It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions, Trumps new AG and Former Campaign Advisor, lied about his Russian contacts

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary never lied under oath. Find it show me. Never happened.

edit on 2-3-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Indigo5

He needs to resign. If Flynn had to go, so does Sessions. I won't EVER trust him, and neither should anyone else.
He. Lied. Under. Oath.

An Optimist would say...score one for ethics!
A Pessimist would say...this now confirms that they have Comey fully in their pocket.

An independent counsel would do a great deal to make this more transparent and less partisan.

Independent counsel would have done wonder in the last administration as well... little to no chance then, little to no chance now...

As stated many times same stuff new faces.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

One would think that when memories get that shaky it's time to retire. Not be the top law enforcement officer in the land.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Is that a video of her lying under oath?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

I am suggesting both Trump and Sessions (and others) "best interest" are tied to their own "self-interest"..
If that self interest benefits from Russian assistance..that is fine.

Trump has been clear that he sees little difference between Russia and the US in the ways that matter to him and admires Putin as a strong-man dictator. It isn't Russian interests vs. US Interests to Trump. It is Trump's interests vs. Everyone else's and that leaves plenty of room for assists from Russia.

I disagree, neither "needs" Russia and Sessions has not said a good thing about Russia in 30 years, but in his new role he will need to work with them since Russia is a big player in the world. I do think that Obama/Hillary/NWO was going the direction of a World War with Russia, all cold war like... That is not what would be good for anyone but maybe the NWO, and is not what Trump wants to see happen too, how about you? Do you agree with Trump on this one thing...hehe

Trump said..."He 'respects' Vladimir Putin even though he's 'a killer'" There is a world of difference between "respect" and "admires"....big spin there...

Have you ever thought that Trump's interest is America first... lol

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Is that a video of her lying under oath?

You tell me.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Fake news.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So much time and resources being wasted on this ridiculous Sessions non-scandal.

Here is a real Russia related scandal where a full-blown investigation should be initiated.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I didn't watch it. But ok. I'm going to assume no it's not. How does that play in Peoria?
So when you're ready to prove she lied under oath let me know .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So Flynn lied about contact with Russia, Trump lied about having a relationship with Russia, and now its out that Sessions lied about having contact with Russia.

Yeah, nothing to see here. /sarcasm

How can anyone deny how bad this smells?

Because the denial of sheep following with blind faith cannot be overcome with facts and logic. There will always be an excuse. Or failing that they'll deflect to podesta and pizza. It's utterly tragic to see so many people desperately trying to patch up the titanic with bandages. It's almost amusing.

If this was the other way round and it was a dem potus they'd be going utterly insane. That's ATS for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Lord...How much ice is beneath the water on this beast..

Breaking...remember how Flynn said he just called Kislyak to wish him a Merry Xmas..Maybe twice ...yada..yada....And Trump knew nothing about it? Flynn was rogue?

Well it's now coming out Kushner and Flynn had a sit-down meeting with Kislyak...at Trump tower in NYC...In December..

Kushner and Flynn Met With Russian Envoy in December, White House Says

When first asked in January about Mr. Flynn’s contacts with Mr. Kislyak, the White House said that there had been only a text message and phone call between the men at the end of December, and that both came before the United States imposed sanctions. That was quickly contradicted by news reports.

Mr. Flynn’s story then began changing, and the White House eventually acknowledged the two men had discussed the sanctions and how the two countries could move past the acrimony once Mr. Trump was in office.

The New Yorker reported this week that Mr. Kushner had met with Mr. Kislyak at Trump Tower in December. Hope Hicks, a White House spokeswoman, confirmed on Thursday that Mr. Flynn was also at the meeting in response to questions from a New York Times reporter.

www.nytimes.com...
www.newyorker.com...

What is AGAIN an issue here is that the WH denied it UNTIL the New Yorker reported it. And Kushner was present.

edit on 2-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm sure it has been said here many times. I didn't take the time to browse 20+ pages. Sessions didn't lie, didn't say an un-truth and didn't even play games with his wording. He stated that he didn't speak with Russia about the campaign. There is no proof and not even a rumor that he has.

Facts have a way of biting people in the ass. Like Pelosi...who called Sessions a liar and accused him of perjury. That is a lie or simply an ancient, brain-dead bitch spouting bs about other people that she doesn't agree with. Her comment and accusation is in fact a lie.

Maybe it is time for the old, stupid bitch to be put down. Or fired.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS, commonly pronounced "sifius") is an inter-agency committee of the United States Government that reviews the national security implications of foreign investments in U.S. companies or operations. Chaired by the United States Secretary of the Treasury, CFIUS includes representatives from 16 U.S. departments and agencies, including the Defense, State and Commerce departments, as well as (most recently) the Department of Homeland Security.

The State Department is one of 16.

Hillary Clinton did not "sell uranium to the Russians."

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
So much time and resources being wasted on this ridiculous Sessions non-scandal.

Here is a real Russia related scandal where a full-blown investigation should be initiated.

You mean this?

Donald Trump repeats his Mostly False claim about Hillary Clinton, Russia and uranium
www.politifact.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I'm sure it has been said here many times. I didn't take the time to browse 20+ pages. Sessions didn't lie, didn't say an un-truth and didn't even play games with his wording. He stated that he didn't speak with Russia about the campaign. There is no proof and not even a rumor that he has.

Facts have a way of biting people in the ass. Like Pelosi...who called Sessions a liar and accused him of perjury. That is a lie or simply an ancient, brain-dead bitch spouting bs about other people that she doesn't agree with. Her comment and accusation is in fact a lie.

Maybe it is time for the old, stupid bitch to be put down. Or fired.

Ironic username of the day goes to...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Not to mention that, if we were to follow the normal logic of those who support Trump's contacts with Russia ... the Russians are our friends, why would we want to have them as enemies ... so if Clinton did sell uranium to them (which she didn't) they should be praising that action instead of crying about it ...

... but wait, that would require logical consistency, wouldn't it?

NM.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just wild that Flynn didn't resign until the press exposed him lying to everyone...And Sessions didn't recuse himself until the press exposed his perjury...

This is real news vs. fake WH.

And now...Kushner and Flynn MET WITH Kisylak..not text messages and not just Flynn...In Dec....In Trump Tower...I want to hear Donald say again he knew nothing about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I WANT TO SEE THE TAX RETURNS!!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
well if sessions doesnt know what to do now, that he lied...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I'll take the small bite of his recusal...

But having just finished watching the full press briefer..He looked more and more like he was trying to throw the press a bone with his recusal in hopes it would go away...Lot's of "I don't recall" in Q&A..

He might trust Comey to keep him safe while he recuses himself...Let's see where it goes..

What other choice do we have?

I went out of my way today to find reasons to feel more optimistic....
and then this. And so, even the tiniest bubble of relief popped.

Call me supersensitive, I don't care. I'm probably on the farking spectrum somewhere. But I'm tellin' ya ---- four years of "give them a chance!" is not going to keep my interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join