It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish ambulance boss calls for protection in migrant ‘no go zones’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

What racism.? All I see is a group of people disobeying the law of their Country and subsequently being dealt with.

I like your feelings towards this.

bally

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

What racism.? All I see is a group of people disobeying the law of their Country and subsequently being dealt with.

I like your feelings towards this.

bally

I think, like ALL Libs , he thinks Islam is a race.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE ISLAMIC, Asians are Islamic, blacks are Islamic, and even SOME Arabic people are Islamic

Anti islamism is NOT racism

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yep. Slowly wind the reel. Every now and them jig the fine tip of the rod. If it doesn't work change the lure. Yep again. The fake bait is taken and reel the catch in.

Netted and dispatched quickly.

WTF! am I talking about? Stupid people can't help it. Come in spinner.

Wouldn't be surprised if this post gets deleted for "Off Topic" but you and I, as wallabies know, the grass is a good "pick" and I enjoy reeling in "grasses".

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Obvious FAKE NEWS! The anti rape wrist bands fixed everything. Sweden is as safe as ever.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

So you Are trying to convince me it's about Muslims for you?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Maybe you guys should clean up at home before you worry about Sweden, in case you missed it no go zones are popping up all over the U.S.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State

source

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

It seems as if you'd defend ISIS rather than being accused of being a racist with your way of thinking.

Oh and Muslim isn't a race, so being a racist isn't an option here, but nice try on that one.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Multiculturalism and open borders; the gifts that just keep on giving.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

How do you get from a pair of bear arms to guns?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Just for your edification ... Muslim is a religion ... not a race.

A very one eyed, intolerant religion but not a race.

Stop playing the racist card That is a losing hand.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: tikbalang

It seems as if you'd defend ISIS rather than being accused of being a racist with your way of thinking.

Oh and Muslim isn't a race, so being a racist isn't an option here, but nice try on that one.

No i want to point out people are full of s#, if someone was honest from the start, there wouldnt be an argument now would it?

Muslim is the escapegoat for racist prejudices, since it's about the religion and not the race. I'm pretty sure if you asked the same people how about a aAfrican dating your daughter, or an Arab, both are christians they would likely say;" F# no "

This whole trying to say I'm no racist bs is just disgusting, have some character at least

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here we go again...sigh

The word 'racism' is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist.'
- Thomas Sowell Philosopher & Economist

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

It is there ... man on the scene ... obvious true tales are obvious.

Some take up the challenge of flogging a dead horse due to previous silly statements.

The fizzle will come ...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

first responders need “special” military-grade equipment to withstand the dangers of the primarily migrant-populated areas

attacks from such groups “of up to 30 people” happen “about once a week,” forcing medical staff “to retreat and wait for the police.”

“hand grenades have been thrown at police.” Since 2015 Sweden has indeed seen a sharp increase in grenade attacks

The number of so-called “no go zones,” where police have significant problems in tackling crime, have grown to over 50 such areas

Source
The president of Sweden's ambulance union is calling for ambulance workers to be equipped with body armor and helmets and other such "military-grade equipment" due to the extreme danger of entering migrant areas. These areas of heavy migrant populations are so dangerous that police have had to face attacks with hand grenades. There are over 50 of these no-go zones in Sweden where the danger is so great, the police themselves often don't enter.
Why? Why are the migrants attacking ambulances? There is no excuse for that.
There are no 'no go zones' in Sweden. I really thought people got the point when Fox news apologized 97 times for their use of the word.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You do realise that this is standard issue govt. Response ... no ?

Ie: let's make the issue terminology !

That will keep the buggers busy whilst we rape and pillage !! Mwaahaahaaaha ... cough, cough ... hacking ...
edit on 2-3-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If the people on the ground call them no go zones, I have no choice but to agree with them, they are the ones living it daily. I agree with those on the ground not fox news or any other news

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

There are NO such thing as any OFFICIAL "No Go Zones" (except for military and some civil installations)!!

Do we (Sweden) have problem areas? Yes, we do. But so does most countries.
Could we do things better? Yes we could. But due to a major re-organization of the police and a shortage of cops ("boots on the ground") and a sudden willingness from, mostly forign, media to BLOW UP things, it looks worse than it really is.
Also this is NOTHING new and it's not a major issue, unless you hold ultra right wing/neo-nazi views.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Oh !

Where are all the "official " no go zones listed ?

Really ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join