It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalous Moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Pro tip

Could you have found a lower resolution photograph?

JAXA Call 800 x 400 HD, go figure.

edit on 25-2-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
Aristarchus Crater

Crater?

Alien power plant?

Here also is a different view of Aristarchus crater, taken by Lunar Orbiter 4 in 1967:

Click on the link below to see the fully uncropped frame:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Grabbed from the apollo 11 orbital image.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
In fact, here it is again with more of the frame in it (original frame is too large to upload to ATS):

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Point a telescope at it and see if it looks the same?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

I have, with my 5.5 inch reflector, several times. Looks pretty much like the images I've posted.

Been some others on here too that have done this. Didn't see anything strange.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Humboldt Crater:

Image rotated 90 degrees to the right, and rescaled by me.

Link to original image:

AS15-M-2513

Taken by Apollo 15. If you look close, you can see the spacecrafts antenna boom in the picture.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Its all about spacecraft orientation when the picture was taken, taken downwind and away from the towers etc. How do you explain the glass domes that are on stalks and the hexagonal platforms and the holes in the top etc?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Obsfascated and greyed out to hide the reality of what the moon is.

footage.framepool.com...'s-surface-apollo-11-mission-to-the-moon

Add some contrast and reduce the brightness and the detail comes back.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'd say you have an over active imagination.

1) There's no wind on the moon.

2) I do not see any towers or domes (glass or otherwise).

In fact, in my years here at ATS (and my much, much longer decades of personally observing the moon and taking images myself) I've yet to see any type of artificial structures on the moon, other than the Apollo landings.

I see mountains and mountain ranges, collapsed lava tubes and cracks, craters, craters and many more craters. Cliffs and cliff faces.

As again: if anyone has to use a photoshop program to "enhance" an image to make something appear, all they've really done is destroyed the original data for the image, and actually changed the image so much that they've made something appear that's an artifact all right: An artifact of photoshopping.

If there is something there to be seen, it will be seen. If you have to use photoshop to make it seen, then there's a problem.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.gigapan.com...

gigapan.com...

I like the fact you can make the images bigger without loosing definition.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You can pretend it isnt there all you like mate I dont mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Re downwind means pointing away from.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Or, put another way, you can pretend there's stuff there all you like.

It's one of the reasons your thread was moved to this forum. That way you can speculate all you want.

Friendly advice though: Don't repost your YouTube videos. We have a rule here about that, you have to be a member for a certain amount of time before we allow it.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

I'd say you have an over active imagination.

1) There's no wind on the moon.

2) I do not see any towers or domes (glass or otherwise).

In fact, in my years here at ATS (and my much, much longer decades of personally observing the moon and taking images myself) I've yet to see any type of artificial structures on the moon, other than the Apollo landings.

I see mountains and mountain ranges, collapsed lava tubes and cracks, craters, craters and many more craters. Cliffs and cliff faces.

As again: if anyone has to use a photoshop program to "enhance" an image to make something appear, all they've really done is destroyed the original data for the image, and actually changed the image so much that they've made something appear that's an artifact all right: An artifact of photoshopping.

If there is something there to be seen, it will be seen. If you have to use photoshop to make it seen, then there's a problem.

Believe what you like, you are wrong but it really does not matter, I cant unlearn the knowledge I have gained. I'm stuck with the idea that the ptb have kept the truth hidden that we are not alone in the universe. I'm not here to convince people I'm just bringing what I have found to the table and from all that I can see the moon has structures, mushroom shaped buildings glass domes and towers, who built them god only knows, but they are there and nothing you or anyone else will ever be able to convince me otherwise.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I know I am new so I might make a couple of mistakes here and there as I learn I'm sure things will improve.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

They'll only improve if you actually discuss and debate.

Posting a picture and saying "It's has to be this and nothing anyone can say will ever convince me otherwise" when there are many, many, many times a thousand members on here that may have a difference of opinion about it will be rather rough.

Keep that in mind while posting: not everyone is going to agree with your opinion on something.

Have a nice night, it's my bed time.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I know, we are all different and my opinion is only that in the end just an opinion but the question surely must be why have I been convinced we have been lied to? Because we found out a million years too soon the moon aint a moon its an alien space station.

Have a nice night too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join