It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney's first 'exclusively gay moment' hits screens in Beauty and the Beast

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Soon enough, plan is full go

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Soon enough, plan is full go

Obviously. I'm feeling fiercer by the day.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just wait until the Glitter Bombs start dropping

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Anyone know how many kids have caught the gay so far, or is it too early to tell yet?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: queenofswords
Well, it IS a remake. In today's climate, this should not surprise anyone. Parents that don't want their children exposed to this sort of thing early on before a certain age, should be aware that remakes of these wonderful older tales are going to be "adjusted". Just be aware before you take your small children.

any parent that has to be aware or be worried about those type things I would say has much more than disney movies to be worried about

You're probably not a parent then. (I know...you have neices and nephews...lol) Conscientious parents monitor what their small children are exposed to whether it is straight or gay innuendo. It is called 'age appropriate' awareness. There will be an age when it will be appropriate to discuss this with them, and then they will have the knowledge and understanding to avoid confusion when they see it.
You do know that lots of kids have friends whose parents are same-sex couples, right? They may already be waaay ahead of you. And wondering what all the fuss is about.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Anyone know how many kids have caught the gay so far, or is it too early to tell yet?

I don't know about "catching the gay," but I sure did take it in the seat on the price of concessions the last time I took my kids to a movie.
Needless to say, I won't be repeating that experience anytime soon.

Seriously, after some time to ruminate on this present flap, I have to wonder if Cinemark encourages frequent controversies to be put in Hollywood features to give moviegoers a distraction in hopes they won't notice a large popcorn costs $12 and a Coke is $5.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's aways been expensive in OZ, Way cheaper in the US that is just catching up now on5 5000% markups

Each time my old dad took us to the movies (the greatest treats) as kids he would grumble that he had to take a 2nd mortgage out on the house to pay for the popcorn an drinks.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I went to see it with my wife yesterday.
It was good. I had never seen Beauty and the Beast before, and I would not have thought anything about the gay aspect if I wouldn't have read about it here.

A little ado about nothing.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
so funny that idiots are NOT taking their kids to see it bc there is a "gay character" in it, lofl

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

lfofl

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just watched this movie. It was hard to notice LeFou being gay but still...bigots...do not watch this movie or you will get seriously triggered and butthurt. There is a tranny and multiple bi-racial couples.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join