It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish ambulance boss calls for protection in migrant ‘no go zones’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

first responders need “special” military-grade equipment to withstand the dangers of the primarily migrant-populated areas

attacks from such groups “of up to 30 people” happen “about once a week,” forcing medical staff “to retreat and wait for the police.”

“hand grenades have been thrown at police.” Since 2015 Sweden has indeed seen a sharp increase in grenade attacks

The number of so-called “no go zones,” where police have significant problems in tackling crime, have grown to over 50 such areas

Source
The president of Sweden's ambulance union is calling for ambulance workers to be equipped with body armor and helmets and other such "military-grade equipment" due to the extreme danger of entering migrant areas. These areas of heavy migrant populations are so dangerous that police have had to face attacks with hand grenades. There are over 50 of these no-go zones in Sweden where the danger is so great, the police themselves often don't enter.
Why? Why are the migrants attacking ambulances? There is no excuse for that.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Not the migrants, but nice turn around.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This is why we need the right to bear arms. In situations like these, the only way to defend ourselves is by holding a gun.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

What?

This doesn't happen then, I guess.. more anti-Trump rhetoric is it? Everyone still picking on the poor hippies from rosey hipster cloud land? Evil buggers, I swear. Why I know one, and he didn't throw a stone at me.

Don't quite get your point.

Unless you're referring to refugees or illegals of one sort or another... either way, this has been going on in Sweden for years now. Common theme? The perpetrators all speak Arabic.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

I have no idea what you're trying to say.
I haven't turned anything around. Migrants are and have been attacking police and ambulances. There are many migrant areas that have become very dangerous. Are you saying migrants have nothing to do with no-go zones and attacks on police and ambulances?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Did you read the source ?

Did you read the sub-editorials ?

Where is your attitude coming from ?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Did you watch the clip? Its the journalist that implies it, not Gordon.. Taken out of context..
but hey you live in Sweden right? You know Swedish also?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: tikbalang

I have no idea what you're trying to say.
I haven't turned anything around. Migrants are and have been attacking police and ambulances. There are many migrant areas that have become very dangerous. Are you saying migrants have nothing to do with no-go zones and attacks on police and ambulances?

Migrant areas, yes, the no-go zones are something called a million dollar program, ghettos.. Are the migrants causing the problem, no, its the second generation that created somewhat of a tribal community..

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I have relatives there. You obviously live there.

No data usage costs on android phone stop me watching most clips.

I recommend you read the source in the OP.

Say G'day to the Lundqvists for me !

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Borgity borgy borg. Boom.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Borgity borgy borg. Boom.

No no!! They will not assimilate..

now, tik, that was a turn around

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I recommend you read the source in the OP.

i did, Sweden had the same issues when they took in 50.000 Chilean immigrants during the Augusto Pinochet era.

Same thing every 20-25 years.. If it wasnt arabs, it was Balkans, Fins, Russians, Polish, Chileans, Somalis, Syrians, Vietnam.. I can make this list looooong, or ill make it short, most of you guys are Racists, thats it..

But hey, you live here ?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Where is "here " ? ATS ? No I don't.

Not everyone is from the USofA either.

Enjoy the rest of your day ...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Yeah, good response. Isn't it tragic the Swedes haven't learnt from past experience. Poor buggers. This is what happens when you're kind and generous.

Good dig mate. Keep it up.

my kindest regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Wow.

Not one of those videos is even remotely connected to the mobs who come out to attack ambulances, riot, burn cars etc. they are demonstrations with a big police presence to quell any problems.

But you keep thinking it's the same thing and the rest of the world is racist for not agreeing with you that mobs of immigrants from specific regions are doing this all over Europe and the rest of the world.

If I'm being called racist by and ignoramus, I'll accept that....

(ps, what does the last one have to do with anything, a bunch of neo-nazi thugs?)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Yeah, good response. Isn't it tragic the Swedes haven't learnt from past experience. Poor buggers. This is what happens when you're kind and generous.

Good dig mate. Keep it up.

my kindest regards,

bally

I was going to post something along those lines too, but he obviously doesn't get the difference between people demonstrating (wrong or right) and gangs of thugs targeting ambulances, out of no where...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Same people, same agenda, just different skin colors, flags, clothes and religion... Im saying that its easier to push your racist views when the group this time are Muslims..
you dont really care if i could show you how it looks in reality, you just want that " Muslim throwing a rock, so you can confirm you racist views "

In two decades a new kid, maybe this time from somewhere in Asia.. Oh wait, you already had that thing with ASian goons in the 40-60s in the US, hmmm...

Oh wait, its just racism isnt it?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I know you'd be familiar with the Aussie saying, "Come in spinner"

Sooner or later there will be a tragic fail.

best regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa,

Once again, no surprise, libtards are 100% wrong!!!!!!!

Muslims ARE a problem.

"Oh but the majority aren't"

In EVERY Muslim MAJORITY country on earth: homosexuality is illegal, woman are subjugated, non Muslims are subjugated, violence is the punishment for ALL crime.

It IS the majority of Muslims.

Sweden DOES have 'no-go' zones where the disgusting Muslims are chomping out like a blm activist.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, libtardation FAILS again!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You see, its the Racism...

Its not that hard to see..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join