It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions, Trumps new AG and Former Campaign Advisor, lied about his Russian contacts

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Wasn't this Russia embasador sitting with the Democrats during Trump's speech?

WTF is really going on here?

Perhaps it has a lot to do with the Uranium deals that Shillary and the Obama administration did with the Russians. Isn't it also possible that the CIA, which is working for the DNC, and this Russian ambassador set this whole thing up? One of the "so worrying conversations" that Flynn had with the Russians was to offer condolence for the death of the Russian ambassador. But was there anything that would really compromise Flynn? From what I read not really.

Yes, I forgot about the uranium, my God this world's leaders are so corrupt ,they don't want Trump, the outsider upsetting the apple cart.

Not to mention his new stand on human trafficking,

Hillary isn't potus. Back on topic.
edit on 3-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am not fully happy with his repeated "I don't recall" when asked if they discussed campaign issues or politics etc.

I think I have counted 5 "I don't recalls" so far..

And yet he recalled details like them discussing Sessions visit to Russia with a church group and that Kislyiac wasn't a believer but welcomed church goers to Russia.
Then forgets anything of an official "I'm on the Senate arms services committee" business nature.

He should have issued a written statement and not answered questions.
He hung himself with.
" I should have slowed down and said..." it spells out that what he said before was less than the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Then Trump solidifies it by saying "his answer could have been more accurate". Which leaves no doubt that the statement was a lie.

So the guy lies and he's supposed to be the top law enforcement officer . Well why not the president is the worst liar ever in the history of our country and sets the example. Trump also likes the "I don't recall" method of deception when questioned under oath.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

He thought he could make it go away or at least slow down with his recusal
Now with the addition of two more people on the trump team meeting with this same guy.
Jared Kushner had him over to trump tower! Sneaked him in the back door or something because it was at the height of the Russian hacking into the DNC investigation. The front lobby was a mass of cameras and reporters. So they sneaked him in somehow and trump didn't know about this? Didn't know that his son in law invited the top Russian diplomat up to the apartment for some trump wine and cheese??? He was totally oblivious to this? So then how on the ball could he be? His top cop is suffering early onset Alzheimer's and the pres is in a world of his own and doesn't even know what's going on in his own home.

Sigh...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

And trump never knew... okay.
Oh add Carter Page to the list.
He met with Kislyac during the RNC convention.
All these hidden meetings and it was nothing?
Even if innocent this just stinks to high heaven.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

And that's their way. Deny until confronted by the press.
Lie and hid and deny.
It sure has some poor optics if it's nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Forget it man. They still think "what difference does it make" was in regards to dead soldiers. You're banging your head against a wall trying to educate. They don't want the truth. They want ammo and blood.

This whole Russia thing is a raging snowball rolling down hill. And trump will blame it all on democrat sore losers. We planted the Russians.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well he could have.
He doesn't recall.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Then WHY LIE ABOUT IT???

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

The WHY LIE ABOUT IT?

This is not a duplicate post.
edit on 332017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The_Phantom

That was not Al Frankens question.
His question was if you learned that someone on the trump team was in contact with the Russians during the campaign what would you do?
His answer:
“I’m not aware of any of those activities, I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it."

So in answering the wrong question he offered up this lie because he did have communications. Twice and so did Mike Flynn and Jared Kushner and Roger Stone and Paul Manifort and Corey Lowendowski and the list goes on.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

She said she didn't meet him as a member of SASC. Anyway this is just deflection we all see that.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So then the meeting with Flynn and Kushner at trump tower that nobody knew about til yesterday was what? Business as usual?
Why did they meet? Why did they lie? What is Russia getting?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He was stumping all last summer. That's the point you're missing. He was a trump surrogate he was an active member of the campaign from the very beginning.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Sessions wasn't a celebrity surrogate he was an actual political advisor.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Trump cheerleaders don't want to see the myriad connections, such as this:

USA Today is reporting that Carter Page and J.D. Gordon, a Trump campaign national security advisor met with Russian Ambassador Kislyak while in Cleveland at the Republican National Convention.

It's unknown what the Trump campaign officials who spoke with the ambassador – J.D. Gordon and Carter Page – discussed with him. Those who took part in the events in Cleveland said it is not unusual for presidential campaign teams to interact with diplomats. However, the newly-revealed communications further contradict months of repeated denials by Trump officials that his campaign had contact with officials representing the Russian government.

JIm Acosta of CNN furthers the reporting in this video. link

J.D. Gordon admits to being a part of the group responsible for the only change the Trump campaign made to the Republican party platform, which removed the language about providing lethal arms to the Ukrainians to fight against pro-Russian rebels.

Gordon stated this was a position Trump had held as early as March 2016.

Considering that Trump has moved many of Putin's his people into top administration positions, this quote I read yesterday seems relevent.

We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.
--NIkita Khrushchev

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And the meeting in secret at trump tower? What was that? Tea and crumpets?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Alright this thread is about sessions not Hillary. You've trolled the forum for a full page now.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Remember Trump's 1st foreign policy speech back on April 27, 2016 at the Mayflower hotel?

Notably, he declared that “we are not bound to be adversaries” with either Russia or China. Relations with the two great powers should be “based on shared interests.” Trump noted that one of those shared interests is fighting terrorism; Russia, he said, “has seen the horror of Islamic terrorism.” The idea that the United States and Russia actually have some common interests must have cheered the Russian ambassador, Sergei Kislyak, who was watching from the front row.

the Nation

source

The article also suggests the speech was written by Richart Burt, who incidently is a lobbyist for Gazprom pipeline company.

...And Rex Tillerson has every reason for the sanctions imposed over Russia's 'annexation' of Crimea to be lifted. Read on

This is all a long-con by the Don to enrich his buddies and his family.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lies of omission.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

It's looking like it.
If it's all so innocent then why all the secret meetings and lying about it?
I mean the optics couldn't be worse.
Without tax returns we have no idea how trump might profit from this.
It all ties in.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join