It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Layer of Information in Language - Truth Behind the Veil Part II - Sataya

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
TRIBUTE TO THE LETTER

A

When you sow a seed into the soil, the expectation is growth of fruit from the Earth and Light, but you also need water and the OX (Aleph) pulling the plow as the wheel turns.

When you sing a song, rehearsing is part of singing and hearing.

When you eat a loaf of bread, there is more to the bread.

Each of the sentences above all have a hidden meaning that is under the layer of information you mind already knows. Let me sHow you. Do you see how I made the H large in the last sentence. It's humor. Did you get it? If not, keep reading. You will see what's right in front of you, hidden into a layer you cannot perceive.

Sow - Planting Seed.

Hey in Hebrew is the letter H. It means Behold.

Show

EAR- Seed and the organ you use to perceive encoded sound. We say ear of corn to denote a row of seeds on the plant.

Add a Hey to Ear.

HEAR (Behold)

Tav is the letter of Hebrew meaning the plowman's mark. In ancient times, two crossed sticks (T) would be driven into the ground with a string line for the plow to dig a furrow. Add a Tav to hear.

HearT- Soil of the mind.

Move the Hey (behold) in heart to the end of the word, where you behold.

EartH

Rehearsing. Within the world Rehearsing, you have the prefix RE, meaning to do over. You will also see the words Hear, Ear and Sing.

READ- The word Read is intake of encoded information for the eyes, as in reading text. Compare this to hearing with the ear. Remember, ear is a seed.

Bet is the Hebrew letter meaning house. Add a Bet to Read.

Bread- House of Seed

Shin in Hebrew means two front teeth. SHINE in English means to shine a light. In Hebrew, the Shin means the light (entropy) consuming the coal. Coal burns form the inside out. In the Garden of Eden, Desire is to burn for the other person, or knowing the person. Entropy was the light consuming the carbon (mankind's mark is 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons / 666). Carbon and light move from low to high entropy, causing death, or the essence of partaking in desire for knowledge (eating with teeth). Anger is also biting, which is part of the Hebrew word for Anger (SHIN).

Pey is the open mouth in Hebrew.

Add a Shin and Pey to Read (house of seed).

SPRead- Shine the light out the mouth.

In the Bible, Jesus called himself the Bread of Life. In Hebrew, the word Son is Bet Nun, or House of Seed. Bet means house. Nun is the Seed next to the letter SIN. Sin is the thistle, or yeast in the dough.

In The Christmas Song, All he wants for Christmas are His Two Front Teeth, the line goes, "Sister Susie Sitting on a Thistle." Nun on Sin. All he wants for Christmas are his SHIN (Light that does not consume the coal). And yes, it is a Christmas song and not a secular song.

In Hebrew, we say AMEN after a prayer, which is AMN (Aleph Mem Nun). In Greek, AMN is Lamb. With many English words, it is important to see both sides of East and West. You can only know the true meaning if you look at both directions. TRUE LAMB gives away the meaning of birth and life by examining the abstract meaning in Greek by the root as it appears in all words starting with AMN.

AMN

In Greek (WEST), AMN is LAMB. Consider the words made with this grouping of letters:

Amn - Lamb

Amni - River of Life

Amnio - Bowl catching the sacrifice of a Lamb in ancient Rome

Amnion - Sac covering the baby in the womb

Amniotic - Fluid of the womb. Also mixed with the blood of the amnio in ritual sacrifice

Amnesia - Condition of the Lamb at birth

Anamnesis - Rediscovery of forgotten knowledge or talents as residual images left behind by past lives (you must be born again)

Amnesty - When God forgets

Within these words, you have the birth and plan of salvation, including the reason you don't know who you are while existing on Earth (planted in the soil of a garden).

Aleph Mem Tav is the word TRUTH in Hebrew. MEM TAV is the word Death, or not having an Aleph.

---Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Strong House)

---Mother in Hebrew is Aleph Mem (Strong Water) - She is the Cup, or Ruach Elohim (Spirit of God over the waters of Genesis 1).

