It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Secretary of State in Ohio has announced an investigation uncovered some odd voter quirks.

Looks like they found a bunch of non-Citizens registered to vote.

And some even voted !!!

Possible prosecutions coming !!

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced an investigation has uncovered that hundreds of non-US citizens are registered to vote in the state, and dozens of them voted illegally.

According to a release from Husted, 385 people who are not citizens of the United States are registered to vote in Ohio. Out of those, 82 voted in at least one election in the last year.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Prosecute these people and put them in jail.

We need to make an example of them.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Good thing Trump won Ohio by more than 82 votes!

I kid, this is actually rather alarming and absolutely must be prevented in future elections.

But it does still kind of disprove Trump's claims that millions of people voted illegally, huh?

edit on 27-2-2017 by faint1993 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Glad you posted this, its been on rhe local news quite a bit, not surprisingly, not a peep on national news that Ive caught.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: faint1993

How does it prove that? It actually gives steam to the notion considering the higher populations of illegals in far higher population containing states on either coast.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There is no voter fraud... It's another Trump lie no matter how much evidence there is. CNN said so.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: faint1993

Good thing Trump won Ohio by more than 82 votes!

I kid, this is actually rather alarming and absolutely must be prevented in future elections.

But it does still kind of disprove Trump's claims that millions of people voted illegally, huh?

The only thing it proves is that there are illegals registered and voting.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

According to a release from Husted, 385 people who are not citizens of the United States are registered to vote in Ohio. Out of those, 82 voted in at least one election in the last year.

So ... let's see. 385 registered - 82 voted ... about 20%.

Wonder what the number of 'registered to vote' illegals in California total up to be? You know they register 'em right up when they get that driver's license. You know they do it because no one has ever gotten on TV and stated ... very clearly and simply ... that it _doesn't_ happen (you know, like the governor). I bet illegals in Cali were also a lot more like to vote in a liberal state too.

I consider this thread a total vindication of Trump's assertions that the Dems tried to steal the election through voter fraud.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

How does it prove that? It actually gives steam to the notion considering the higher populations of illegals in far higher population containing states on either coast.

Come on. 82? Ohio has a population of a generous 12 million. California enjoys a population of 38 million. Assuming nationwide results of similar investigations, which I don't think is too barbaric to assume would be the case, then California would have 260 illegal votes.

Then assume every single state in this great country has the same population, and we still only find merely 13,000 illegal votes. Trump said millions. Statistics (albeit, exaggerated ones) suggest it was probably not millions.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Never said the democrats didn't try to steal the election.

Said it probably wasn't millions.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

state's control their voting laws, they are not the same. Your train of logic stops right there.
edit on 27-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

Never said the democrats didn't try to steal the election.

Said it probably wasn't millions.

Less than 1% of the population of Ohio is illegal. California _acknowledges_ a huge percent of their population is illegal (more than 7% back in 2011) ... and I stress ... what they willingly acknowledge. And that was 7 years ago. Illegals have been pouring across the border since and there were no efforts to send them back. You're probably looking at an honest 20 to 25 percent of the population being illegal.

There's your millions of votes. Read it and weep.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

state's control their voting laws, they are not the same. Your train of logic stops right there.

Alright, fair enough. You win.

Forgot Trump's worshippers do not allow criticisms. And on a public message board, where they cannot block such criticism, they must scrutinize each criticism to the degree of absurdity in order to discredit them immediately and avoid the possibility of someone reading them and believing that Trump is anything less than an A+ president.

I was just cracking a joke at the POTUS. Relax, guys.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

believing that Trump is anything less than an A+ president.

I believe Trump is a Democrat. Did I _ever_ say he was gonna be a Great President (A+)? LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here's an image from OP link:

It's a serious offense and it shows there have been problems for at least the last few years. I wonder why the denial of illegal voting by the Dems.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ok, so now we can put this behind us and admit that Trump was full of poop, right?

Multiply that 80 by 50 states and you get 4000 people. He claimed 4,000,000 correct? He's off by a 1000 times, which is pretty damn far from truth.

But let's say it's 10,000 illegals and he's off by 400 times... that's still pretty full of poop.

Thanks for this info, I always knew he was full of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Who ever said he isn't any less than A+ ?

You need to climb outside of your bubble and interact with the real world more.
edit on 27-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Ok, so now we can put this behind us and admit that Trump was full of poop, right?

Multiply that 80 by 50 states and you get 4000 people. He claimed 4,000,000 correct? He's off by a 1000 times, which is pretty damn far from truth.

But let's say it's 10,000 illegals and he's off by 400 times... that's still pretty full of poop.

Thanks for this info, I always knew he was full of it.

Are you serious?

You think your naive extrapolation is a scientifically viable method for ascertaining nation-wide voter fraud?

Get real. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join