It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cases You've Never Heard of

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The Sarah Joe sound's like the boat was probably found by some Chinese sailor's with only one body aboard, maybe already a skeleton

That's exactly what I was going to say. If the boat was adrift for a long period of time, i.e. more than that time which would permit survivors, and then drifted to its destination, it is likely that someone would bury that skeleton out of respect with whatever kind of ritual they observed.

If it was already a skeleton it would explain why the bones were separated.
edit on 3/3/2017 by wtbengineer because: elaboration

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

There is a rumor that Stonehenge is actually some sort of portal to other worlds a la Stargate. In fact I once heard a story of how some hippies camping disappeared in 1971 when the Stonehenge magically flashed during a thunder storm.

Do you think it's possible that some Celtic British Tribes started fleeing to these portals as invaders like the Romans and Saxons started encroaching their lands?
edit on 3/3/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I made a part 2!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well, I, for one, have heard of all three cases. I am a mysterious case extraordinaire, there is no mysterious case I have not heard of. In fact, all three of these cases are no longer mysterious to me as I have researched them all in detail.

edit on 3-3-2017 by RandyMoskovich because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

There's lots of evidence that The Sodder children where abducted by the Mob. The family patriarch, George Sodder was an Italian immigrant who's real name was Giorgio Soddu. They lived in an Italian immigrant neighborhood. Sodder, or Soddu, was adamant about his hatred for Benito Moussolini both in America and Italy. The children claimed blacked out cars followed them home from school and an uninvited electrician once came to there house and said "you oughta get That fuse box checked out. It could start a fire and kill your children" the fire was deemed electrical but this couldn't have been true as the lights in the house still worked. There's more look it up.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I have not heard of that one with the Hippy's before but there is a thread on ATS about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have read some pretty strange thing's over the years though and a lot about portal type occurances such as the one were hundreds of years ago some kid's exploring an old barrow found a tunnel, one entered it and the other followed above ground listening to his friend's flute (story fall's flat there how could he hear a flute through rock and soil?), he then followed his friend back to there village church a couple of mile's from the barrow which was built over an old stone circle and incorporated it into it's foundation's, as he came to the church his friend's flute suddenly stopped, going back to the barrow the entrance had vanished and in it's place a solid stone wall with a spiral on it was all that remained.

Another one was about a guy who saw a huge portal full of light in a cliff side and inside it he could see row's and row's of night's and soldiers of all variety's seemingly asleep on there horses with there head's bowed forward as were the horses, some looked roman like and other's like medievil period night's but there were so many he could not count in row's as if the hole in the cliff was a doorway to another world, he also saw a strange old man on this side of the door so asked him, the old man was dressed in white told him that they were waiting the time of the final battle then walked into the strange hole which vanished like a door closing.

But personally I truly do not know, the truth is as the old proverb say's there is more in heaven and earth.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I know many people here are not a fan of Islam but I remember reading somewhere that certain Muslims believed that there are Seven Earths each with humans on them.

There are others including a Catholic priest named Giordano Bruno who proposed similar ideas (He actually ran afoul of the Vatican for proposing such ideas.)

Here is a glimpse of Giordano Bruno's ideas:

Bruno's cosmology distinguishes between "suns" which produce their own light and heat, and have other bodies moving around them; and "earths" which move around suns and receive light and heat from them.[42] Bruno suggested that some, if not all, of the objects classically known as fixed stars are in fact suns.[42] According to astrophysicist Steven Soter, he was the first person to grasp that "stars are other suns with their own planets."[43]

Bruno wrote that other worlds "have no less virtue nor a nature different to that of our earth" and, like Earth, "contain animals and inhabitants".[44] During the late 16th century, and throughout the 17th century, Bruno's ideas were held up for ridicule, debate, or inspiration. Margaret Cavendish, for example, wrote an entire series of poems against "atoms" and "infinite worlds" in Poems and Fancies in 1664. Bruno's true, if partial, vindication would have to wait for the implications and impact of Newtonian cosmology.[citation needed]

Bruno's overall contribution to the birth of modern science is still controversial. Some scholars follow Frances Yates stressing the importance of Bruno's ideas about the universe being infinite and lacking geocentric structure as a crucial crosspoint between the old and the new. Others see in Bruno's idea of multiple worlds instantiating the infinite possibilities of a pristine, indivisible One,[45] a forerunner of Everett's many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics.[46]

