It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalous Moon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

A lot of folks simply refuse to acknowledge anything beyond what society and the status quo have conditioned them to acknowledge. The eyes will see but the brain will filter it out. Mental censoring takes place quite commonly here with these topics. No amount of convincing by others will change it.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thats OK

I'd be slightly purplexed if people didnt question it and took it on my say so.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

A lot of folks simply refuse to acknowledge anything beyond what society and the status quo have conditioned them to acknowledge. The eyes will see but the brain will filter it out. Mental censoring takes place quite commonly here with these topics. No amount of convincing by others will change it.

On the other hand, as a yoot, I was reading a book about pictures of the Moon, and the text advised me to rotate the picture 180 degrees, and all the craters would suddenly look like domes. They did.

The point being made was, it's easy for your eyes to see craters as domes, the cues that cause this are subtle, and you have to look with better eyes if you're doing photoanalysis.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

On the other hand, as a yoot, I was reading a book about pictures of the Moon, and the text advised me to rotate the picture 180 degrees, and all the craters would suddenly look like domes. They did.

The point being made was, it's easy for your eyes to see craters as domes, the cues that cause this are subtle, and you have to look with better eyes if you're doing photoanalysis.

Indeed, I have seen a ton of those images as well. In my opinion a person has to really practice studying lunar images to be able to identify what is being seen and not being seen.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I looked at all the images you posted, and all that is shown are natural features, ie craters and crater rims.

I am basing my opinion on several years of experience on various cartographic and imagery analysis projects for NASA during the Apollo Lunar Landing Missions. Certainly no domes, 'damaged' or otherwise are in your examples. Our agency had the advantage of fresh imagery in these areas under our high powered optical instruments, aided by ephemeris data, and image strips in stereo pairs for a 3-D view for feature analysis and mapping - no domes.

No offense, but I think you have a case of Moon pareidolia; it happens.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Lunarcartographer

Did you throw ink on this image or was it one of your mates?

I cleaned it up.....

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
edit on 26-2-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Show us some pictures of OZ instead, mate

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

I tried clicking my heels together but it wont go away.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

yes exactly, you made me think of this>

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

double post.........
edit on 26-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

edit on 26-2-2017 by lunarrover because: .

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This image is amazing

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
A great example of what they do to ruin images, post low res overexposed rubbish.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I, too have changed my perspective on the moon. There is a lot of very interesting material out there regarding our little satellite of late...seems that a lot of people are starting to look at the moon more and more. Even more interesting is the quickness with which certain people seem intent on shooting such conversations down...one reason why I stressed that you need to streamline your thread material. It's harder to refute what is blatantly there when it is presented concisely and coherently.

Every time I see images like these, I wonder if the structures are ours or if they're modern by our standards, or if they're ancient. I wonder if they are still occupied, what they are used for. Some of them look so familiar...the domes, the flower-petal structures; they resemble things that we are visually familiar with, so they're easily spotted. Interesting that the enhanced images were the ones most heavily blurred originally, and also the ones with the most familiar-looking structures. Don't you think?

Sometimes, when people attempt to hide something, they inadvertently call more attention to it instead. In my experience that is often because they go overboard being defensive or dismissive and derisive about it if questioned. Kind of like what happens here and elsewhere on the internet when the subject of moon anomalies is broached. So. What do you think the structures are?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I dont know what the structures are, how can I? However it is what they represent which has had a more profound affect on me. There is no doubt that our solar system has been visited by beings millions of years in advance to us.

I get what you are saying about presentation of the material, it is difficult but I like to think I have th basics covered in terms of trying to be coherant etc. I am aware that there are those better at posting than I am however I wear my heart on my sleve and this is such an amazing subject I cant leave it alone.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join