It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalous Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nice, and there seems to be a flower with 4 pedals at the saucer's 1 oclock-ish.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry luv.

I will help you as much as I can but first I will post my evidence then we will talk about each anomalie but there are hundreds of them.

Unless you're planning on uploading each image again with the anomalies marked or enlarged in some way, discussion is not going to happen, because people cannot identify what it is you are referring to in the images as you are posting them. That is why everyone is asking you to post your images correctly rather than post a slew of images where only you personally know what we're supposed to be looking at.

These folks are trying to help you by encouraging you to give additional info on each image. You really should listen to what they're telling you...I can see what you're referring to, but not everyone can, so help them out and circle/mark/enlarge each one with the specific area you are seeing the structures on. Otherwise, your thread will go absolutely nowhere. There are gobs of anomalies; too many to cover in one thread...pick a few, point them out concisely, and then let's discuss it.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

yep some verbiage would help the thread

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ok sorry, I get really exited when I get going I'll slow it down now and post a single image and we will do exactly as you suggest.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Whoa I missed that earlier
It does look like a flower shaped structure, and has an enclosure around it. Looking further a few things have enclosures like fencing around them. Some other geometrically shaped buildings in the image too. These images are the best ones I have seen in years. I bet someone somewhere is fuming over them being found and spread online again when they thought they had cleaned them away.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've got some moon stories for you, which include localized interdimensional travel. First I remember a face on the moon. That design changed progressively for me. The tilt maybe changed or something. And one night driving I saw the moon approach earth quickly. And when I turned a corner, it stopped and returned. I do have schizophrenia, and this disease can causes hallucinations. But I saw it, it scared the F out of me.
edit on 25-2-2017 by anotherside because: Edit

edit on 25-2-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This thread needs a reboot

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

I do appreciate the work you put in and will hang with you.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
First off I know it wont be easy because of the ramifications and history etc however, research has lead me to believe that the moon is populated by aliens and NASA first discovered this during the space and moon races of the :1960's. There is a lot of evidence which shows the moon to be different to what the public have been told is up there. Basically a nothing to see here desolate wasteland but that could not be further from the truth.

I started looking at NASA images after watching a documentary about aliens on the moon etc and found lots of evidence which has convinced me that it is true, the place is crawling with aliens. This is being hidden from the general public because of obvious reasons. It is scary but then again if creatures can populate a moon orbiting earth then if they we to do anything nasty they would probably have done it by now, well thats what I keep telling myself. There is just no way of knowing.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Luna, this is one of the most frustrating threads ever. How about you share some info on each "anomaly" you're seeing in each photo???? Right now it's a slew of images, where I see no anomalies, and you've given ZERO clues on what to look for. Those are minutes I'll never get back.

The images themselves should grab an interest in those who are interested enough to check them out. Just view them and zoom in and study them for awhile, which is what you have to do to become accustomed to really looking with a purpose. If people refuse to even do the basics then it probably isn't a subject they should spend time doing. Most of these images, if not all of them have anomalies all over the place. Some are quite glaringly visible and many more are more subtle but will begin to stand out when you get used to looking hard and seriously at them. Just having access to these is a huge gift by itself without the OP needing to do everything. That would be like you having your neighbor over for dinner and tell him/her they need to go buy all the groceries for it too and even cook it as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If I stare at my ceiling long enough I can see all sorts of things.

Maybe they should give a starting point with the images.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Actually, a serious researcher will provide the catalog nomenclature of each image, so it can be located on moon itself (IE Lat and Long coordinates).

This allows for other images of the same area to be research to see if they contain the same "areas of interest" or not.

This will also allow people to use such things as the LROC maps to really zoom into the area and look at it in more detail.

Especially when one takes into consideration things like: digital scanning artifacts, film developing issues and camera artifacts.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

The problem for me is I have a working class background and I work as a cleaner you are asking to much of me but I can provide source info like frame numbers but it is really hard because I embarrisingly have a weak academic background.

Sorry but I will try my best to show people where they can get the material for themselves if they so wish.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
edit on 25-2-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover
LROC shoul be El crock.

They are rubbish IMO

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

This is what NASA tell us the moon is

But really its.....

The top image is LCROCK

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Ok sorry, I get really exited when I get going I'll slow it down now and post a single image and we will do exactly as you suggest.

No need to apologize...it is an exciting topic
Just don't want your thread to fizzle out or people getting irritated and giving up on you...you're obviously putting a lot of time and effort into this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join