While most academics note Bruno's theological position as pantheism, physicist and philosopher Max Bernhard Weinstein in his Welt- und Lebensanschauungen, Hervorgegangen aus Religion, Philosophie und Naturerkenntnis ("World and Life Views, Emerging From Religion, Philosophy and Nature"), wrote that the theological model of pandeism was strongly expressed in the teachings of Bruno, especially with respect to the vision of a deity which had no particular relation to one part of the infinite universe more than any other, and was immanent, as present on Earth as in the Heavens, subsuming in itself the multiplicity of existence.[47]

en.wikipedia.org...

I sometimes wonder if these portals are actually connected to the Seven Earths mentioned above.
edit on 3/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I made a thread about the green children about a year ago.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Never heard of any of these, but they are fascinating indeed.

The Sodder case is interesting in that it's being linked to Mafia ties. I thought (could be wrong) that the old school Mafia didn't believe in bringing children into things. If they had a beef with you, then they took you out personally, but they didn't go after the children who had nothing to do with the conflict.

Very strange stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm wondering if the men on the boat ended up eating one another to survive - but where are the bones ? It would be interesting to scan that island where the grave was found of the last survivor to see if he buried his friends - probably unmarked graves though due to guilt ?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Nice thread! Sorry I'm on mobile and for some reason my search function never works. I tried to do searches on all of these before I made the thread. I think it's interesting enough to bring back up for those that may have missed your thread

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
oooh I like threads like this. The Woolpit Children is a bit spooky and odd. Have to look more into that one. Quite surprised they weren't burnt at the stake as witches or demons!

It wasn't nearly as bad as the 14th to the 17th century .. Middle Ages

The 12 century aka 1100s was a time it was just coming out of the Dark Ages ..

The the the Full BLOWN Inquisition of Witches was early start of the 13th century .

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A fascinating tale that took place around the 12th century in the village of Woolpit. 2 young children seemingly appear out of nowhere in the middle of the forest, their skin was green, they wore clothes made from unfamiliar materials, spoke an unrecognizable language and only ate raw beans. They were taken into the homes of the local land owners where the younger boy eventually succumbed to his unfamiliar environment, but the older girl survived, learned english and eventually got married.

It just may be a Dimensional Time Frequency... if these children were hearing bells ( a frequency Tone )
same tone that was claim on UFOs making a sound a ringing sound when the ships were transcending disappearing. into a different time frame - dimension- ??

and going through a Tunnel ? hmm like the in most death experience cases that survived, seeing the Light at the end of a tunnel .

clothes that were unfamiliar , Dimension or Time travel ? , Obviously not like the surroundings
Spoke a different unfamiliar Language? and is there any survived writing they had ?

not Sure why Green Chloroform perhaps ? is the reason why green ?
or could it be Olive Green ? as some People have that kind of Shade
only ate raw beans ?

Olive Skin
en.wikipedia.org...

the boy Died , wasn't adapted to the type of environment ?
or succumbed to Earth Human common Diseases , not immune.?

Seems like there children discovered a Time Portal ..

as this isnt the first

i recall a Story about 3 travelers came upon a Strange Village

this is one Story and there is a much earlier one i need to find

When Three British Boys Traveled to Medieval England (Or Did They?)
A 1957 “time traveler” recalls “a feeling of unfriendliness and unseen watchers which sent shivers up one’s back”
www.smithsonianmag.com...

well i guess its time to research, and see what i can find

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I can't call it up on my mobil right now, but I read of a stramer turning up in Cuban waters just a few days ago. The ship and it's cargo of 20 tons of coal went missing in 1925. Ninety years of floating in the Atlantic !!!!!!

VF

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Great thread.

I've heard of woolpit, but not the other two.

Love those iron village signs the have down south.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

I have heard of all three stories!...have always loved mysteries... the stonehenge hippie story sounds like the first episode of a British series called quartemass..,,I will check out the part 2 thread!

edit on 4-3-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

i just found about the worc color thing recently its awesome

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thank You Thank You Thank You. This is the ATS I initially fell in love with. I feel like it has turned into politics central and this is the site I used to come to to get away from politics and the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

nice post
i have heard of the lighthouse keppers mistery on a documentary some time ago

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

you are awesome! where did you find those stories?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join