It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: faint1993
a reply to: xuenchen

Good thing Trump won Ohio by more than 82 votes!

I kid, this is actually rather alarming and absolutely must be prevented in future elections.

But it does still kind of disprove Trump's claims that millions of people voted illegally, huh?

Not actually...see in california they would Lie about this. their whole government is in on it there. only a non californian could investigate it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That was insightful and must have taken quite a while to come up with. You should be careful not to put too much effort into single responses. We wouldn't want you to burn yourself out prematurely.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: faint1993

So Ohio and Cali have the same ratio of citizens to non citizens?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Snarl

Ok so where are those figures showing twenty five percent of California's population is illegal. AND the stats showing that they voted illegally.
Your opinion doesn't count here just real time figures.

Don't you think that if three to five million illegal votes could be proven that trump would have already put it out? Why hasn't he? Because there is no proof that's why.

To quote a famous Witch [with Flying Monkey insiders on the DNC]: "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"
Thank the Founders for the Electoral College.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

82 illegal votes found. 2,999,918 votes more to find. You guys are off to a roll here. Though I'm enjoying how this pitifully low number of illegal votes somehow represents confirmation of Trump's claim of widespread voter fraud.

Also, this link doesn't make a correlation between these votes and the voters being illegal immigrants.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good bust. One illegal vote is too many. Hopefully Ohio gets a strict voter ID law like the one Michigan passed last year after the election.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

Now you know how Clinton 'won' the popular vote.

Ohio,California,and elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

with 82 votes cast? Where are the other 2.999 million votes?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

California.

Where Clinton got more votes than Obama did.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

82 illegal votes found. 2,999,918 votes more to find. You guys are off to a roll here. Though I'm enjoying how this pitifully low number of illegal votes somehow represents confirmation of Trump's claim of widespread voter fraud.

Also, this link doesn't make a correlation between these votes and the voters being illegal immigrants.

Keep in mind that Ohio has voter ID laws. You must have a state ID in order to vote, as well as a couple checks during the registration process. If illegals are getting through with state ID's, doesn't that call into question the entire concept of using ID laws to stop fradulent votes?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

California.

Where Clinton got more votes than Obama did.

I'm not entirely sure you know how numbers and percentages work if you think that 82 illegal votes in Ohio implicate California to make up the remaining 2.999 million votes needed. If anything it paints a picture that CA has a statistically insignificant number of illegal votes as well. Probably more than Ohio, but not anything that would tip the election.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Keep in mind that Ohio has voter ID laws. You must have a state ID in order to vote, as well as a couple checks during the registration process. If illegals are getting through with state ID's, doesn't that call into question the entire concept of using ID laws to stop fradulent votes?

Lol. Good point. That is a point that is being swept under the rug currently.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AHman
Good bust. One illegal vote is too many. Hopefully Ohio gets a strict voter ID law like the one Michigan passed last year after the election.

They already have one. It's among the 10 strictest ID laws in the US.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

If anything it paints a picture that CA has a statistically insignificant number of illegal votes as well

Statistically insignificant eh.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

That 900,000 votes right there.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Those numbers mean nothing to me and don't prove anything for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Kharron

Ok, so now we can put this behind us and admit that Trump was full of poop, right?

Multiply that 80 by 50 states and you get 4000 people. He claimed 4,000,000 correct? He's off by a 1000 times, which is pretty damn far from truth.

But let's say it's 10,000 illegals and he's off by 400 times... that's still pretty full of poop.

Thanks for this info, I always knew he was full of it.

Are you serious?

You think your naive extrapolation is a scientifically viable method for ascertaining nation-wide voter fraud?

Get real. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Prove it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So in other words, voter fraud is so miniscule, that it's ridiculous if not downright stupid to waste a bunch of time and energy on it.

The Republicans are only interested in it for scapegoating people and taking away voting rights from as many people as possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So 5,235,169 voted in Ohio, 82 of those improperly voted for a total of .0015% of all votes cast. Looks like the system is working pretty good and this is not even worth paying attention to.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

I put all bogus information and got to the print your VOTER REGISTRATION FORM which i could then send to the voting precinct where it is KNOWN that verification is lax if it occurs at ALL.

Yeah, and then what did you do?

So, the RTV documented procedure is a bit different between California and Arizona. Arizona has its own web page so RTV doesn't need to do one for it. Big deal. But I am sure you noticed that the ID verification requirements are exactly the same. They check you with the state DMV and/or the Social Security Administration. If they have questions about your application, they will contact you for the answers.

OK, we are looking at the image you posted, with the 'Print the Form' button. Before you got there, on the previous page, the one where it asked for your California ID - driver's license for example - did you put in a valid California DL number? And oh yeah, did you check the "I'm a Citizen" box too?

What do you think that they ask for that number for? There are other options of course. When you click on the print the form button on the screen image you posted, you get a new web page containing the form with the generic information from the opening web page form. The registration form page has a link to the instructions for filling out the form which are customized for the state you are registering in. For California the instructions read, in part:

Box 6 -- ID Number

You must provide your California driver license number or state identification card number. If you do not have either of those, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you do not have a CA driver license or identification card number or a Social Security number, you will be assigned a unique identification number and you may be required to show identification the first time you vote.

So here's what they do with that DL number. They check with the State DMV to compare the information you provided and especially the signatures.

Did you read the instructions on the form and follow them correctly? So you print off the form, and you sign it and you send it in. Don't forget that by signing the form, you are swearing to the truthfulness of the information on it. Don't forget, when it comes time to vote, if its your first time to vote, you will likely have to provide valid ID on polling day.

So tell us, how did your attempt at voter fraud work for you? Did you get your voter card? No you say? Your fraudulent attempt didn't pass the ID validation filters? Hey Cool, it worked perfectly! Thank you for playing.

Now you may feel that that procedure is easy to get around, even though you failed, but that is your problem. Your false claim that the procedure does not require any ID to successfully get registered to vote indicates to me that you have never gone through the process yourself. If you had, you would know how it works.

I ask you, if someone like you, who is so concerned about the validity of the voter registration system, couldn't be bothered to actually register to vote even though you are (presumably) eligible what possible motivation do you think an undocumented migrant would have to expose him or herself to the system?

This is a big question you have to ask yourself: why would an undocumented migrant expose themselves in this way? I mean really: WHY? If you had a kilo of coc aine strapped to your waist, would you be blowing cigarette smoke into some Cops eyes? Really?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join