---SON - Bet Nun (House of Seed) is the Hebrew word Son. Bread of Life / Light of the World

Add Aleph Bet (Letters / DNA) to a CUP (Mother's Water) and get the equivalence of wheat seed in a cup of water. Add SIN (Yeast) and get Bread of Life (House of Seed).

James 1

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Why? Aleph is the Father. MEM is the Mother. Tav is the Cross, or Son's mark. Aleph Mem Tav - Truth

Remember, Death is Mem Tav, or the Father (Aleph) missing from Truth. Mothers and Orphans are missing the Father (Aleph). Religion is simply being the strength of the House.

Aleph Bet (Letters) - Father

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

WORD is Living WORD, or DNA. From our DNA, language expresses over time into the tree of Knowledge. Literally, you have died to eat this fruit again and again. You have been born again. Amnesia is the condition of the Lamb. YOU are the Lamb of God.

PRINCETON DICTIONARY OF BUDDHISM

Letter A (Page 1)

The first vowel and letter in the Sanskrit aleph bet. The phoneme 'A' is thought to be the source of all other phonemes and its corresponding letter the origin of all other letters. As the basis of both the Sanskrit phonemic system and the written alphabet, the letter 'a' thus comes to be invested with mystical significance as the source of Truth, nondifferentation, and emptiness (Sonyata), or even the universe as a whole.

TRUTH has no negation, even if you try. Invariance and symmetry are untouched by translation, even if Babel is unsuccessful. TRUTH still rises to the top.

Abram becomes AbraHam. Hey means he beheld. What did he behold? The Lord (Son of God). How do we get to the Father?

Jesus answered, "I am the way (EAST) and the truth (WEST) and the life (TWO MADE ONE). No one comes to the Father (ALEPH BET) except through me (WORD).

What is the flaming sword protecting the DNA (Tree of Life)? SHIN! Death. Find the Aleph by coming thought the Son (WORD). Letters write WORD!

FIRST

A

and Last

T

Beginning and End of the WORD. Aleph Tav

MEM is Water.

Aleph Mem Tav (Strong Water Mark) - Baptism. Rising to new life as fruit on a tree.

edit on 4-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: Shin the Light. Open blind Eyes. Feed the Sheep!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I like the thread, I do quite a bit of reading about this kind of stuff.

I like this site. www.soul-guidance.com... It seems so mellow to read.
edit on 4-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I like the link. It supports my definitions of the letters. There is so much more unsaid in all of this.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
To me, it appears that the names and letters seem more connected between the sanskrit and the Hebrew than the hebrew being related to Egyptian or Latin.

In some Indian religions, Sanat is the one who delivers the test of your rightiousness. Similar to Satan in Christianity. But Sanat is not evil, he is working for a higher power, their main god. If you pass the test, you go to Shambahala, A hall of shamans. In the Jewish religions, their holy people used to be called shamans too.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DayAfterTomorrow

Interesting.

Carbon 12 is the 666 carbon.

It's not "man's mark" it is the mark of carbon 12.

Man's "mark" is not scientific, it's Spiritual.

The mark of the beast is not 666 either, 666 WAS the NUMBER of A man, Nero.

Just Nero.

And... Solomon, with his gold talents and the (6) hexagram.

Solomon was wise, Nero... Paul's friend.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Also Word is actually not Word, it's Logos.

From Plato to Philo Judaeus(God be pleased with them) the Logos means NOT word, such a pedestrian definition/translation.

The correct translation and meaning is "Divine Reason" and though sometimes it translates to word it is more naturally and often "Divine Reason."

The educated class privy to the G. of John(PBUH) that is the crux of the Jesus(PBUH)=God theory, the same theory Jesus refutes (but who listens to the Messiah, right?), would have been Greco-Roman and well educated in Plato and the Stoics, Philo who was a Jewish Roman Aristocrat philosopher would have been the first thing they thought of and "Word" would not be their thought.

It would be Divine Reason.

Jesus (PBUH) was not the Platonic Logos, a demiurge, like Christians say Jesus(PBUH) is. John 1:1 is also mistranslated. The word God for God is the Greek equivalent to God. The God for Logos is the Greek equivalent for god.

