It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa
It would seem that there are a lot of people in California with fake ID that could perhaps register and vote quite easily?

"…I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation."

California Senate Leader Admits: "Half Of My Family" In Country Illegally With "False Social Security Cards"
edit on 1-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: xuenchen

Prosecute these people and deport them.

We need to make an example of them.

fixed it for you

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Heard this here. More like 800+.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

We had a good deal of Mexican workers around here about 10 years ago. A friend of mine running around with some of them saw the ID factory.....500 will get you one. They had what looked like real OHIO blank forms ect.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They've (illegals) have been flooding the States now for decades.

It's of little surprise they're just starting to notice the problems that go along with Illegal Immigrants and the cost tax payers are forking out for them.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Kharron

What is an acceptable margin of error for you? That he's off by 3.9 million people? 3.5 million? 3 million?

At which point will you accept that he wasn't even close and that as always he just says random stuff and people somehow cling to it and rationalize for him?

How about we wait until there's a nation-wide federal investigation into the issue before we start projecting our own emotional shortcomings into the political rhetoric, aye?

As you said, there has not been an investigation yet so Trump was just making up numbers. Well, that isn't quite the case - he got his numbers from Info Wars. Info Wars got the number from a guy who refuses to reveal his methodology or data.
edit on 02amThu, 02 Mar 2017 01:52:28 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

It would seem that there are a lot of people in California with fake ID that could perhaps register and vote quite easily?

Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of 16 and 17 year olds who have fake ID too. So what?

The question remains: why would undocumented immigrants, with fake ID, expose themselves and their fake ID to official scrutiny? In what universe does it make sense that in a state where Clinton is going to win by 2,000,000 votes an undocumented immigrant thinks it would be a good idea for her to win by 2,000,012 votes and would risk exposure and deportation to accomplish it?

Please get real.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Ok, so now we can put this behind us and admit that Trump was full of poop, right?

Multiply that 80 by 50 states and you get 4000 people. He claimed 4,000,000 correct? He's off by a 1000 times, which is pretty damn far from truth.

But let's say it's 10,000 illegals and he's off by 400 times... that's still pretty full of poop.

Thanks for this info, I always knew he was full of it.

Not quite...but we can now put the left's lie that there is no voter fraud! First...this proves the Democrats wrong! It is a 100% fact that there is voter fraud executed by illegals. This needs investigation of those illegals to see who told them they could sign-up to vote. I have a guess.

Maybe Trump was off on the number...the left lied about a true/false fact. But they always knew it. They perpetuated it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of 16 and 17 year olds who have fake ID too. So what?

The question remains: why would undocumented immigrants, with fake ID, expose themselves and their fake ID to official scrutiny? In what universe does it make sense that in a state where Clinton is going to win by 2,000,000 votes an undocumented immigrant thinks it would be a good idea for her to win by 2,000,012 votes and would risk exposure and deportation to accomplish it?

Please get real.

Good point! Investigate their bank accounts for deposits from Soros.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join