It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump declines to attend White House Correspondents' Dinner!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: SaturnFX

Oh bull crap. You are just mistaking a POTUS that doesn't cotton to the press much and it looks like a dictator to you? And you know what screw Fox as well.

He don't have to talk to these bastards. None of them. And its don't mean hes a dictator.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Dude everything you are saying about the press disregards the very real fact that the press represent, work for and are paid by Trumps political foes. I would agree with you if this were not the case.

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And to be clear, he specifically stated not all media but named CNN, msnbc, WA post, ny Times, politico and a couple of others. So he's not against all the press , even left leaning ones. The ones mentioned above have blatantly lied, put out false stories and slammed him his entire campaign. They were all in bed with the DNC and held Hillarys hand throughout her campaign as well as pampered Obama. They are reaping what they sowed. They have been misleading and lying to the American people and manipulating the masses for decades. In that sense they are an enemy to the American people and friends of the poltical establishment.

link   

link   
Trump doesn't go to Washington Elitist gathering.

Liberals: "See, I told you he was a dictator!"

You can't make this stuff up.
edit on 25-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Proving yet again how much of a coward he is. Starts to ban journalists who may ask him hard questions, now avoiding an event where people will take potshots at him.

Never thought my opinion of him could get any lower.

Also he did not kick anybodies butt in the elections, he lost the popular vote by almost 3 million. He lies about crowd sizes..etc to make up for his low self esteem.

Don't even bring up with his wife, she is bought and paid for, it's not like she looked across the room and said who is that handsome man...lol, someone said if your willing to put with it regarding sleeping with him, you'll make out good.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

No they're not. But even if what you said were true it makes no difference and doesn't change anything I said.

I said they would be brutal toward him. Whoever they are funded by doesn't matter. His most hated networks aren't even going. They have declined to go already. He just knows that even those that are going are most likely going to shred him and he can't take it.

Face it. His ego can't take a full on focused roast of him without him being able to control what is said. He'd never last and would probably lash out and look like a fool.

It's best he probably doesn't go IMO. He'd freak out and cause more trouble afterward as a result anyway. But let's be honest. He's not going because he knows it will make him look bad and he can't stand that. He's too shallow and too big a snowflake.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the law that congress passed and that Trump has signed that denies 1st Amendment rights to the MSM.

Could someone please source it for me? I want to bookmark it for when he became Hitler.

Thanks!

link   
WHY OHHH GOD WHY??????????????????

It would've made great yt clippage!

edit on 25-2-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Mictain

Trump won the popular vote by 1.3 million if you factor out California.

Anyone can vote in California as long as they have a photo ID of ANY KIND.

You do the math. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE for someone to win 304 electoral votes and lose the popular vote given the demographics of the 2010 census.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

At first I thought his declining to attend a dinner in his own home quite awkward. Then I saw that it's not at the White House.

Good move President Trump, since there's no way you can keep CNN, NYT, NBC, from attending the dinner at the Washington Hilton.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CNN and most of the others who have the biggest opposition to him have already declined to go. They are refusing to go because of what he's been saying of them.

So what you just said isn't true. He has no reason to fear CNN because they already won't show up.

But he's still not going.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It's a fallacy that only CNN and such are the only only media outlets that ask "tough" questions. They don't. They ask loaded questions with the intent of catching a headline. When they don't get the answer they want they badger him until they get what they want. Trump doesn't budge. They hate it. They don't ask substantive questions, just sensational self serving questions that don't serve the American people in general. There are other media outlets in the US that deserve a seat. Trump is breaking up the establishment media monopoly they've had. This is a good thing for the people.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SBMcG

At first I thought his declining to attend a dinner in his own home quite awkward. Then I saw that it's not at the White House.

Good move President Trump, since there's no way you can keep CNN, NYT, NBC, from attending the dinner at the Washington Hilton.

President Trump promised to "drain the swamp". A significant part of that "swamp" is the collusion between the MSM and the Left. This is just another massive Trump salvo into the trenches of the already shell-shocked leftist MSM.

He's simply not going to play by their rules.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Trump won the popular vote by 1.3 million if you factor out California.

Anyone can vote in California as long as they have a photo ID of ANY KIND.

You do the math. It is almost IMPOSSIBLE for someone to win 304 electoral votes and lose the popular vote given the demographics of the 2010 census.

Excuses and lies don't make the facts not true, he lost the popular vote.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: carewemust

CNN and most of the others who have the biggest opposition to him have already declined to go. They are refusing to go because of what he's been saying of them.

So what you just said isn't true. He has no reason to fear CNN because they already won't show up.

But he's still not going.

That makes no sense because whether CNN is at the Correspondents' Dinner or not, they can't ask President Trump any questions there, and the last time they did, at his last press conference, they got their a***s handed to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join