead to Truth at Right Angles (Orthogonal) It's a Riddle you must solve. No one can do it for you, but you have help at all times form each person you meet. The truth of this thread is in the people who solved the riddle in the comments. Read to whole thing to know how they found it.

2) Hidden Layers of Information in the Tree of Knowledge (Language) - Dimensional Information Encoded by the Tree

Suppliment to Part Two A) Star Wars Rogue One Gives you Clues to Enlightenment

I do not need to explain the video. You already know the Jewels. Virtue is a Universal Dharma (universal nature). Each jewel you possess will eventually repeat for you. Find the Jewels and you find the treasure. She is Wisdom, or the Spirit of God set aside for us all. She is with us all the time, awaiting the day we set aside the law by Loving others. Love IS the only law. . We come to the Father (Aleph Bet) by coming through (in and through) the Son's Creation / Image / Net. You are caught as a fish in water (Baptism). Find the treasure, then give it away. The same place you give the treasure is the treasury itself -- You in the form of other people. Do unto them, the least of these, and you do unto yourself. Religion is this. Give to others who are in need. End the Suffering of all beings. Suffering is necessity for the end of it.

POE

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure, in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

Unless you know Evil, how can you choose Good. Knowledge of both! It's all one thing! YOU! You are the biggest mystery you will ever solve. Find the Treasure and Truth sets you FREE!

CHOICES - Dhammapada

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Love these threads. Thank you for taking the time to put these together.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Great post as usual! You hit it right on the head in pretty much every aspect of the OP in my opinion. We are the living expressions of the universal whole which is seen as an image of light.

Whoever is reading this is seeing the light, no one is an exception from being the universal whole and the universal light. The light is eternal, perspectives are fleeting. This perspective on the light may come to an end but the light itself is eternal. Whoever follows the light will never be in darkness and will live forever. We see that light right now, people miss the forest for the trees though.

S&F

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galadriel
Love these threads. Thank you for taking the time to put these together.

One thing I know, we are all learning these things collectively. When one host uncovers a part, the whole then knows. I don't question why I know, but value it right along with you.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is astounding to know something as true, even if it can't be explained how you know. I think it's akin to the idea of the map and territory. Uncover a part at a time, then the territory eventually appears. It was always there.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It is astounding to know something as true, even if it can't be explained how you know. I think it's akin to the idea of the map and territory. Uncover a part at a time, then the territory eventually appears. It was always there.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DayAfterTomorrow

Do you think the soul (if you believe in the soul) allows us to tell that we are on the right path? Or where do you think these feelings of 'right' come from? I currently believe that some eternal part of us exists that nudges us in the right direction. That part of us will give subtle hints when we receive information as to whether that information is truthful or not.

I also really enjoy your thoughts on a global consciousness that we all share. All we need to do is but listen with a open mind.

I was perusing the '48 laws of power' again and I though what a terrible way to live this reality.

Great thread!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Faith can only be strengthened with great doubt. This is not skepticism, but clearing away of illusions.

video 1

Krishna explains this to Arjuna

Final Illusions Dispelled. The book handed to next generation of humanity. Ongoing.

top topics

join