It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish ambulance boss calls for protection in migrant ‘no go zones’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So from your sources, is this part of the Islamisation of Europe push ?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You see, its the Racism...

Its not that hard to see..

Islam is not a race...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: trollz

first responders need “special” military-grade equipment to withstand the dangers of the primarily migrant-populated areas

attacks from such groups “of up to 30 people” happen “about once a week,” forcing medical staff “to retreat and wait for the police.”

“hand grenades have been thrown at police.” Since 2015 Sweden has indeed seen a sharp increase in grenade attacks

The number of so-called “no go zones,” where police have significant problems in tackling crime, have grown to over 50 such areas

Source
The president of Sweden's ambulance union is calling for ambulance workers to be equipped with body armor and helmets and other such "military-grade equipment" due to the extreme danger of entering migrant areas. These areas of heavy migrant populations are so dangerous that police have had to face attacks with hand grenades. There are over 50 of these no-go zones in Sweden where the danger is so great, the police themselves often don't enter.
Why? Why are the migrants attacking ambulances? There is no excuse for that.
There are no 'no go zones' in Sweden. I really thought people got the point when Fox news apologized 97 times for their use of the word.

Seriously Reldra, that is a new low from you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

You see, its the Racism...

Its not that hard to see..

You're aware Islam isnt a race? There are people of all colors in Islam.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Muslim is the escapegoat for racist prejudices, since it's about the religion and not the race. I'm pretty sure if you asked the same people how about a aAfrican dating your daughter, or an Arab, both are christians they would likely say;" F# no "

This whole trying to say I'm no racist bs is just disgusting, have some character at least

So you're generalizing and demonizing a group of people based on their religion (Christianity)? Now explain why that's not racist when you do it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You know what's most pathetic among racist ideals, can't find a single one with character..
Where did you see the generalisation? I used the example of race, and explained, it's not about Islam, you don't give a s# about Islam, but it makes it easier to blame Islam instead of colour, just to escape that little racist stamp..
Do me a huge favor, grow some character instead of hiding behind words, it's pathetic.. But hey you need a movement of millions before racist s# says something honest

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Whenever there is no cohesive argument people throw racism into the mix. What you and others fail to acknowledge, is that racism is often mistaken for a non co hesive society forced upon an indigenous population whereby the natives of the host nation are forced to adapt to the immigrant and not the other way around. This erodes trust and social cohesion and in many countries whilst it may be said there is diversity there is NO multiculturalism. Non interaction between immigrants and natives lead to suspicion and mistrust. Humans gravitate to that which is familiar that which is most closest to their own beliefs and core values. Many countries have been built on immigration, but none have succeeded and thrived when the immigrants do not believe in the host countries' core values beliefs and politics.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Core values? They seem to change after your pocket money..

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean but it shows yet again that when someone has nothing of substance to add nor any argument to back up their beliefs or ideology, they resort to rudeness or insults. A trend that has been gaining ground on ATS for some time now and not one I want part of so I'll back out of this "discussion".

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Ill give you a hand; this is your quote:

Many countries have been built on immigration, but none have succeeded and thrived when the immigrants do not believe in the host countries' core values beliefs and politics.

This is my reply.

Core values? They seem to change after your pocket money..

If it didnt fit your opinion there is nothing i can do about it, i told you like it was.. Those so called core values, changes rapidly..

There is no ideology here, dont make it into something that it isnt. Im portraying people as the s# they are, and all i ask stand for the s# you are instead of trying to beg for sympathy, its shows character at least, seems a great lackage of it in here.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa,

Once again, no surprise, libtards are 100% wrong!!!!!!!

Muslims ARE a problem.

"Oh but the majority aren't"

In EVERY Muslim MAJORITY country on earth: homosexuality is illegal, woman are subjugated, non Muslims are subjugated, violence is the punishment for ALL crime.

It IS the majority of Muslims.

Sweden DOES have 'no-go' zones where the disgusting Muslims are chomping out like a blm activist.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, libtardation FAILS again!!!

Well the ambulance drivers & police need to refuse service to those areas and eventually the problem will fix itself. If the problem continues then shut off social services to the effected areas and I'm sure it will get fixed real fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join