It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Gov. MIKE PENCE Used Private E-mail for Official Biz and was Hacked.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Actually, I may have stumbled on to something here.

What if regardless of what someone on the Right or Left did we just punished both sides equally. Think that might change the game a little bit??? Think they might not only start playing by the rules but also start working together with each other instead of always stabbing each other in the back???

Punish both parties for what either one side or the other side does. Hell ya!!! We just gotta start thinking outside the box here folks. Nothing brings people together more than putting the fate of each person in the hands of their enemy!!! They'll not only make sure they do what's right but also what the guy on the other side of the isle does is right too. I'm telling ya, I think this may be something special here..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When Will People with Questionable Sanity Realize that The Victims of Crime are Less Culpable than the Perpatrators of it . Negligence is one thing , but the Sin is in the Intent .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Cool, sorry I blew up. It's just so frustrating to see blind loyalty from citizens who get screwed by these clowns. The party system is jacked.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Aside from the fact this thread was late to the game and will be shut down, the real news is that anyone still uses AOL!

Oh and some partisan remark meant to inflame the side I hate... can't forget that.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: carewemust
March 2, 2017

Sound familiar? Even "Mr. Clean" (Vice President Pence) made the same mistake that Hillary Clinton did.

""INDIANAPOLIS — Vice President Mike Pence routinely used a private email account to conduct public business as governor of Indiana, at times discussing sensitive matters and homeland security issues.

Emails released to The Indianapolis Star, part of the USA TODAY Network, in response to a public records request show Pence communicated via his personal AOL account with top advisers on topics ranging from security gates at the governor’s residence to the state’s response to terror attacks across the globe.

In one email, Pence’s top state homeland security adviser relayed an update from the FBI regarding the arrests of several men on federal terror-related charges.""

Full Story at: www.usatoday.com...

For using a PRIVATE e-mail address to communicate official business, should Vice President Pence receive the same punishment that Hillary Clinton received?

-CareWeMust

Negative...... even CNN begrudgingly admits there is a difference between a private server in your house and using a commercial email server like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail. etc.

Two totally different things

And in both cases that alone isn't illegal.

It's the content of the emails that pass through either a private email server or private email account that matter.

I, for one, want to see the emails.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Aside from the fact this thread was late to the game and will be shut down, the real news is that anyone still uses AOL!

Oh and some partisan remark meant to inflame the side I hate... can't forget that.

And beyond that, a "Nigerian Prince" style email was used to compromise his...A-OH-Freaking L email account.

Good lord, read the email that compromised his AOL account:

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This was posted a wee bit earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join