Little g. Like the difference between illah and Allah.

Islam is the religion of Issa/Jesus (PBUH)

Xtianity is the religion of Paul(Marcion).

I DO believe Divine Reason created creation.

I DON'T believe Jesus (PBUH) is a god or God. God didn't actually become flesh, because He was being prayed to in Heaven, from Earth and by Jesus (PBUH).
edit on 5-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna

As Christians we are taught that there is a divine spark inside of all of us. Jesus is that divine spark inside pure human form, and yes, he prayed to himself in his cosmic form from his little human body he made himself. So what? How would he show us that he truly understand us without imposing on himself our limitations? He took our form for our peace of mind and soul. I believe against what you believe.

And we're both just fine either way.
Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighWizard

As Christians we are taught

I don't like that way of thinking, "As Christians we are taught."

You don't need a teacher. Christianity is a religion based on a book. Read it and teach yourself or you are in danger of being lied to. With the internet nothing a Christian theologian knows is unavailable to you.

that there is a divine spark inside of all of us.

That is more Gnostic/Neo Platonic than Christian. Where does the NT say this?

"Lamp of the body"(third eye) is close though. I guess it is the same if it's clean. If not it's too wet to spark or ignite. Paul wets the Lamp.

I agree, I just don't think Christian scripture uses the term divine spark.

Jesus is that divine spark inside pure human form, and yes, he prayed to himself

He prayed to Allah. His "Father" according to the Gospels. NOT himself.

in his cosmic form from his little human body he made himself. So what?

It is just not true. He is, even in Christianity, a CREATION of God's. He is not the creator and was the Messiah AND a Prophet (PBUH).

But not God. Genesis account of creation mentioned no Jesus (PBUH), just Elohim or Yahweh and the Sons of El or Elohim (not the God the angels).

How would he show us that he truly understand us without imposing on himself our limitations? He took our form for our peace of mind and soul. I believe against what you believe.

That was not his mission.

And we're both just fine either way.
Have a good day.

You too.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HighWizard

I will leave you with this.

Jesus:

"OUR Father, who [right now] is in Heaven.
Holy be YOUR name.
YOUR Kingdom come, YOUR will be done.
On earth as it is in Heaven."

OUR Father is yours, mine and Jesus Father(God).

Your Kingdom, your will.

Jesus to God (paraphrase)

I serve you, MY GOD.

"My God, My God, why....?"

Jesus having a God can't be God.

Unless you are polytheist, which is fine.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In my Eastern Encyclopedia, Sanatana-Dharma is Imperishable eternal; the eternal religion of truth of Hinduism. Hindus use this name to characterize their religion because it does not derive from a human founder; rather, the truth was revealed to the rishis. the scriptures (shruti) are based on the revelations.

In my Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism, the only word resembling it is Sanakavasin (Linen Weaver). I find this an interesting relation if the weaver of linen is compared to the Shepherd in Hebrew culture. Wool is seen as sin. The wool from the wandering sheep (child of God) is removed, then died white and woven into a robe. The Robe is symbolic of the new body.

The breaking of symmetry is necessity in physics or we would have no individuation of energy. Without the Electron (-), the Proton would simply be in balance with its other charge and we would have a high state of order with low entropy. By breaking the symmetry of invariance, individuation takes place. The early universe was individuated by the presence of a Neutral (Neutron), which keeps the Positive in a non-polarized state. Negative is always attracted to Positive, but Neutral manages the balance in such a way that individuation takes place.

Many Sanskrit words have two relative meanings. For example, MU means Have ; Have not.

Sanat means of old. Sanata means of old with never added to the end (na). Sanat also means Brahma, as in Ab (Father) Brahma.

edit on 5-3-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yes. Logos means a word, speech, divine utterance, analogy. In also denotes the speaker himself, which is a whole other thread I could do on the Hebrew word for 'WORD," which is also related to World and to speak into existence. This is outlined in the Tao (to speak) chapter 1, which is the predication mind naming things. The one naming things is, itself, unnamed, but reflects both male and female. Just as in Genesis 1, the Ruach Elohim (Feminine Spirit) is the womb over the waters of the formless. Adam's first job was to name the animals.

