It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump declines to attend White House Correspondents' Dinner!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: seeker1963

First of all, Hillary wasn't my team. I hated Hillary. I didn't want her to win. Of course I didn't want Trump to win either, so I was screwed either way. So be it.

Of course you and Trump have every right to say what you want. When did I ever say you couldn't???

I'm not trying to change any rules either. Not sure where you're getting that.

From here I guess we just keep saying stuff that the other doesn't like to hear. I'm fine with that. After all, why break with tradition.

If we find one day that we are somehow in agreement all the time, then we'll know for sure that one of us has suffered some sort of trauma.

I appreciate that! As much as you might think I am your enemy? I will give you this! I love the Constitution of the United States of America. I took an oath to serve that Constitution and I did, and as far as I know, there was not an expiration date on that oath I took!

We have the right to agree to disagree, however, I am not seeing that in my country that I took an oath to protect. I am seeing GROUP who is hell bent because they did not get their way wanting to subvert the law in the name of their political beliefs.

So let me ask you this. If we have a country who individuals and their political ideologies make them feel they are above the law, what does that make that country?

Banana Republic? Anarchy?

But to make sure I don't get an off topic post, I will say this. President Trump is addressing the concerns I have had since I took my oath to serve this country! You can hate him and consider him your enemy! You have that right! But keep in mind, ion doing so, you are including every Veteran who took that oath as I did and took it seriously and made me and them your enemy as well!

Trump is exactly what our military needed after 8 years of Obama! Just ask em!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I didn't read all the pages but it's funny that people say President Trump can't handle it, but unless I was in a different universe didn't he willingly get roasted?

Good for Mr. Trump.
edit on 25-2-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Mictain

Exactly. His ego could never handle losing so before the actual election happened he was setting up the narrative that it was all rigged so he could claim that when he lost.

But when he won, much to everyone's surprise, he had to drop that narrative. But then when it was shown that he didn't win the popular vote he had to pick it up again and modify it.

That's what someone does when they can't handle the reality of losing. They try and change reality. It's sad and also a dangerous quality to have in someone who's in charge. Because that means they are inclined to cover up their mistakes with lies rather than face them and correct for them.

Kind of like how Hillarys ego couldnt handle losing? Like when Trump was asked at the debate the loaded question of whether he will accept the results if he loses the election, which should be noted was not asked to Hillary. In which he gave an honest answer which triggered the media narrative (probably predetermined) that he was undermining democracy and had Hillary and other were "horrified" that he can be so unamerican to not accept the election results.

Fast forward to Trump actually winning and what do Hillary and her supporters do? Everthing possible in there power to undermine the election results and our democratic process exactly how they described would horrify them. Then to twist the popular vote to a point where they claim that he didn't really win, but Hillary should have, further undermining our electoral process. Then falsely misleading the public that Russia "hacked" the election? The hypocrisy is so thick and shameless... and unamerican as they have said before. Any input on this?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't know if I can agree that Trump is exactly what our military needed. I can certainly agree that he'll do more for them than Hillary ever would have, that's for sure.

However, I also think they deserve a whole lot better than Trump.

I know many of you only view it as an either Hillary or Trump situation. From that point of view you have a point.

But I don't look at it that way at all. This country deserves a lot better than both Trump and Hillary. The fact that those were the choices was a crime in and of itself IMO.

We are supposed to be a nation together. We'll never be successful when only one side ever gets to win while making the other side lose, but that is what we have and have had for a while now. The result is that "The People" always lose while the two teams trade the spotlight with each other every four years.

It's time the People get to Win. I don't care if the Dems Win or the Repubs win because the people still lose either way. I don't play on either of their teams and neither do most people. It's time People realize that.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

2) He did well for himself announcing this before the big name elitists announced their stay at home protest.

Wrong.

A couple of notables have already pulled the pin, such as Vanity Fair and the New Yorker.

mobile.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

You'll hear no argument from me there. Hillary and her team couldn't take the loss and have reacted horribly. But then again they were cheating and stabbing Bernie in the back during the Primaries so her reaction doesn't surprise me.

Some of those things you mention I'm not completely dismissing however. Like the connections to Russia and their involvement. I'm not saying that excuses her hypocrisy or makes it ok that she's done some of the stuff she's done. None of that is makes it ok.

But there are some things within Trumps side that are pretty damn shady too. Neither side can even claim to be clean. They are both equally disgusting IMO which kinda makes it a wash when trying to compare one to the other.