Strongs 3056 - a word, being the expression of a thought; a saying. 3056 /lógos ("word") is preeminently used of Christ (Jn 1:1), expressing the thoughts of the Father through the Spirit.

Tao 1

The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name
The nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth
The named is the mother of myriad things

Thus, constantly free of desire
One observes its wonders
Constantly filled with desire
One observes its manifestations

These two emerge together but differ in name
The unity is said to be the mystery
Mystery of mysteries, the door to all wonders

The gate of wonders here is the feminine generative principle, or Spirit of God. She is the Holy Spirit, or Mother of all living. Eve is her material personification, taken from Adam. The door of wonders in the Cup, or womb of the feminine.

Logos is speaking from DNA, or birthing a book enfolded as a person. The entire world is the Book of Life (DNA), even rendering light as an expression of the same Wave Function programmed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I am just telling you that "Logos" was borrowed from Plato, Stoics and Philo, all of whom thought it divine.

John's author merely borrowed the concept to make it seem like a man was a god, and whether you translate it properly to "Divine Reason" or the more simplified "Word" it was still borrowed from Greek philosophy.

Not exactly inspired. Conceptual plagiarism maybe.

After all, in Hebrew thought the Law and Prophets were the Word of God. Long before Jesus or "John."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:1

Thanks for supplying the most known verse of the New Testament that we were already discussing.

Did you have any point? Is the important question.

Word is Logos in Greek.

Which actually means Divine Reason.

The New Testament was written in Greek when Platonic Logos philosophy was more popular than Christianity.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Universal truth is always true. HERMES:

5. [Thereon] out of the Light [...] a Holy Word (Logos) descended on that Nature. And upwards to the height from the Moist Nature leaped forth pure Fire; light was it, swift and active too.

The Air, too, being light, followed after the Fire; from out of the Earth−and−Water rising up to Fire so that it seemed to hang therefrom.

But Earth−and−Water stayed so mingled with each other, that Earth from Water no one could discern. Yet were they moved to hear by reason of the Spirit−Word (Logos) pervading them.

The Tao is the source for all of this, as is Hinduism for the entire Corpus of the Bible. Hermetic means sealed from contamination. Corpus is the Body. This is universal truth, known from the beginning of our existence. The Bible is a later translation of the same Temple, engaged by the Manu (First Man).

It's all a common source. Krishna is Christ. There is no arguing against this. Hindus were there first with the truth derived from Meditation. It's true because it has always been true. Look in any direction, the same center expands out into individuation. We are the center with God as the house of God.

The LOGOS is the named things. Babel divides the house. The same words are left in invariance, yet individuated. We are the words.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I love this thread.

I just want to openly express my gratitude and let everyone in it know. Ty to the OP especially.
edit on 5-3-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I love Hermes.

He is everything a Prophet should be. Some believe he is Enoch, others Thoth. Islam recognizes Prophets of the ancient world like Zoroaster and Hermes was popular with philosophers, their Logos. I consider Hermes a Prophet like Al-Khadir, immortal. Maybe an incarnation even.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I especially like the Divine Pymander.

I have a theory that the Christian Shepherd of Hermas is a vision of HermES in origin.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Geeze guy. LoLz! I think many on ATS got the implication. But, if not..."word" being language. In that context, language is very powerful indeed.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Geeze guy. LoLz! I think many on ATS got the implication. But, if not..."word" being language. In that context, language is very powerful indeed.

First and again a Hebrew reader would be hearing that Jesus (PBUH) by being the Divine Word of God was the Tanakh. It would make no sense. If Jesus(PBUH)says it he is saying he is a Prophet.

If a Greek writes it or a Jew familiar with Greek and Plato, as he would have to be, he is deliberately borrowing from probably Philo but A Middle Platonist in any regard.

I am saying that is not even close to proof that Jesus, who denied it, is God. It's an attempt to reach an audience and make doctrine they'll accept.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join