The only legit complaint is when you compare each one of them to what is "Right" and Honest. Because neither of them can compare with that. However, comparing one with the other does no good because they are both equally a smoking bag of sh*t.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

a reply to: mkultra11

You'll hear no argument from me there. Hillary and her team couldn't take the loss and have reacted horribly. But then again they were cheating and stabbing Bernie in the back during the Primaries so her reaction doesn't surprise me.

Some of those things you mention I'm not completely dismissing however. Like the connections to Russia and their involvement. I'm not saying that excuses her hypocrisy or makes it ok that she's done some of the stuff she's done. None of that is makes it ok.

But there are some things within Trumps side that are pretty damn shady too. Neither side can even claim to be clean. They are both equally disgusting IMO which kinda makes it a wash when trying to compare one to the other.

The only legit complaint is when you compare each one of them to what is "Right" and Honest. Because neither of them can compare with that. However, comparing one with the other does no good because they are both equally a smoking bag of sh*t.

If Trump goes against that Constitution and our rule of law, rest assured I will be one of those bashing him! But so far? He hasn't gone against the Constitution and he hasn't broken any laws! Everything is hearsay by unknown sources!

I do agree with you on who we get to elect, *select*! Honestly Trump was the first I could actually vote for since Ron Paul, and Ross Pero! All the rest? They were choices provided to me by those who rule over me!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
i love it
trump won the 'legal' popular vote....if you leave out california

so california does not count now?
lame

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i love it

lame

You mean the electoral, not sure what a legal popular vote is.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

i love it

lame

You are going to be shocked when you find out how many illegals not only voted, but were encouraged to vote in CA. Even though Eric "the fast and furious" Holder has been hired by CA to stop the election fraud investigation, it will go forward.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

i love it

lame

You mean the electoral, not sure what a legal popular vote is.

going by what sbmgc said

--

Factor out California (my birth state) and President Trump won by 1.3 million votes.

You live in California. You know that all it takes to cast a vote in a national election is show up at a polling place with your photo on the back of a Vons card. You know how many illegals are organized by leftist groups to vote in that state.

I personally don't buy for one minute that Trump didn't win the LEGAL popular vote.

^^^^^said that

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

oh do tell.
i would love to know

not some fake news now....some proof

after a quick search what i am getting is these claims all came from a tweet with no evidence to back it up.

i would love to be proved wrong
edit on 25-2-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: Mictain

Trump won the popular vote by 1.3 million if you factor out California.

Anyone can vote in California as long as they have a photo ID of ANY KIND.

You do the math. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE for someone to win 304 electoral votes and lose the popular vote given the demographics of the 2010 census.

Excuses and lies don't make the facts not true, he lost the popular vote.

He won 30 popular votes to Clinton's 20.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
am i reading these posts right.
legally in california you only have to show a photo id but if people did in fact do that it is illegal?
im confused

in my state you need a photo id

what the hell else is a person supposed to use

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

oh do tell.
i would love to know

after a quick search what i am getting is these claims all came from a tweet with no evidence to back it up.

Can't tell you everything right now, but know this, Mike Pence is on it.
You have to be an ostrich not to realize that illegal immigrants voted in this election. Immigration was THE big issue, and illegals were encouraged to come to the polls. You will see.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

oh do tell.
i would love to know

You have to be an ostrich not to realize that illegal immigrants voted in this election. Immigration was THE big issue, and illegals were encouraged to come to the polls. You will see.

oh. no proof. got it...but mike pence is on it. but at some point in time i will see what the orange one claims...??

ok..i will be waiting

you cant tell me everything but can you tell me something besides illegals were encouraged to come to the polls.

where is all this coming from besides a tweet/some tweets and yuge lies from trump?

is pence gonna come through on this soon you think?

edit on 25-2-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

oh do tell.
i would love to know

oh. no proof. got it...but mike pence is on it. but at some point in time i will see what the orange one claims...??

ok..i will be waiting

you cant tell me everything but can you tell me something besides illegals were encouraged to come to the polls.

where is all this coming from besides a tweet/some tweets and yuge lies from trump?

is pence gonna come through on this soon you think?

That's about it....for now.

Patience, grasshoppah!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

yeah ok.
i wont hold my breath

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

If you really cared about the truth then you would look for it on your own, being lazy is no way to go through life.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

As if you know anything.

Tell me, since when have you been Pence's confidant for which he tells all his secrets to???

Nobody is saying a few illegals may have voted. But 3 million of them??? Ha Ha Ha Ha....Come on.

In fact it would be easier to fabricate proof of such fraud rather than actually doing the work to actually obtain it for real. That would require actually verifying each individual possible case of a false vote personally. That's 3 million personally verified cases of voter fraud. Good luck with that.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join